Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.
Like Allen West, the guy you lefties savaged for being a patriot?

I can't think of any person ever savaged by me for being a patriot.

Meanwhile- I look forward to Republicans electing an African American to the House. It will be a nice change.
As I pointed out, you had one and he was savaged by the left (as is every OTHER black person who runs as a Republican.

He was savaged for his politics, just as every other black person who has run as a Democrat has been savaged by the Right.

Good to know that the Republicans might try again to elect an African American to the House. They shouldn't continue to leave it all to the Democrats.
Why don't you stop being a phoney and just admit that what I said is true? You'll savage ANY black Republican who runs.

Why don't you stop being an ignorant idiot, and just admit that Republicans savage black Democratic candidates as much or more than Democrats savage black Republican candidates- and that the issues are political- not race?

I will oppose any candidate who I end up opposing. I didn't oppose West because he wasn't even on my radar screen. I can't think of any candidate who I have 'savaged'.

Is pointing out Trump's lies 'savaging'?

Meanwhile- I look forward to Republicans electing an African American to the House. It will be a nice change.
As I pointed out, you had one and he was savaged by the left (as is every OTHER black person who runs as a Republican.

He was savaged for his politics, just as every other black person who has run as a Democrat has been savaged by the Right.

Good to know that the Republicans might try again to elect an African American to the House. They shouldn't continue to leave it all to the Democrats.
Why don't you stop being a phoney and just admit that what I said is true? You'll savage ANY black Republican who runs.

Why don't you stop being an ignorant idiot, and just admit that Republicans savage black Democratic candidates as much or more than Democrats savage black Republican candidates- and that the issues are political- not race?

I will oppose any candidate who I end up opposing. I didn't oppose West because he wasn't even on my radar screen. I can't think of any candidate who I have 'savaged'.

You say you look forward to Republicans running blacks for office, then admit you'll oppose them because of their political affiliation. Stop trying to act like you're not a partisan hack.

We do need more black conservatives running for office....I don't think Keyes or West represent black conservatives very well.
No.Louis Farrakhan is a much better representative of Black conservatism.
You prolly think you're being funny, but Muslims tend to be more conservative than Liberal.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that your views line up more with Louis Farrakhan than they do with Ronald Reagan's, who turned out to not be very conservative at all (except for talking the talk).

Donald Trump has only 1% of black voter support in latest Quinnipiac poll

Unfortunately low information afro american voters, which are apparently 99% of them according to your comment, get their propaganda from their local churches like Reverend Wright and anti-Whitey shows on MSNBC, etc.! In other words, they are racist and the hate Whitey and the democrats to them represent the enemy of Whitey. That is why they vote for democrats no matter what. Their church leaders will lie to them and say republicans will cut off their free room and board also. The 1% who actually have a job want to keep their money and not give it away to other afro americans and mexicans via taxes, so they quietly support the candidates who support that view.

:lol: Dumb ass republicans like you keep spouting the same old tired shit worthy of the morons that you are. You're whining like a little bitch because blacks won't vote for your racist party. :0) Else, why do you care who we vote for? I don't give a fuck about who you vote for .. don't give fuck about you. :0)

But being the twink you are, here you are whining because the people you hate, hate you. :0)

By the way dummy, democrats are white .. we don't hate white people .. just you and the rest of your idiot party going down the drain. :lol:

Unfortunately low information afro american voters, which are apparently 99% of them according to your comment, get their propaganda from their local churches like Reverend Wright and anti-Whitey shows on MSNBC, etc.! In other words, they are racist and the hate Whitey and the democrats to them represent the enemy of Whitey. That is why they vote for democrats no matter what. Their church leaders will lie to them and say republicans will cut off their free room and board also. The 1% who actually have a job want to keep their money and not give it away to other afro americans and mexicans via taxes, so they quietly support the candidates who support that view.
Where do you RW White males come up with these nebulous terms like "Whitey?" The crazy thing is you accuse MSNBC,CBS and ABC as being the agents for fomenting anti "Whitey" ideas. Since those media are owned by Whites you are , in effect, saying that Whites are anti-Whitey.
That is stupid beyond description. The truth is that those news networks are reporting the corruption, racism, sexism, homophobic and discriminatory practices RW bigots are perpetrating systematically on the rest of society. But to you the truth is seen as being anti "Whitey."

But your blatant racist statement that Blacks are getting free room and board takes the cake. Knowing that you actually believe that is disturbing. Someone is prepping you sheep to move towards some nefarious agenda.

Where do you RW White males come up with these nebulous terms like "Whitey?" The crazy thing is you accuse MSNBC,CBS and ABC as being the agents for fomenting anti "Whitey" ideas. Since those media are owned by Whites you are , in effect, saying that Whites are anti-Whitey.
That is stupid beyond description. The truth is that those news networks are reporting the corruption, racism, sexism, homophobic and discriminatory practices RW bigots are perpetrating systematically on the rest of society. But to you the truth is seen as being anti "Whitey."

But your blatant racist statement that Blacks are getting free room and board takes the cake. Knowing that you actually believe that is disturbing. Someone is prepping you sheep to move towards some nefarious agenda.

The ONLY time I hear 'Whitey' is when it comes from the idiot brain of a republican.

We do need more black conservatives running for office....I don't think Keyes or West represent black conservatives very well.
No.Louis Farrakhan is a much better representative of Black conservatism.
You prolly think you're being funny, but Muslims tend to be more conservative than Liberal.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that your views line up more with Louis Farrakhan than they do with Ronald Reagan's, who turned out to not be very conservative at all (except for talking the talk).

No,I am not being funny. I am serious. I know it is hard to imagine but I challenge you to compare Farrakhan's conservatism, on any topic, against that of Billy Graham or Pat Robertson!

Abortion? Farrakhan isn't a supporter of abortion

Welfare? The NOI is self sufficient and takes no handouts of any kind.

School Vouchers? The NOI provides education for their children without handouts from the government.

Morality? Your world has produced none better than that of the NOI.

You say you look forward to Republicans running blacks for office, then admit you'll oppose them because of their political affiliation. Stop trying to act like you're not a partisan hack.

You lie about what I say- and then lie about what I say. Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

You lie about what I say- and then lie about what I say. Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

I didn't lie about what you said, idiot. Stop saying stupid shit and you won't have to pretend I lied about it.

I didn't lie about what you said, idiot. Stop saying stupid shit and you won't have to pretend I lied about it.

Yes you did lie- because you are whiny little right wing liar.

That's actually the Republican nightmare. Republicans just don't like blacks.

or Hispanics

or gays

or Muslims

or...............

Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.

The fact that they cant get ONE elected with their party kinda speaks for itself doesnt it?

And we have our next "Uncle Tom". Watch and see.

meh.... it'x like shin some terrorist supporting moron finds the one self-hating jew to rely on while oozing anti-semitism.
A self-loathing Jew who supports the liberal agenda to undermine Israel and flood the US with Muslims so Jews will no longer be safe here, just like in Europe.

Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

No one objected to West's alleged patriotism, it's more the bat shit crazy bits.

meh.... it'x like shin some terrorist supporting moron finds the one self-hating jew to rely on while oozing anti-semitism.
A self-loathing Jew who supports the liberal agenda to undermine Israel and flood the US with Muslims so Jews will no longer be safe here, just like in Europe.

Israel's a terrorist welfare state and a lazy dependent state.

Israel's a terrorist welfare state and a lazy dependent state.

only in the anti-semitic rantings of the deluded

you must be describing yourself because there is nothing self-loathing about me.

i can't help it if your intellect has disintegrated as you've become more and more psycho and extreme. *Shrug*

i just don't believe in flailing mindlessly and doing stupid things like bomb people who did nothing to us and thereby destabilize the entire middle east.

now stop trolling and do try to stay on topic. i'm sure even someone who mindlessly buys the neocon wackjob agenda can manage that.

Forum List

Back