Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office
Good...it would be refreshing to see some black Republicans in office.

Gasp! Here's the author

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.
Like Allen West, the guy you lefties savaged for being a patriot?

Allen West is an asshole, and the sort of asshole that comes in every color.
Those he commanded think differently. Dip shit

Gasp! Here's the author

Well let me drop my pants and fire off a rocket....Do you think the white conservatives will let them win?
Upon your dropping your pants, you post was quickly seen as a dud.....:lol:

Gasp! Here's the author

Why is that a nightmare? A black Conservative managed to convince another African American to be a Conservative?
Hell, I am all in favor of Republicans getting African Americans to run for office.

There are 43 African Americans in the House- all Democrat. If Republicans can manage to elect African Americans to the House- I will applaud their efforts.

He can't even win his own district.

Gasp! Here's the author

He was savaged for being a brain dead goober.

Gasp! Here's the author

Yep....labeled as 3/5ths of a man by liberals and lynched like in the good ol' days of the democrat party...

Donald Trump has only 1% of black voter support in latest Quinnipiac poll

Unfortunately low information afro american voters, which are apparently 99% of them according to your comment, get their propaganda from their local churches like Reverend Wright and anti-Whitey shows on MSNBC, etc.! In other words, they are racist and the hate Whitey and the democrats to them represent the enemy of Whitey. That is why they vote for democrats no matter what. Their church leaders will lie to them and say republicans will cut off their free room and board also. The 1% who actually have a job want to keep their money and not give it away to other afro americans and mexicans via taxes, so they quietly support the candidates who support that view.

Let me get this strait. You think only 1% of blacks have a job and the other 99% are just lazy bums? I can't understand why more of them don't share your political views.

Unfortunately low information afro american voters, which are apparently 99% of them according to your comment, get their propaganda from their local churches like Reverend Wright and anti-Whitey shows on MSNBC, etc.! In other words, they are racist and the hate Whitey and the democrats to them represent the enemy of Whitey. That is why they vote for democrats no matter what. Their church leaders will lie to them and say republicans will cut off their free room and board also. The 1% who actually have a job want to keep their money and not give it away to other afro americans and mexicans via taxes, so they quietly support the candidates who support that view.

Let me get this strait. You think only 1% of blacks have a job and the other 99% are just lazy bums? I can't understand why more of them don't share your political views.
Democrats rendered blacks voiceless and don't give a fuck what they say....

Gasp! Here's the author

He might have been a good guy when dealing with them, but he has been an idiot since he began trying to be a politician.

Gasp! Here's the author

Yep....labeled as 3/5ths of a man by liberals and lynched like in the good ol' days of the democrat party...

Nobody denies what happened a century or more ago. That's not the way it has been for a looooooong time.

Gasp! Here's the author

He might have been a good guy when dealing with them, but he has been an idiot since he began trying to be a politician.
You democrats simply can't have a black man standing outside your democrats plantation fence proclaiming the message of Liberty for all...

Really? Odd that blacks don't seem to think that. Do you think that's because they are just stupid?

Gasp! Here's the author

Nobody denies what happened a century or more ago. That's not the way it has been for a looooooong time.
No...your democrat shackles just look different today....

You democrats simply can't have a black man standing outside your democrats plantation fence proclaiming the message of Liberty for all...

Are Democrats keeping you from electing blacks to your safe districts?

Is that what rush told you?

Really? Odd that blacks don't seem to think that. Do you think that's because they are just stupid?
Um....duh....

And no, blacks are not stupid but rather, democrats are evil....

Is that what rush told you?
No...you did....

Um....duh....

And no, blacks are not stupid but rather, democrats are evil....

So, does that make blacks evil too? Why do you think they prefer Democratic to republican?

Forum List

Back