Leftist Weasels Know They Can't WIN A Recount

Petulant children, like you, or smart thinkers, unlike you, Tom?

Tom doesn't want anyone to look into the vote count because he is worried they may find something, he doesn't care if the votes were manipulated in anyway.

View attachment 100207

And if it were the other way around, the left would be accusing Trump of being a danger to democracy. The lib media was furious when Trump didn't promise to accept the outcome.

They have more or less admitted, as have experts, that a recount will not change the outcome. It will cast more doubt in the minds of already fragile and volatile snowflakes and may delay the official outcome.

While I believe cheating happens, I think it is more on the left side. I think the Repubs should demand a recount of California, Illinois and maybe a few other blue states and a full investigation to determine how many illegal aliens voted. They were encouraged, after all:

"In an interview with the Latin-oriented YouTube channel mitu, millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked Obama:

“Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens – and I call them citizens because the contribute to this country – are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

Obama responded: “Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

Obama Tells Illegals They Can Vote | Opinion - Conservative

Last edited:
Petulant children, like you, or smart thinkers, unlike you, Tom?

Tom doesn't want anyone to look into the vote count because he is worried they may find something, he doesn't care if the votes were manipulated in anyway.

View attachment 100207

And if it were the other way around, the left would be accusing Trump of being a danger to democracy. The lib media was furious when Trump didn't promise to accept the outcome.

They have more or less admitted, as have experts, that a recount will not change the outcome. It will cast more doubt in the minds of already fragile and volatile snowflakes and may delay the official outcome.

While I believe cheating happens, I think it is more on the left side. I think the Repubs should demand a recount of California, Illinois and maybe a few other blue states and a full investigation to determine how many illegal aliens voted. They were encouraged, after all:

"In an interview with the Latin-oriented YouTube channel mitu, millennial actress Gina Rodriguez asked Obama:

“Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens – and I call them citizens because the contribute to this country – are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?”

Obama responded: “Not true, and the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.”

Obama Tells Illegals They Can Vote | Opinion - Conservative

Well it sure does sound like he encouraged the illegal vote doesn't it? But it was edited by Fox News, this is why it was not covered by any other channel..

It is all smoke and fake shit out there, so you need to study deep and don't believe everything that you read.

Here is the real interview ....4.04 is when they talk about it.

Also like I said it angers me how they try to trick everyone..Did you see this...?

I have been neutral this election because I liked Trump in the beginning, I see the corruption from all who are in politics. So I am not saying that it is just the republicans or Democrats..

Anyway , I do want to see if there was any tampering from either side.

Aren't you concerned that Russia put their nose in our election process? If you are not concerned than I find that concerning..:biggrin:

Fox edited the video: it's a lie.

Trump says there was illegal voting but is shouting about Stein's recount call.

Trump is fishy.

Shhhhh.........It's the equivalent of losing twice. Liberals have already been exterminated to extent. This just makes that more rich.

That's not their intention in the least...their real motive is to NEGATE the electoral votes in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. If any or all of the three states can't complete the "recount by hand" demand of the Clinton/Stein nitwits by December 19th, those states' electoral votes would go uncounted. ONE successful recount for Trump and it's over.. If they can disrupt all three states, that could deprive Trump of the 270 electoral votes needed and the election would move to a simple majority vote in the House of Representatives. Obviously Trump would win that vote but the Rats would have accomplished more chaos, which is their goal....petulant children that they are. :eusa_snooty:

983a014ee4044979c75c1a3d45b0266a.jpg
Right back at ya

Forum List

Back