Leftist mayor wants to dissolve city council because he doesn't like who got elected

The vile, slanderous, hypocritical SPLC whines about Whites but are silent when the openly racist Hassidic Jews (on welfare supposedly) buy up expensive areas in Brooklyn and upstate New York.

To be clear- he's not suggesting dissolving the town council - he's suggesting dissolving the town itself, and returning governance to the county. Call it decorporation, I guess.

To be clear- he's not suggesting dissolving the town council - he's suggesting dissolving the town itself, and returning governance to the county. Call it decorporation, I guess.

They should, who needs a city government for 18 people? Total waste of money.

Oh now I see. Only eighteen people in this town??

Now I see why he wants to send the whole thing back to the county.

Can't be much of a town and its a good idea whether you are a lefty or a righty.

Smart move.

Last edited:

Can't be much of a town and its a good idea whether you are a lefty or a righty.

Smart move.
Yes only 18 people BUT he ONLY wanted to do this AFTER these 2 people won their seats.

Smart move.
Yes only 18 people BUT he ONLY wanted to do this AFTER these 2 people won their seats.

There are 18 residents of the town. 12 of them signed the petition to dissolve the town.

Doesn't look like Leith wants anything to do with Cobb's Clown Patrol.

Smart move.

There are 18 residents of the town. 12 of them signed the petition to dissolve the town.

Typical leftists that hate democracy when the OTHER SIDE wins. Gotcha.

What? Liberals who won’t accept election results ? Never heard of such a thing.

FB65CA15-789A-497A-8B11-E1349D078C33.jpeg

Smart move.

:lol:

"Leftists"?

You think the residents of Leith are "leftists"?

That county is about as "red" as one can get.

Smart move.

:lol:

"Leftists"?

You think the residents of Leith are "leftists"?

That county is about as "red" as one can get.
County yes,Leith isn't the county. OBVIOUSLY the mayor is a whining leftist. He can't handle that the PEOPLE of Leith elected 2 people he didn't like. It sounds more like a dictatorship where his power is now getting checked and he is throwing a fit.

Typical leftists that hate democracy when the OTHER SIDE wins
Oh please. You are the same for claiming Trump lost the popular vote because of illegal votes.

You aren't pissy because of the rule of law, or because you respect elections...you are standing up for white supremacists.

Forum List

Back