Leftist "judge" orders deported invaders to be brought back to US

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Judge orders plane carrying deported mother and child turned around, blocks more removals

The plane wasn't turned around supposedly they will be returned on a return flight...LOL sure sure...I doubt that happens. Funny how she was escaping supposed rape and abuse from her husband and yet she went through Guatemala AND Mexico to invade MY country...I guess NEITHER of those countries was far enough from her husband eh? More like the welfare she can get here was the most she could get in North America

I'm trying to understand the reasoning for this? Can someone from the EU go to America and just never leave, and America can't do anything about it?

There are MANY who were persecuted in their own country, there is no way 11M illegals were.

Last edited:
Judge orders plane carrying deported mother and child turned around, blocks more removals

The plane wasn't turned around supposedly they will be returned on a return flight...LOL sure sure...I doubt that happens. Funny how she was escaping supposed rape and abuse from her husband and yet she went through Guatemala AND Mexico to invade MY country...I guess NEITHER of those countries was far enough from her husband eh? More like the welfare she can get here was the most she could get in North America

That judge should be impeached.

send that jackass to El Salvador
look at all the $$$$$$$ wasted on processing these people
SONOFABITC*!!!!!
$$$$$$$ wasted--yes wasted

Forum List

Back