Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office
Well let me drop my pants and fire off a rocket....Do you think the white conservatives will let them win?

The popularity of Republicans like Dr. Rice and Dr. Carson among Conservative makes your claim complete bullshit.
They are great idiot savants, but their political abilities are most amateuristic..

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives
A good con man knows his audience. A Black man without scruples can make a lot of money by being the fish out of water. Look at Herman "999" Cain, the overly mascara'd Faulkner Harris, or that Kansas City reporter always featured on FOXNEWS. A Black is almost guaranteed to be prominently featured in conservative media. Some see that and sell their souls.

Gasp! Here's the author

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office
Well let me drop my pants and fire off a rocket....Do you think the white conservatives will let them win?

The popularity of Republicans like Dr. Rice and Dr. Carson among Conservative makes your claim complete bullshit.
They are great idiot savants, but their political abilities are most amateuristic..
You say that because they are not the right kind of Black. Liberal Black.

Gasp! Here's the author

^ that ThunderKiss1965

Gasp! Here's the author

No, one said he stabbed someone and the other didn't open her mouth when she saw that iraq was a disastrous mistake so she is complicit

Gasp! Here's the author

I hear stupid shit spill from their mouths also...

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives
A good con man knows his audience. A Black man without scruples can make a lot of money by being the fish out of water. Look at Herman "999" Cain, the overly mascara'd Faulkner Harris, or that Kansas City reporter always featured on FOXNEWS. A Black is almost guaranteed to be prominently featured in conservative media. Some see that and sell their souls.
This is Liberal diversity. As long as you spew party dogma your a good negro. If you don't well then you should be shutdown. Its disgusting.

I don't understand why Liberals would have nightmares. The failed ideology of conservatism is backward and stunted regardless of whether it's spouted by a White or a Black.
We've already seen what they've had run so far and they were not the smartest in the bunch...
Herman Cain quoted Pokemon in his exit speech.
4i6Ckte.gif
Pikachu...

This is Liberal diversity. As long as you spew party dogma your a good negro. If you don't well then you should be shutdown. Its disgusting.
Herman Cain has the ability to always get it wrong..

Gasp! Here's the author

Popular with whom?

One was the incompetent who could have prevented 9/11, and the other was probably asleep during it.

Gasp! Here's the author

You believe its stupid because its not Liberal party dogma coming from them. Tell me what kind of wonderfully diverse names you call Black republicans. Don't you Libs have a manual for dealing with black conservatives ?.

I don't understand why Liberals would have nightmares. The failed ideology of conservatism is backward and stunted regardless of whether it's spouted by a White or a Black.
We've already seen what they've had run so far and they were not the smartest in the bunch...
Herman Cain quoted Pokemon in his exit speech.
4i6Ckte.gif
Pikachu...
Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan

You believe its stupid because its not Liberal party dogma coming from them. Tell me what kind of wonderfully diverse names you call Black republicans. Don't you Libs have a manual for dealing with black conservatives ?.
Not really, they are humans after all...

Herman Cain has the ability to always get it wrong..
Shucky ducky!

Gasp! Here's the author

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.
Like Allen West, the guy you lefties savaged for being a patriot?

Allen West is an asshole, and the sort of asshole that comes in every color.
You made my point. It wouldn't matter WHO the black person was, if he or she runs as a Republican, you fuckwads will attack him in a personal way. Thanks for what we already knew, asshole.

Forum List

Back