Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

Figures you dont have enough education to realize Africa is primarily Savannah and not jungle. Thats just another cave monkey myth you and your kind like to make up.
You thought the jungle reference related to climate? It was a reference to the uncivilized nature of your people that live there.
Guess you never heard of civilizations in the jungle either. Typical of you pale grubby looking simians that dwell in caves.

Guess you incorrectly think your people can be civilized. Typical of an uneducated race of people.
Guess you didnt know my people civilized your people twice. Once to get you out of the caves and then again to get you out of the dark ages. Typical of your recessive kind.
moses, is that you?
No. All Black people dont really look alike.

You mean like your nature takes you to the jungle boy?
Figures you dont have enough education to realize Africa is primarily Savannah and not jungle. Thats just another cave monkey myth you and your kind like to make up.
You thought the jungle reference related to climate? It was a reference to the uncivilized nature of your people that live there.
Guess you never heard of civilizations in the jungle either. Typical of you pale grubby looking simians that dwell in caves.

Guess you incorrectly think your people can be civilized. Typical of an uneducated race of people.
Guess you didnt know my people civilized your people twice. Once to get you out of the caves and then again to get you out of the dark ages. Typical of your recessive kind.
Will you two racists go find a bed somewhere?

You mean like your nature takes you to the jungle boy?

Impossible. Your people still aren't civilized.

moses, is that you?
who said they did, I was looking for moses, you him?

kkk_zpszm6jhiwy.jpg
Too bad they betrayed their roots and went after the racist voters.

moses, is that you?

Since over 70% are bastards, there's a good chance they are all related. That's why you call each other brother/sister. You might all be related.

Denial isnt going to help you cave chimp. Sorry but its documented even by other whites.

Yes, the media has not mentioned that a leftist KKK supporter got his ass kicked by a black Trump supporter.

Indeed. They couldn't, since no such thing has happened. By any color of Rump supporter.
Prove me wrong.

Instead, they repetitively show Teumps campaign manager using his pinky to grab a disrupter by the collar.

iia3vuokj6d7ppkuujv9.png

Some "pinky".

Nope you got the wrong incident, idiot. This is the previous incident with the reporter and the secret service was responsible for it. And even at that, this hardly qualifies, I've seen little kids give each other worse bruises. I bet if I farted, would that be considered "violence". Ha ha ha ha.

Meanwhile Obama and many leftist whackjobs have incited the burning down of cities and killing of cops, and nobody in the media says shit about it. Take a hike.

Oh ---- so you refer to a different incident? Which one? I can't even keep up.
Well you didn't specify which one so --- that somehow makes ME the "idiot".

Dumb shit.

Wait, so are you saying the black Trump supporter beat the shit out of that leftist hood-wearing rally-disrupting moron, for no reason at all? Pull your head out of your ass.
They were mocking Trumps KKK voters, you little idiot.

Yeah, too bad the black Trump supporter didn't think of it that way, eh?
It is too bad, since he was arrested and is soon headed to court.

He should also be sued, and I hope that he is.

I think Trump should pay for his legal fees and hire him as a bouncer for all his rallies.
Your promotion, and acceptance, of criminal violence is noted.

Your hypocrisy is noted as well. I think the guy would do a great job stopping leftist thugs from barging into Trump's rallies and depriving him of his free speech rights.

moses, is that you?

Since over 70% are bastards, there's a good chance they are all related. That's why you call each other brother/sister. You might all be related.
I guess thats why whites are way more inbred than Blacks. You guys dont call each other brother and sister. You call each other lover. :laugh:

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

Denial isnt going to help you cave chimp. Sorry but its documented even by other whites.

Denying you're uncivilized isn't necessary. Anyone that sees a group of your kind can tell with very little effort you're generations behind on the evolutionary scale.

They were mocking Trumps KKK voters, you little idiot.

Yeah, too bad the black Trump supporter didn't think of it that way, eh?
It is too bad, since he was arrested and is soon headed to court.

He should also be sued, and I hope that he is.

I think Trump should pay for his legal fees and hire him as a bouncer for all his rallies.
Your promotion, and acceptance, of criminal violence is noted.

Your hypocrisy is noted as well. I think the guy would do a great job stopping leftist thugs from barging into Trump's rallies and depriving him of his free speech rights.
You seem to have missed it completely, his rights were never affected but he stomped on the rights of another, literally.

Yes, the media has not mentioned that a leftist KKK supporter got his ass kicked by a black Trump supporter.

Indeed. They couldn't, since no such thing has happened. By any color of Rump supporter.
Prove me wrong.

Instead, they repetitively show Teumps campaign manager using his pinky to grab a disrupter by the collar.

iia3vuokj6d7ppkuujv9.png

Some "pinky".

Nope you got the wrong incident, idiot. This is the previous incident with the reporter and the secret service was responsible for it. And even at that, this hardly qualifies, I've seen little kids give each other worse bruises. I bet if I farted, would that be considered "violence". Ha ha ha ha.

Meanwhile Obama and many leftist whackjobs have incited the burning down of cities and killing of cops, and nobody in the media says shit about it. Take a hike.

Oh ---- so you refer to a different incident.
Well you didn't specify which one so --- that makes ME an "idiot".

Dumb shit.

Yes, idiot dumbshit, the reporter with the almost invisible bruises incident is different than the pinky grabbing the collar incident. You should be careful posting such violent pictures. Ha ha ha.

moses, is that you?

I guess thats why whites are way more inbred than Blacks. You guys dont call each other brother and sister. You call each other lover. :laugh:

dude lost his job cause he said that. His name was Jimmy the Greek. nothing new,

Yes, the media has not mentioned that a leftist KKK supporter...
There is no such thing, dumbass.

The KKK votes GOP, and now for Trump.
Wait, so are you saying the black Trump supporter beat the shit out of that leftist hood-wearing rally-disrupting moron, for no reason at all? Pull your head out of your ass.

STILL haven't watched the video?

black-trump-supporter-tony-pettaway-punching-protester.jpg

WHERE do you see a "hood" ---- dishonest HACK?
it got ripped off by the guy further down the stairs.
Yup, leftists are good at propaganda.

And you Revisionistas are good at photoshop.

Yer a little late on this one.

--- or are we just going with simple denial of what's in front of one's face these daze?

moses, is that you?

Tell yourself another lie boy.

Forum List

Back