Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

Actually, it is. He's saying a black man wanted to hit the white woman, but chose not to because it wouldn't look good. And that is racist. If he hadn't mentioned "black man" and "white female" then it wouldn't be.

You guys don't even realize you're racist. Poor dumb lunatics.

He's saying hit the person with the hood but it'd look bad because she's a woman.

With that said, she was probably wearing it to call out Trump's white supremacist support.
baiting, see admitting it again. I love the new found truth spewing out your finger tips today.

Can't find any racism from the left, big surprise.
all hate is from the left, it is well known, my how you forget so quickly. It wasn't just a few posts ago.

Ok, you're just a pathological liar, no point in going any further.
*cough**copout**cough*

Trump's Hitler Youth will be happy to do that without orders. Just one problem, the KKK really is voting for Trump...
Nation of Islam enemy within racists all voted for Hussein Obama, I didn't see any of you have a hissy fit?
******* voting for a ****** isn't shocking, neither is whitey KKK voting for Trump. Clear?
Hussein Obama was endorsed by Louis Farakhan and nation of Islam, and during the election, Black Panthers went to polling centers and threatened people. The left has no shame. Obama has been encouraging riots, division and destruction for the last 7 years. Yet the leftist media mafia continues to give him a pass.
Threatened people? You aren't man enough to walk past the big scary ******* to vote?

And racists vote for racists eh, as well as racists have to pick a side based on race, usually. KKK for Trump? Yep...
You aren't addressing the fact that the media refuses to say that a black Trump supporter kicked the ass of a leftist KKK supporter.

The media tends to not just pull complete fabrications out of its collective ass.
That's what message boards are for.

He's saying hit the person with the hood but it'd look bad because she's a woman.

With that said, she was probably wearing it to call out Trump's white supremacist support.
baiting, see admitting it again. I love the new found truth spewing out your finger tips today.

all hate is from the left, it is well known, my how you forget so quickly. It wasn't just a few posts ago.

*cough**copout**cough*

What did I lie about?

******* voting for a ****** isn't shocking, neither is whitey KKK voting for Trump. Clear?
Hussein Obama was endorsed by Louis Farakhan and nation of Islam, and during the election, Black Panthers went to polling centers and threatened people. The left has no shame. Obama has been encouraging riots, division and destruction for the last 7 years. Yet the leftist media mafia continues to give him a pass.
Threatened people? You aren't man enough to walk past the big scary ******* to vote?

And racists vote for racists eh, as well as racists have to pick a side based on race, usually. KKK for Trump? Yep...
You aren't addressing the fact that the media refuses to say that a black Trump supporter kicked the ass of a leftist KKK supporter.

He wasn't a KKK supporter, stop lying.
sure he was, why else would he wear a hood in the middle of a rally?

Another asshat who claims not to know what mocking is.

And yet.................

giphy.gif

Having it both ways: Priceless.

Actually, it is. He's saying a black man wanted to hit the white woman, but chose not to because it wouldn't look good. And that is racist. If he hadn't mentioned "black man" and "white female" then it wouldn't be.

You guys don't even realize you're racist. Poor dumb lunatics.

hahahahahahhahahahahaahahha you threatened me and couldn't pull through and you dare call me a liar? dude, it sucks to be you cause you are useless. Wow, admitting defeat when you failed your challenge. LOL.

here.....:dance::dig::happy-1::night:

He wasn't a KKK supporter, stop lying.
sure he was, why else would he wear a hood in the middle of a rally?

Another asshat who claims not to know what mocking is.

And yet.................

giphy.gif

Having it both ways: Priceless.
sorry, missed your point. What was it?

Wrong again, idiot. The KKK is backing Hillary, like always, commie.

No their not. What, that one guy who claimed Clinton is going to act like a right wingnut once she's elected? :badgrin:
you know who everyone is voting for do you? wow, the stupid from you is pouring out today. cough...choke...cough....got anymore fk?

Nation of Islam enemy within racists all voted for Hussein Obama, I didn't see any of you have a hissy fit?

The media tends to not just pull complete fabrications out of its collective ass.
That's what message boards are for.

Yes, the media has not mentioned that a leftist KKK supporter got his ass kicked by a black Trump supporter. Instead, they repetitively show Trump's campaign manager using his little pinky to grab a disrupter by the collar. That's their idea of "violence". LOL, How pathetic. Meanwhile, leftist thugs burn down entire cities and destroy people's properties, and the leftist mayor of Baltimore says "you gotta give 'em space to destroy". Leftists are hypocritical intolerant scum.

Yes, the media has not mentioned that a leftist KKK supporter got his ass kicked by a black Trump supporter.

Indeed. They couldn't, since no such thing has happened. By any color of Rump supporter.
Prove me wrong.

Instead, they repetitively show Teumps campaign manager using his pinky to grab a disrupter by the collar.

iia3vuokj6d7ppkuujv9.png

Some "pinky".

Yes, the media has not mentioned that a leftist KKK supporter got his ass kicked by a black Trump supporter.

Indeed. They couldn't, since no such thing has happened. By any color of Rump supporter.
Prove me wrong.

Instead, they repetitively show Teumps campaign manager using his pinky to grab a disrupter by the collar.

iia3vuokj6d7ppkuujv9.png

Some "pinky".

Nope you got the wrong incident, idiot. This is the previous incident with the reporter and the secret service was responsible for it. And even at that, this hardly qualifies, I've seen little kids give each other worse bruises. I bet if I farted, would that be considered "violence". Ha ha ha ha.

Meanwhile Obama and many leftist whackjobs have incited the burning down of cities and killing of cops, and nobody in the media says shit about it. Take a hike.

Yes, the media has not mentioned that a leftist KKK supporter...
There is no such thing, dumbass.

The KKK votes GOP, and now for Trump.
Wait, so are you saying the black Trump supporter beat the shit out of that leftist hood-wearing rally-disrupting moron, for no reason at all? Pull your head out of your ass.
They were mocking Trump's KKK voters, you little idiot.

Donning a hood in public "For Satire" ought to win you a nomination for the yearly Darwin Award.. It shows that these Leftists can not judge the impacts of their actions. Lucky their not in hospital..

So this is a 'yes' --- you actually are saying that inability to comprehend satire is a blank check for assault.
Thanks for confirmation. Incredibobble.

And the inconvenient elephant-in-the-room fact is that --- he's not wearing a hood anyway.

And YES they WERE together BEFORE the incident and DURING the incident. You will find MULTIPLE hoods on the floor of that venue....

I never knew you could create a link by simply saying "yes there were". I've been wasting time on links that start with "http". Silly me.

"Multiple hoods" eh? Could it be that ..... several people understand what satire is?

Hell, this very message board has a whole forum for the idiom.
funny how to a lib it's satire anyone else is racist. hahahhaahhahaahahhahaha what a fkn punk you are. You racist fk, it's really all you are. And thanks for telling everyone in here you are. We knew it all along.

Have to agree with there JC. Only SKILLED political comedians should EVER attempt doing "satire" in a Klan hood.

Forum List

Back