Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

sure he was, why else would he wear a hood in the middle of a rally?
You are just mindlessly parroting Trump's lie that he was wearing a hood, he was NOT. He was holding a photo of Trump over his uncovered head when the Trump goon attacked him. The "disgusting KKK outfit" Trump accused him of wearing was an American Flag shirt. Trump and his ilk equate the American Flag with the KKK.

article-rally-28-0319.jpg

you missed this post back a few pages:

trump_protester_arizona.png

There's your buddy with the hood on. Flacaltenn posted it before. You should read the whole thread.
First of all that is a girl in a white shirt with red sleeves, not the guy who was beaten who is wearing an American Flag shirt and NO HOOD.

usa-election-trump.jpg
dude look harder
Maybe you should take your own advice. You can see HER long hair hanging out of HER hood on the white part of HER shirt with red sleeves. The MAN assaulted by the Trump thug is wearing an American Flag shirt, has much shorter hair and a backpack on his back.

Trump%20rally%20punch_0.jpg

I really love the ignorance of libturd, it makes me feel so special that I'm not that fkn stupid. How many hoods you see one or two you stupid fk?

Bzzzzzz....WRONG. KKK = Democrat party:

Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest became Grand Wizard, claiming to be the Klan's national leader.[17][44]

In an 1868 newspaper interview, Forrest stated that the Klan's primary opposition was to the Loyal Leagues, Republican state governments, people such as Tennessee governorWilliam Gannaway Brownlow and other "carpetbaggers" and "scalawags".[45] He argued that many southerners believed that blacks were voting for the Republican Party because they were being hoodwinked by the Loyal Leagues.[46] One Alabama newspaper editor declared "The League is nothing more than a ****** Ku Klux Klan."[47]

Despite Gordon's and Forrest's work, local Klan units never accepted the Prescript and continued to operate autonomously. There were never hierarchical levels or state headquarters. Klan members used violence to settle old personal feuds and local grudges, as they worked to restore general white dominance in the disrupted postwar society. The historian Elaine Frantz Parsons describes the membership:

Lifting the Klan mask revealed a chaotic multitude of antiblack vigilante groups, disgruntled poor white farmers, wartime guerrilla bands, displaced Democratic politicians,
illegal whiskey distillers, coercive moral reformers, sadists, rapists, white workmen fearful of black competition, employers trying to enforce labor discipline, common thieves, neighbors with decades-old grudges, and even a few freedmen and white Republicans who allied with Democratic whites or had criminal agendas of their own. Indeed, all they had in common, besides being overwhelmingly white, southern, and Democratic, was that they called themselves, or were called, Klansmen.[48]
Historian Eric Foner observed:

In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party, t
he planter class, and all those who desired restoration of white supremacy. Its purposes were political, but political in the broadest sense, for it sought to affect power relations, both public and private, throughout Southern society. It aimed to reverse the interlocking changes sweeping over the South during Reconstruction: to destroy the Republican party's infrastructure, undermine the Reconstruction state, reestablish control of the black labor force, and restore racial subordination in every aspect of Southern life.[49]
38px-Wikisource-logo.svg.png
Wikisource has original text related to this article:
Interview with Nathan Bedford Forrest
To that end they worked to curb the education, economic advancement, voting rights, and right to keep and bear arms of blacks.[49] The Klan soon spread into nearly every southern state, launching a "reign of terror against Republican leaders both black and white. Those political leaders assassinated during the campaign included Arkansas Congressman James M. Hinds, three members of the South Carolina legislature, and several men who served in constitutional conventions."[50]

I love it when wags post shit I already know so well I don't have to look anything up....

Forrest, a highly regarded general in the War, was solicited by the fledgling Klan to be its figurehead, in April of 1867. The vigilante "slave patrol" element that had taken over the originally-innocuous Klan was looking for an image of "legitimacy". Forrest took the position, and less than two years later (January 1869) issued an order disbanding the organization, saying that element was out of control. (Later Forrest would deny even having been part of it, but he had been).

Needless to say the 'slave patrol' element ignored the disband order and continued ad hoc, without a CEO as such, until it was wiped out over the next decade.

NONE of which does a damn thing to refute the history I gave all those links to, all of them saying the same thing.

As a parting shot, I'll re-quote part of your post --- which I already quoted earlier --- and see if you can spot the brain cell:
What, having problems reading? Here let me post again:

In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party

See the words "in effect"?

Hard to miss -- they're kinda big. But even as such, the statement doesn't fit with the rest of that party (outside the South), as I alluded to earlier. In effect, it served the interests of, as you and I both already cited, antiblack vigilantes, disgruntled poor white farmers, wartime guerrilla bands, displaced Democratic politicians, illegal whiskey distillers, coercive moral reformers, sadists, rapists, white workmen fearful of black competition, employers trying to enforce labor discipline, common thieves, neighbors with decades-old grudges, and even a few freedmen and white Republicans who allied with Democratic whites or had criminal agendas of their own. That's who it "served the interests of". And somehow you want to winnow that down to a single word because that's what serves your partisan hackitude.

Anyway --- you didn't originally say it was founded by the Democratic Party ..... you said "leftists". And the Democratic Party certainly weren't "leftists" in 1865, so you're all over the map here. Democrats at the time were the party of "states rights" (held over into the present by Strom Thurmond and George Wallace and then taken over by Ronald Reagan). The Republican Party, which didn't even exist in the South until after the War, was the party of Abolitionists and of Big Government (a legacy of the Whigs). They were in fact the Liberals.

As for the actual origins, I laid that all out a while back too --- that's post 467 if you're scoring at home. Actually, even if you're alone it's still 467. Either way --- read 'em and weep, Revisionist.

You is funny. See the words "military wing of the Democratic Party"?! You're going to have to remove your head from uranus to be able to do that.

And I just demonstrated why that's erroneous.
And I linked you to my previous post on its actual origins. With at least ten links all saying the same thing.

But hey, this is child's play for a Denialist who can look at a protestor with nothing on his head and conclude "that's a hood".
I'll take what historians have concluded over a stupid "demonstration" from a leftist hack.

YYyyyyyyyyyyyyeah, unfortunately for you Splooges, I did what you didn't -- I actually read the link before posting. And the woman with the Klan hood was somebody else, somewhere else, unrelated to this guy. And the incident is, again, on video -- that magical medium you love to watch and then claim it doesn't show what it shows. That being, an unprovoked and sustained attack on a guy doing nothing more than holding a sign.

Imagine that --- holding a sign at a political rally. Ya see sump'n new every day.
His mere presence is provoking trouble...
Here's a little newsflash for you.
While the right to free speech applies, it must apply to everyone. And that right is not absolute.
One may speak, but others have an equal right to find that speech to be unacceptable.
And while one has the right to free speech, other may view said speech to be offensive, outrageous or even as an assault....at that point the one speaking may find themselves in a position of unpleasantness.
In other words, if your speech is an attempt to agitate, incite or cause harm, the reaction may be physical. That's called a choice.......

And if the source of offense is some completely different person ----
---- and we're entirely speculating about that source, since the evidence for his motivation is Absolute Zero ----

---- then it's acceptable to just jump and pummel the first moving object you see, by some kind of "proxy".

That's called a "choice" too, is it not?

Well since you decided to wader away from my post, you'll not get a response to any queries until such time as you refocus.
In other words. Respond to what was posted. Do not ask "what if" questions or create "what if" scenarios for your own purposes.

I *just did* address your post, Sparkles. You didn't like the answer because it deals with what are known as "facts".
dude a thing called a 'fact' is so far from you you'll never approach it.

Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest became Grand Wizard, claiming to be the Klan's national leader.[17][44]
Forrest was a rock-ribbed Southern CON$ervative.

Looks like you're having reading comprehension problems as well:

In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party
Back when the Southern Democrats were CON$ervatives.
It's CON$ who are racists no matter what Party they pervert.
No such thing as conservatives at the time. According to historians, back then the KKK was the military wing of the Democrap party. Yup.

You quoted a single line, from a single historian, out of its own context. And you think you made a point.
That's so cute.

Those damn "out of context facts. You are so pathetically predictable. No amount of weaseling and wiggling is going to get you out of this:

In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party.

****Case closed.

Bout time for blacks to recognize who has the "lower opinion" of their intellect and abilities..
Obviously it is YOU, since according to you they haven't been able to recognize it up to this point!!!
The Right can't hide their low opinion of minorities even when they pretend to praise them!!!
hahahahahhaahahhahaahahahahahaha

Bzzzzzz wrong. KKK started as a leftist political movement.
Bzzzzzz wrong. The KKK has ALWAYS been a CON$ervoFascist movement and still is today.

those stupid fucks are dead aren't they?

Bzzzzzz wrong. The KKK has ALWAYS been a CON$ervoFascist movement and still is today.

No such thing as conservatives at the time. According to historians, back then the KKK was the military wing of the Democrap party. Yup.
BULLSHIT!

By the 1830s, the Whig Party emerged as the national conservative party. Whigs supported the national bank, private business interests, and the modernization of the economy in opposition to Jacksonian democracy, which represented the interests of poor farmers and the urban working class, represented by the newly formed Democratic Party. They chose the name "Whig" because it had been used by patriots in the Revolution. Daniel Webster and other Whig leaders referred to their new political party as the "conservative party", and they called for a return to tradition, restraint, hierarchy, and moderation.[54]
- Allitt, The Conservatives: Ideas and Personalities (2009), p. 65

He wasn't KKK. Not even close. The KKK is welcome at a Trump event, he's their kind of guy. Blame the Beaners, go Trump.
well then explain the hood
There was NO hood. Trump lied to you and you stupidly swallowed Trump's shit whole.

article-rally-28-0319.jpg
sure there was, Trump was spot on:

Dumb ass, that is a girl and NOT the guy Trump's goon attacked. I know you right-wingers like to play dumb so you can keep repeating the same lies over and over again, but no matter how many times you repeat them they are still lies and you expose yourself not only as a liar, but a DUMB liar to boot!
Dude, I got to laugh. Are you fkn blind really, how many hoods you see?
The one and only one that is there, on the head of the girl with her hair hanging out of her hood and down her back.
How many do you see?
And if you see more than one, please describe its position relative to the girl's hood.

I really love the ignorance of libturd, it makes me feel so special that I'm not that fkn stupid. How many hoods you see one or two you stupid fk?
If you are seeing more than one hood, you need to see a doctor fast!

I love it when wags post shit I already know so well I don't have to look anything up....

Forrest, a highly regarded general in the War, was solicited by the fledgling Klan to be its figurehead, in April of 1867. The vigilante "slave patrol" element that had taken over the originally-innocuous Klan was looking for an image of "legitimacy". Forrest took the position, and less than two years later (January 1869) issued an order disbanding the organization, saying that element was out of control. (Later Forrest would deny even having been part of it, but he had been).

Needless to say the 'slave patrol' element ignored the disband order and continued ad hoc, without a CEO as such, until it was wiped out over the next decade.

NONE of which does a damn thing to refute the history I gave all those links to, all of them saying the same thing.

As a parting shot, I'll re-quote part of your post --- which I already quoted earlier --- and see if you can spot the brain cell:

Hard to miss -- they're kinda big. But even as such, the statement doesn't fit with the rest of that party (outside the South), as I alluded to earlier. In effect, it served the interests of, as you and I both already cited, antiblack vigilantes, disgruntled poor white farmers, wartime guerrilla bands, displaced Democratic politicians, illegal whiskey distillers, coercive moral reformers, sadists, rapists, white workmen fearful of black competition, employers trying to enforce labor discipline, common thieves, neighbors with decades-old grudges, and even a few freedmen and white Republicans who allied with Democratic whites or had criminal agendas of their own. That's who it "served the interests of". And somehow you want to winnow that down to a single word because that's what serves your partisan hackitude.

Anyway --- you didn't originally say it was founded by the Democratic Party ..... you said "leftists". And the Democratic Party certainly weren't "leftists" in 1865, so you're all over the map here. Democrats at the time were the party of "states rights" (held over into the present by Strom Thurmond and George Wallace and then taken over by Ronald Reagan). The Republican Party, which didn't even exist in the South until after the War, was the party of Abolitionists and of Big Government (a legacy of the Whigs). They were in fact the Liberals.

As for the actual origins, I laid that all out a while back too --- that's post 467 if you're scoring at home. Actually, even if you're alone it's still 467. Either way --- read 'em and weep, Revisionist.

You is funny. See the words "military wing of the Democratic Party"?! You're going to have to remove your head from uranus to be able to do that.

And I linked you to my previous post on its actual origins. With at least ten links all saying the same thing.

But hey, this is child's play for a Denialist who can look at a protestor with nothing on his head and conclude "that's a hood".
I'll take what historians have concluded over a stupid "demonstration" from a leftist hack.

Math quiz:

How many people are in the following list?

1. Eric Foner

(end of list)

Take your time...

Math quiz:

How many people are in the following list?

1. Eric Foner

(end of list)

Take your time...

I've got this one, is it 1?

You quoted a single line, from a single historian, out of its own context. And you think you made a point.
That's so cute.

Those damn "out of context facts. You are so pathetically predictable. No amount of weaseling and wiggling is going to get you out of this:

In effect, the Klan was a military force serving the interests of the Democratic party.

****Case closed.

"Case closed" my ass. Your case hasn't even been opened.

Here's the post you're so desperately trying to dance away from:

That's YOUR post, and you can't back it up.

We already have the names of who started the Klan. I posted them in 467: Captain John C. Lester, Major James R. Crowe, John D. Kennedy, Calvin Jones, Richard R. Reed, Frank O. McCord. And the revived 1915 Klan, Williiam Simmons.

----WHO among them is "leftist"?

WHO?

And what was this "leftist" purpose of theirs?

I put ten links up. You? Nothing. Just a lot of deflection to "Democrats" (who were certainly not leftists at the time) and how many people Eric Foner is.

Now support your point. Watcha got?

That's so cute.

****Case closed.

We already have the names of who started the Klan. I posted them in 467: Captain John C. Lester, Major James R. Crowe, John D. Kennedy, Calvin Jones, Richard R. Reed, Frank O. McCord. And the revived 1915 Klan, Williiam Simmons.

WHO?

I put ten links up. You? Nothing. Just a lot of deflection to "Democrats" (who were certainly not leftists at the time) and how many people Eric Foner is.

Case closed:

KKK was the terrorist wing of the Democrat Party.
May 15, 2008 at 1:01 pm
Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.

The Democrats:

• Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it.
  • Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws.
  • Democrats supported and passed the Missouri Compromise to protect slavery.
  • Democrats supported and passed the Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery.
  • Democrats supported and backed the Dred Scott Decision.
  • Democrats opposed educating blacks and murdered our teachers.
  • Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws.
  • Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well known for having been a “Kleagle” in the Ku Klux Klan.
  • Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.
  • Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.
  • Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
  • Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.
  • Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
  • Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.
  • Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas.
  • Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
  • Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting.
  • Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
  • Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.
  • Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
  • Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act.
  • Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.
  • Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.
  • Southern Democrats opposed desegregation and integration.

it's very entertaining slapping these morons with the truth...

The Racist History of the Democratic Party

Wayne Perryman, an inner city minister in Seattle and the author of Unfounded Loyalty, in an editorial circulating on the Internet (Feb. 2004):

Most people are either a Democrat by design, or a Democrat by deception. That is either they were well aware the racist history of the Democrat Party and still chose to be Democrat, or they were deceived into thinking that the Democratic Party is a party that sincerely cared about Black people.

History reveals that every piece of racist legislation that was ever passed and every racist terrorist attack that was ever inflicted on African Americans, was initiated by the members of the Democratic Party. From the formation of the Democratic Party in 1792 to the Civil Rights movement of 1960's, Congressional records show the Democrat Party passed no specific laws to help Blacks, every law that they introduced into Congress was designed to hurt blacks in 1894 Repeal Act. The chronicles of history shows that during the past 160 years the Democratic Party legislated Jim Crows laws, Black Codes and a multitude of other laws at the state and federal level to deny African Americans their rights as citizens.

History reveals that the Republican Party was formed in 1854 to abolish slavery and challenge other racist legislative acts initiated by the Democratic Party.

Some called it the Civil War, others called it the War Between the States, but to the African Americans at that time, it was the War Between the Democrats and the Republicans over slavery. The Democrats gave their lives to expand it, Republican gave their lives to ban it.

During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan to murder and intimidate African Americans voters. The Ku Klux Klan Act was a bill introduced by a Republican Congress to stop Klan Activities. Senate debates revealed that the Klan was the terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.

History reveals that Democrats lynched, burned, mutilated and murdered thousands of blacks and completely destroyed entire towns and communities occupied by middle class Blacks, including Rosewood, Florida, the Greenwood District in Tulsa Oklahoma, and Wilmington, North Carolina to name a few.

After the Civil War, Democrats murdered several hundred black elected officials (in the South) to regain control of the southern government. All of the elected officials up to 1935 were Republicans. As of 2004, the Democrat Party (the oldest political party in America) has never elected a black man to the United States Senate, the Republicans have elected three.

History reveals that it was Thaddeus Stevens, a Radical Republican that introduced legislation to give African Americans the so-called 40 acres and a mule and Democrats overwhelmingly voted against the bill. Today many white Democrats are opposed to paying African Americans trillions of dollars in Reparation Pay, money that should be paid by the Democratic Party.

History reveals that it was Abolitionists and Radical Republicans such as Henry L. Morehouse and General Oliver Howard that started many of the traditional Black colleges, while Democrats fought to keep them closed. Many of our traditional Black colleges are named after white Republicans.

Congressional records show it was Democrats that strongly opposed the passage of the 13th, 14th and 15th Amendments. These three Amendments were introduced by Republicans to abolish slavery, give citizenship to all African Americans born in the United States and, give Blacks the right to vote.

Congressional records show that Democrats were opposed to passing the following laws that were introduced by Republicans to achieve civil rights for African Americans:

Civil Rights Act 1866
Reconstruction Act of 1867
Freedman Bureau Extension Act of 1866
Enforcement Act of 1870
Force Act of 1871
Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871
Civil Rights Act of 1875
Civil Rights Act of 1957
Civil Rights Act of 1960
And during the 60's many Democrats fought hard to defeat the
1964 Civil Rights Act
1965 Voting Rights Acts
1972 Equal Employment Opportunity Act

Court records shows that it was the Democrats that supported the Dred Scott Decision. The decision classified Blacks and property rather than people. It was also the racist Jim Crow practices initiated by Democrats that brought about the two landmark cases of Plessy v Ferguson and Brown v. The Board of Education.

At the turn of the century (1900), Southern Democrats continued to oppress African Americans by placing thousands in hard-core prison labor camps. According to most historians, the prison camps were far worst than slavery. The prisoners were required to work from 10-14 hours a day, six to seven days a week in temperatures that exceeded 100 degrees and in temperatures that fell well below zero. The camps provided free labor for building railroads, mining coal-mines and for draining snake and alligator invested swamps and rivers. Blacks were transported from one project to another in rolling cages similar to the ones used to transfer circus animals. One fourth of the prison populations were children ages 6 to 18. Young Cy Williams age 12, was sentenced to 20 years for stealing a horse that he was too small to ride. Eight-year old Will Evans was sentenced to 2 years of hard labor for taking some change from a store counter and six-year old Mary Gay was sentenced to 30 days for taking a hat. While authorities sent whites to jail for the same offenses, they sent blacks to the prison camps with much longer sentences. Thousands died from malaria, frost bites, heat strokes, shackle poisoning, others were buried alive in collapsing mines, or blown to pieces in tunnel explosions, and still others drowned in swamps or were beaten and shot to death. Every southern black citizen was a potential prisoner for any alleged small offense, including violating evening curfews. Through the prison camp system, southern owners of railroads, mines and farms had an unlimited source of free labor. The black prisoners played a major role the South's economic development. Bryan Stevenson of the Equal Justice Initiative, said, in his opinion, "the prison camps were a new form of slavery, but far more inhumane."

History reveals that it was three white persons that opposed the Democrat's racist practices who started the NAACP. Dr. Martin Luther King, several Civil Rights leaders and many historians reported that during the first two years of his administration, President John F. Kennedy ignored Dr. King's request for Civil Rights. The chronicles of history reveal that it was only after television coverage of riots and several demonstrations did President Kennedy feel a need to introduce the 1963 Civil Rights Act. At that time, experts believe the nation was headed toward a major race war.

History reveals that it was Democratic Attorney General, Robert Kennedy that approved the secret wire taps on Dr, Martin Luther King Jr., and it was Democratic President Lyndon Johnson that referred to Dr. King as " that ****** preacher." Senator Byrd referred to Dr. King as a "trouble maker" who causes trouble and then runs like a "coward," when trouble breaks out.

Over the strong objections of racist Republican Senator Jessie Helms, Republican President Ronald Reagan, signed into law, a bill to make Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday a national holiday. Several Republican Senators convinced President Reagan this was the right thing to do.

Congressional records show after signing the 1972 Equal Employment Opportunity Act and issuing Executive Order 11478, Richard Nixon, a Republican, that started what we know as Affirmative Action.

On December 15, 1994, federal Judge David V. Kenyon issued a court order to the Clinton Administration in the Case of Fairchild v Robert Reich Secretary of Labor (#CV92-5765 Kn). The order demanded that Secretary Reich and the Clinton Administration force 100 west coast shipping to develop an Affirmative Action plan to stop discrimination against, African Americans, Hispanics, Female and Disabled Workers. Female employees were being sexually harrassed, Hispanic were being denied promotions and training, Disable Workers were being laid off, and African Americans were being force to work in an environment where they had job classification called " ****** Jobs." Clinton left office six years later and never complied with the court order. The companies still do not have an Affirmative Action Plan.

President Clinton sent 20, 000 troops to protect the white citizens of Europe's Bosnia, but sent no troops to Africa's Rwanda to protect the black citizens there. Consequently over 800,000 Africans were massacre. During the 2003 Democratic Primary debates, the Rev. Al Sharpton, said the Democrat take the black vote for granted and treat African American like a mistress. They [Democrats} will take us to the dance, but they don't want to take us home to meet mama."

On December 3, 2002, President Clinton spoke to Democratic Leadership Council in New York regarding the future of the Democratic Party and how they could retake the White House. At no time did he address Civil Rights issues for blacks or doing things to improve the conditions of African Americans. His only reference to Civil Rights was Civil Rights for Gays. His only reference to improving communities was his recommendation to revisit the Marshall Plan to re-build communities in other countries. His entire speech was aired on C-Span.

After exclusively giving the Democrats their votes for the past 25 years, the average African American cannot point to one piece of civil rights legislation sponsored solely by the Democratic Party that was specifically designed to eradicate the unique problems that African Americans face today. Congressional records show that all previous legislation (since 1964) had strong bi-partisan support, even though some Democrats debated and voted against these laws.

After reviewing all of the evidence, many believe America would have never experienced racism to the degree that it has, had not the Democrats promoted it through:

Racist Legislation
Terrorist Organizations
Negative Media Communications
Bias Education
Relentless Intimidation
And Flawed Adjudication.
The racism established and promoted by members of the Democratic Party affected and infected the entire nation from 1856 with the Dred Scott decision, to the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education case. But they never offered or issued an apology.

Today both parties must remember their past. The Democrats must remember the terrible things they did to Blacks and apologize and the Republicans must remember the terrific things they did for Blacks and re-commit to complete the work that their predecessors started and died for.

That's so cute.

****Case closed.

WHO?

Case closed:

Our nation’s top historians reveal that the Democratic Party gave us the Ku Klux Klan, Black Codes, Jim Crow Laws and other repressive legislation which resulted in the multitude of murders, lynchings, mutilations, and intimidations (of thousands of black and white Republicans). On the issue of slavery: historians say the Democrats gave their lives to expand it, the Republicans gave their lives to ban it.

The Democrats:

• Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well known for having been a “Kleagle” in the Ku Klux Klan.
  • Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage.
  • Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans.
  • Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks.
  • Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching.
  • Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces.
  • Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
  • Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson.
  • Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas.
  • Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators.
  • Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting.
  • Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant.
  • Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever.
  • Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools.
  • Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King.
  • Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964.
  • Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act.

None of that supports your point.
You said the Klan was founded by "leftists".

So where are they?

Allergic to the truth? Take some Musinex and call me in the morning.

History reveals that every piece of racist legislation that was ever passed and every racist terrorist attack that was ever inflicted on African Americans, was initiated by the members of the Democratic Party.

Bullshit.
Links?

rom the formation of the Democratic Party in 1792

Stop right there. Your source has exposed himself as an illiterate hack. The Democratic Party didn't exist until 1828.

The chronicles of history shows that during the past 160 years the Democratic Party legislated Jim Crows laws, Black Codes and a multitude of other laws at the state and federal level to deny African Americans their rights as citizens.

Bullshit. Where those were done they were initiated by local or state governments. Not by a political party.
Political parties do not "legislate".

Some called it the Civil War, others called it the War Between the States, but to the African Americans at that time, it was the War Between the Democrats and the Republicans over slavery. The Democrats gave their lives to expand it, Republican gave their lives to ban it.

Bullshit and oversimplified. Tensions between North and South went back to at least the "Tarriff of Abominations" during the Quincy Adams administration. That generated calls for secession in, for one, South Carolina -- the state that was both the first to secede and the site of the first battles -- over 30 years before the War. And that Tariff had nothing to do with slavery. Slavery eventually hitched a ride on what was an already-existing economic quarrel. The idea that "the Civil War was fought over slavery, full stop" is inane oversimplified hackitude that cut-n-pasters like you who can't be bothered to read actual history books lap up like Kool-Aid.

During the Senate debates on the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871, it was revealed that members of the Democratic Party formed many terrorist organizations like the Ku Klux Klan

Bullshit. It could not have been revealed, as that never happened. In fact my own Congressional document posted in 467 contradicts you and your cut-n-pasted ignoramus source with no links.

History reveals that Democrats lynched, burned, mutilated and murdered thousands of blacks and completely destroyed entire towns and communities occupied by middle class Blacks, including Rosewood, Florida, the Greenwood District in Tulsa Oklahoma, and Wilmington, North Carolina to name a few.

Bullshit. History reveals lynchings. I've posted much on the subject. But it doesnot reveal involvement of any political parties. Prove me wrong.

Interesting you should bring up Tulsa though. The next new governor who took office after the infamous Tulsa Race Riots, Jack Walton, tried to drive the Klan out of Oklahoma. The Klan got him removed from office. Walton was a Democrat. I posted about this earlier too, in the passage about Oscar Underwood and Lyndon Johnson.

After the Civil War, Democrats murdered several hundred black elected officials (in the South) to regain control of the southern government.

Link?

Didn't think so.

Over the strong objections of racist Republican Senator Jessie Helms, Republican President Ronald Reagan, signed into law, a bill to make Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday a national holiday. Several Republican Senators convinced President Reagan this was the right thing to do.

Bullshit.

WikiSpeaks: >> The idea of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day as a holiday was promoted by labor unions in contract negotiations.[2] After King's death, U.S. Representative John Conyers (a Democrat from Michigan) and U.S. Senator Edward Brooke (a Republican from Massachusetts) introduced a bill in Congress to make King's birthday a national holiday. The bill first came to a vote in the U.S. House of Representatives in 1979. However, it fell five votes short of the number needed for passage.[3]

.... Soon after, the King Center turned to support from the corporate community and the general public. The success of this strategy was cemented when musician Stevie Wonder released the single "Happy Birthday" to popularize the campaign in 1980 and hosted the Rally for Peace Press Conference in 1981. Six million signatures were collected for a petition to Congress to pass the law, termed by a 2006 article in The Nation as "the largest petition in favor of an issue in U.S. history."[2]

Senators Jesse Helms and John Porter East (both North Carolina Republicans) led opposition to the holiday and questioned whether King was important enough to receive such an honor. Helms criticized King's opposition to the Vietnam War and accused him of espousing "action-oriented Marxism".[4] Helms led a filibuster against the bill and on October 3, 1983, submitted a 300-page document to the Senate alleging that King had associations with communists. New York Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan declared the document a "packet of filth", threw it on the Senate floor and stomped on it.[5][6] <<

Dishonest, link-deficient HACK.

Last edited:

If you are seeing more than one hood, you need to see a doctor fast!
Hahahaha you blind fk! How you doin?
So you can't ID the second hood but are not honest enough to admit it, IOW a typical lying scum CON$ervative.
Thank you.

That's so cute.

****Case closed.

WHO?

Case closed:

The Democrats:

None of that supports your point.
You said the Klan was founded by "leftists".

So where are they?
all dead.

Forum List

Back