Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Gasp! Here's the author

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?
Omg, there are hordes of them!

Actually I sort of like Mia Love, but damn do we have to make so much about people's color? I think Black Lives Matter can have the franchise on that.
More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Gasp! Here's the author

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.

Gasp! Here's the author

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.
Like Allen West, the guy you lefties savaged for being a patriot?

Gasp! Here's the author

Well let me drop my pants and fire off a rocket....Do you think the white conservatives will let them win?

Gasp! Here's the author

Allen West is an asshole, and the sort of asshole that comes in every color.

Gasp! Here's the author

No, Allen West the wingnut one-term LOSER.

:)

Gasp! Here's the author

:lol: Leftist nightmare my ass.

Do you knuckleheads have any idea how FEW black republicans there are? :lol:

The nightmare is the one being suffered by republicans who can't get a president elected because BLACK PEOPLE WILL NOT VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS. :lol: There is your nightmare.

Gasp! Here's the author

The nightmare is the one being suffered by republicans who can't get a president elected because BLACK PEOPLE WILL NOT VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS. :lol: There is your nightmare.
They still can't figure out what they did wrong in 1872...

Gasp! Here's the author

There are more than you care to admit.

Gasp! Here's the author

Well let me drop my pants and fire off a rocket....Do you think the white conservatives will let them win?

The popularity of Republicans like Dr. Rice and Dr. Carson among Conservative makes your claim complete bullshit.

Forum List

Back