Leftist Reasoning- Arrest the Rancher- Look the Other way at the Border

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ubpBAkoOE0w]Bundy Family: We don't fear Harry Reid - YouTube[/ame]

Go rob a post office, and then at your trial claim that you're innocent because nobody arrested the illegals hanging out down at the local Home Depot.

See how that works out for you.

I know quite a few from the right that see the man as a big time moocher. At least they are consistent with their moocher definition and their dislike for moochers! :eusa_hand:

Actually conservative "reasoning" is: get the fuck out of the way of the people and let them fail or succeed based on their own merits.

Leftist reasoning: fuck successful people - take what they have and reward losers who refuse to contribute to society.

Agreed.

And I would add to Leftist reasoning this....TO BUY VOTES!

Progressives know they can use tax payer dollars to buy lots of votes, thus keeping them in power and enriching themselves, while implementing policies that damage nearly all Americans. Its a win win for them.
First of all, getting the law out of the way of rich people isn't going to let them succeed or fail on their own merits. Getting the law out of rich people's way is what has created the phenomenon known as "too big to fail". We got the law out of rich people's way and they funded terrorism against our country.

As for "Dems buy votes to enrich themselves at the expense of the public", that's just fucking stupid. The rich enrich themselves at the expense of the public and GOPbaggers not only won't say anything about that, but you in fact defend the rich while hating "beaners". How does that make any sense to you people? You are aware that "the rich" don't give a shit about political parties, right? Democrats and Republicans in government work together for their rich campaign contributors at the expense of Democratic and Republican voters. Even Helen Keller could see that if she were still alive today.

Are you really that naive?

You dispute that progressives (I did state progressives, not Ds though all Ds are progressives or worse) use the Treasury to buy votes. Good Lord...I did not think there was any informed Americans capable of disputing this.

This might help you. The welfare state was implemented by LBJ, in part to BUY VOTES. And it worked handsomely.

For your information, progressives control both parties.

The hypocrisy of the left is in full bloom on this issue. We see the left loons advocating the rule of law standing as justification to arrest him. Yet, beaners are passing them by on the left and right but they look the other way and call it 'tolerance'

What a crock of whale dung. It has to be across the board for me. If we go all out against illegal aliens/criminals then arresting the rancher falls within scope

-Geaux

You don't seem to understand how the law works. You aren't allowed to steal from the federal government just because somewhere in the world there is someone who doesn't want to enforce an unrelated law to your satisfaction.

If you don't believe me, try that defense in court.

Somewhere in the world? Someone?

It's the same government you are supporting and praise. It's calling out the liberal, leftist loons who preach law supreme, except, when it comes to laws they benefit from, they look the other way.

Completely defenseless

-Geaux

So true...
988435_10152078813040954_5735130660123855547_n.jpg

The hypocrisy of the left is in full bloom on this issue. We see the left loons advocating the rule of law standing as justification to arrest him. Yet, beaners are passing them by on the left and right but they look the other way and call it 'tolerance'

What a crock of whale dung. It has to be across the board for me. If we go all out against illegal aliens/criminals then arresting the rancher falls within scope

-Geaux

Now our flap yapping little asshole has once again pointed out how utterly clueless he is. After 9-11, President Bush could have closed off the southern border, and no one would have opposed him, or objected to the cost. However, he chose not to. That is eight years that he had to to something, most of it in a semi-decent economy.

And Rancher Bundy's criminal trespass on BLM land has nothing to do with illegal immigration. It is an issue of someone using public lands to the detriment of all of us. 1000 head of cattle on land with a carrying capacity of 150 damages the land.

-Geaux

Now our flap yapping little asshole has once again pointed out how utterly clueless he is. After 9-11, President Bush could have closed off the southern border, and no one would have opposed him, or objected to the cost. However, he chose not to. That is eight years that he had to to something, most of it in a semi-decent economy.

And Rancher Bundy's criminal trespass on BLM land has nothing to do with illegal immigration. It is an issue of someone using public lands to the detriment of all of us. 1000 head of cattle on land with a carrying capacity of 150 damages the land.

Damaging the land? You mean like the criminals Obama supports crossing our borders?

-Geaux

trash.jpg

[youtube]I7yG5hgfARQ[/youtube]

Now where was I this morning

Oh yea, there was some concern about cows damaging the land

More inspiring pictures from the border... OUR side

-Geaux

trash1.jpg

This is about the insatiable liberal appetite for other people's money to remain/gain power, and their intolerance to anyone that does not support their agenda! :evil:

Picking what laws you will enforce, and ignoring the others is abominablel!

This is about the insatiable liberal appetite for other people's money to remain/gain power, and their intolerance to anyone that does not support their agenda! :evil:

Exactly- And the left is not even shy about it

Build the fence law supporters

-Geaux

Exactly- And the left is not even shy about it

Build the fence law supporters

-Geaux
They are a fucking cult!

I guess rightwingers are ok with freeloaders which mooch off us taxpayers...as long as they're, white, not impoverished, and attract Obamahating armed militias to help them break the law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I guess rightwingers are ok with freeloaders which mooch off us taxpayers...as long as they're, white, not impoverished, and attract Obamahating armed militias to help them break the law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What about the 53% who pay no taxes mooching off of "us"?

-Geaux

What was he stealing you scum sucking lying piece of fucking shit?

WHAT THE FUCK WAS HE STEALING????

Grass? His cattle were eating grass and you call that stealing?

Water? Were his cattle drinking water?

Fuck you. You're a lying, scum sucking piece of shit.

If the government wanted cattle kept off their land, they should have fenced the land.
Should be NEVADA'S land anyway, not the federal governments.

Let Nevada buy it

Nevada's Federal leaders cannot afford the fight. If they push it further in a pivotal mid term Election year, they could lose a lot more. But, if you feel that passionate, I will back you to push them to make this an issue in 2014. GO FOR IT!!

Rightist reasoning: let the rich steal what they can, treat poor people like radioactive waste.

geeeeez, nobody has gotten richer off the poor working class than Harry and Rory Reid 2 of the principle players in this fiasco

Forum List

Back