Leftist Weasels Know They Can't WIN A Recount

They pass voter suppression laws, they gerrymander, if they actually governed as well as they cheated, they would win more elections.

Requiring a photo ID is "voter suppression"?...if it is, what isn't? Why would you want illegals and felons to vote...can't win fair and square?

Petulant children, like you, or smart thinkers, unlike you, Tom?

Tom doesn't want anyone to look into the vote count because he is worried they may find something, he doesn't care if the votes were manipulated in anyway.

View attachment 100207

Where is the evidence of vote tampering or voter fraud?

There isn't any and there lies the problem. This all started because some moonbat professor squawked about exit polls and the left loons jumped on board.

How can we know without investigations?

That's not their intention in the least...their real motive is to NEGATE the electoral votes in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. If any or all of the three states can't complete the "recount by hand" demand of the Clinton/Stein nitwits by December 19th, those states' electoral votes would go uncounted. ONE successful recount for Trump and it's over.. If they can disrupt all three states, that could deprive Trump of the 270 electoral votes needed and the election would move to a simple majority vote in the House of Representatives. Obviously Trump would win that vote but the Rats would have accomplished more chaos, which is their goal....petulant children that they are. :eusa_snooty:

983a014ee4044979c75c1a3d45b0266a.jpg

They cheated enough in 2008 to get Franken into office.
Don't underestimate the Democrat ability to manufacture fraudulent votes.
There was no cheating but the Republican governor stopped Franken from taking office until June. A cheating political maneuver from the party that really cheats to win elections - the Republicans.

How can you stand to be associuated with such a bunch of cheaters. They pass voter suppression laws, they gerrymander, if they actually governed as well as they cheated, they would win more elections.

There was no cheating

Damn, you got me laughing while I was drinking my coffee.
Thanks a lot, asshole!

They pass voter suppression laws

And Dems still get tons of illegal aliens, felons and dead people voting for them.
We need to suppress the fuck out of Dem cheating!!!

"The scientists, among them J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, told the Clinton campaign they believe there is a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners, according to the source."

Maybe Halderman should have looked at the counties that had enough of Obama and his ilk:
Here's a map of the US counties that flipped to Trump from Democrats

These two miscreants are establishing a precedent for losing candidates. This should not be allowed by the courts. We could have never ending chaos in the the elections from this point on.

You think this is the first recount? They kept Franken from taking office for 8 months.

That's not their intention in the least...their real motive is to NEGATE the electoral votes in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. If any or all of the three states can't complete the "recount by hand" demand of the Clinton/Stein nitwits by December 19th, those states' electoral votes would go uncounted. ONE successful recount for Trump and it's over.. If they can disrupt all three states, that could deprive Trump of the 270 electoral votes needed and the election would move to a simple majority vote in the House of Representatives. Obviously Trump would win that vote but the Rats would have accomplished more chaos, which is their goal....petulant children that they are. :eusa_snooty:

983a014ee4044979c75c1a3d45b0266a.jpg

They cheated enough in 2008 to get Franken into office.
Don't underestimate the Democrat ability to manufacture fraudulent votes.
There was no cheating but the Republican governor stopped Franken from taking office until June. A cheating political maneuver from the party that really cheats to win elections - the Republicans.

How can you stand to be associuated with such a bunch of cheaters. They pass voter suppression laws, they gerrymander, if they actually governed as well as they cheated, they would win more elections.

Seems like they won a bunch of them this time around.

Tom doesn't want anyone to look into the vote count because he is worried they may find something, he doesn't care if the votes were manipulated in anyway.

View attachment 100207

There isn't any and there lies the problem. This all started because some moonbat professor squawked about exit polls and the left loons jumped on board.

If I were Trump I wouldn't want that hanging over my head for 4 years, so he should just move aside graciously and let them count...and move on.

View attachment 100207

If I were Trump I wouldn't want that hanging over my head for 4 years, so he should just move aside graciously and let them count...and move on.

Trump is a spoiled little rich kid. He can't do anything graciously.

As if Hillary had a clue what graciousness and dignity are...the days of the GOP taking the high road and ceding power to these hyenas are over.

View attachment 100207

He won.....

Does he need to.

I agree he is a moron........but he still does not need to do anything.

View attachment 100207

"The scientists, among them J. Alex Halderman, the director of the University of Michigan Center for Computer Security and Society, told the Clinton campaign they believe there is a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners, according to the source."
004_21443693.jpg

I think they will find out Chuck Norris won by a landslide..

enhanced-buzz-6664-1352235834-0.jpg

View attachment 100207

He won.....

Does he need to.

A president needs to. He;s a moron.

View attachment 100207

He won.....

Does he need to.

A president needs to. He;s a moron.

Where is that written ?

As if Hillary had a clue what graciousness and dignity are...the days of the GOP taking the high road and ceding power to these hyenas are over.

This is what taking the high road means Tom..

upload_2016-11-28_7-14-15.jpeg

View attachment 100207

Oh.....a "questionable trend"....lol

That's not evidence

Forum List

Back