Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

:lol: Leftist nightmare my ass.

Do you knuckleheads have any idea how FEW black republicans there are? :lol:

The nightmare is the one being suffered by republicans who can't get a president elected because BLACK PEOPLE WILL NOT VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS. :lol: There is your nightmare.
They still can't figure out what they did wrong in 1872...

It was 1964 when they screwed the pooch and lost the African American vote...

Gasp! Here's the author

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

The nightmare is the one being suffered by republicans who can't get a president elected because BLACK PEOPLE WILL NOT VOTE FOR REPUBLICANS. :lol: There is your nightmare.

The 1930's and 1940's wasn't very good for them either..

Gasp! Here's the author

The 1930's and 1940's wasn't very good for them either..

1964 sealed the deal...

Now the question will be how much damage Trump can do with driving the Hispanic\Latino vote from the GOP and will it cause Texas to vote Blue this November because there is no damn way Trump will get the African American vote down here!

Gasp! Here's the author

What, by passing the Civil Rights Act after the Democrats filibustered it for 57 days?

Sigh... I avoided this thread for a while. Why does skin tone matter?

Gasp! Here's the author

Well let me drop my pants and fire off a rocket....Do you think the white conservatives will let them win?

The popularity of Republicans like Dr. Rice and Dr. Carson among Conservative makes your claim complete bullshit.
They are great idiot savants, but their political abilities are most amateuristic..
You say that because they are not the right kind of Black. Liberal Black.
What liberal Blacks? Most Blacks aren't liberal at all. They are conservative Black democrats who are forced to align themselves with other oppressed minorities to combat the racist, homophobic and sexist RW White male consortium.

Sigh... I avoided this thread for a while. Why does skin tone matter?
Because it defines White Flight and police profiling. It also defines how harshly you will be treated by the justice system for similar crimes.

Gasp! Here's the author

There are more than you care to admit.

:lol: That's ridiculous .. a joke.

Romney won a whopping 6% of the Black vote in 2012.

McCain got 4% in 2008

George W. Bush got 11% in 2004 and 9% in 2000.

Bob Dole got 12 % in 1996.

George H. Bush got 10% in 1992 and 11% in 1988.

Reagan got an astronomical 14% in 1980 and just 9% in 1984

In 9 presidential elections, republicans have averaged 8.2% of the black vote. :0)

Wake up from your delusion. Blacks aren't going to vote for republicans in any significant numbers EVER .. nor should we even consider such a ridiculous thing..

We do need more black conservatives running for office....I don't think Keyes or West represent black conservatives very well.

Gasp! Here's the author

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.
Like Allen West, the guy you lefties savaged for being a patriot?

I can't think of any person ever savaged by me for being a patriot.

Meanwhile- I look forward to Republicans electing an African American to the House. It will be a nice change.

Donald Trump has only 1% of black voter support in latest Quinnipiac poll

Unfortunately low information afro american voters, which are apparently 99% of them according to your comment, get their propaganda from their local churches like Reverend Wright and anti-Whitey shows on MSNBC, etc.! In other words, they are racist and the hate Whitey and the democrats to them represent the enemy of Whitey. That is why they vote for democrats no matter what. Their church leaders will lie to them and say republicans will cut off their free room and board also. The 1% who actually have a job want to keep their money and not give it away to other afro americans and mexicans via taxes, so they quietly support the candidates who support that view.

Gasp! Here's the author

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.

Meanwhile- I look forward to Republicans electing an African American to the House. It will be a nice change.
As I pointed out, you had one and he was savaged by the left (as is every OTHER black person who runs as a Republican.

Gasp! Here's the author

As I pointed out, you had one and he was savaged by the left (as is every OTHER black person who runs as a Republican.

He was savaged for his politics, just as every other black person who has run as a Democrat has been savaged by the Right.

Good to know that the Republicans might try again to elect an African American to the House. They shouldn't continue to leave it all to the Democrats.

Gasp! Here's the author

He was savaged for his politics, just as every other black person who has run as a Democrat has been savaged by the Right.

Good to know that the Republicans might try again to elect an African American to the House. They shouldn't continue to leave it all to the Democrats.
Why don't you stop being a phoney and just admit that what I said is true? You'll savage ANY black Republican who runs.

Forum List

Back