Leftist Zogby: It’s a 2 Point Race

Current RCP Average - 9.6% Biden
Current 538 Average - 10.2% Biden

Things are not going to get better for Trump in the next three weeks. He has no more debates, and his erratic behavior even has Republicans heading for the tall grass.

How wrong you are---------------his voting base that shows up at his crowded rallies will be voting while bidens 12 or so supporters at his rallies will be voting their fewer votes. All those people with Trump signs and flags all across america will be voting as well------------------while Biden who I have yet to see even one flag or sign for will be voting him in Fewer numbers as well.

Think the polls are chit----------no one likes senile lying bribing biden--------and any supposed support in the polls and elsewhere is AGAIN smoke and mirrors and fake ballots.

Dems only chance is manipulation and voter fraud.

- Trump won the 2016 Election. The Popular Vote is only part of the Election. You need to win as many states as possible; not just New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.

That we use this anacrhonistic system doesn't take away from the fact that the people clearly, loudly said no to this guy.

Democrats won the House in 2018. They needed to win the Senate as well to win Congress.

Given the fact that all the seats in play were Democratic seats, they did pretty well.

How wrong you are---------------his voting base that shows up at his crowded rallies will be voting while bidens 12 or so supporters at his rallies will be voting their fewer votes. All those people with Trump signs and flags all across america will be voting as well------------------while Biden who I have yet to see even one flag or sign for will be voting him in Fewer numbers as well.

You guys said the same thing in 2018, and he still lost Congress.

Most people who vote don't show up to rallies, bud.

You have a lousy memory.

He lived in a cave outside Littleton NH, and made regular trips into town for necessities.

Wait, you think that living in a cave sounds better? It actually sounds worse, like the guy didn't have all his marbles...

Sounds better than the box you claimed he lived in.

Also proves how little you know of the subject.

Um, yeah, we are kind of off topic here, but in that other thread, I made my point pretty clearly.

No contemporary accounts of soldiers being spat upon, this is a myth that erupted in the 1980's...

They way you can tell it's a myth... the "Soldier in Uniform being spat on in the airport." Except they didn't return to airports, they returned to military bases and were mustered out wearing civilian clothes. that was the practice at the time.

Um, yeah, we are kind of off topic here, but in that other thread, I made my point pretty clearly.

No contemporary accounts of soldiers being spat upon, this is a myth that erupted in the 1980's...

They way you can tell it's a myth... the "Soldier in Uniform being spat on in the airport." Except they didn't return to airports, they returned to military bases and were mustered out wearing civilian clothes. that was the practice at the time.

I went thru airports many a time in uniform, while on leave.

another of your excuses that doesn't hold water.

- Trump won the 2016 Election. The Popular Vote is only part of the Election. You need to win as many states as possible; not just New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.

That we use this anacrhonistic system doesn't take away from the fact that the people clearly, loudly said no to this guy.

Democrats won the House in 2018. They needed to win the Senate as well to win Congress.

Given the fact that all the seats in play were Democratic seats, they did pretty well.

I defy Democrats to get rid of the Electoral College. A serious move to rid the country of the EC will tell Independents, Republicans, and even Democrats in smaller states to go pound sand with their vote. Democrats only have issues with the EC when they lose.

I went thru airports many a time in uniform, while on leave.

another of your excuses that doesn't hold water.

And how many times did you get spit on?

I wore the uniform for 11 years from 1981 to 1992. Never got spit on once.

And how many times did you get spit on?

0, in 20 years

I wore the uniform for 11 years from 1981 to 1992. Never got spit on once.

and that somehow proves to your weak mind that NO ONE got spit on?

"it didn't happen to me, so it didn't happen"

Childish

Not even for the military? My daughter lives in VA and will be moving to TN next week. How would she vote?
In your day the military could vote absentee without violating the rights of others

but now the miltary vote is being used by unscrupilous liberals as a guise to stuff the ballot box for any trivial excuse they they can find

so rather than split hairs trying to make exceptions I say just one rule for everyone

vote in person or not at all

I defy Democrats to get rid of the Electoral College. A serious move to rid the country of the EC will tell Independents, Republicans, and even Democrats in smaller states to go pound sand with their vote. Democrats only have issues with the EC when they lose.
You have more faith in the great unwashed than me

give libs their due

being clever liars has its rewards

When they really want something they could sell ice water to a polar bear

I suspect both sides will be on board for getting rid of the EC after Trump. It will be one of many changes in the 'let's never do that again" movement.

If anything, the voters in smaller states will actually have their votes count.

So right now, there are only three states that count right now. PA, WI, and MI. Trump isn't going to flip any Hillary states, and while Biden might flip NC, FL, TX, GA, IA or OH, if he's taken those three, the others will be just gravy.

So what incentive do you have to vote if you are a Republican in Vermont or a Democrat in Wyoming?

One person. One vote. Everyone's vote counts.

and that somehow proves to your weak mind that NO ONE got spit on?

"it didn't happen to me, so it didn't happen"

Childish

You just admitted it never happened to you, either, in 20 years. And frankly of the hundreds of people i served with, none of them ever said it happened to them. Oh, they all heard of someone it happened to a friend of a friend who was spit on, no doubt when they were on their way to the hospital where they removed a gerbil from Richard Gere's backside.

That's why it's called "An Urban Legend"

I suspect both sides will be on board for getting rid of the EC after Trump. It will be one of many changes in the 'let's never do that again" movement.

If anything, the voters in smaller states will actually have their votes count.

So right now, there are only three states that count right now. PA, WI, and MI. Trump isn't going to flip any Hillary states, and while Biden might flip NC, FL, TX, GA, IA or OH, if he's taken those three, the others will be just gravy.

So what incentive do you have to vote if you are a Republican in Vermont or a Democrat in Wyoming?

One person. One vote. Everyone's vote counts.

Even if my guy loses, I’m holding to keeping the Electoral College in place. Regardless of its roots, it serves to level the playing field for the Republicans in Vermont and the Democrats in Wyoming. One US Citizen, One vote should not come down to a skew in the population concentrated in our largest cities.

For you poll lovers: Zogby admits the polling is biased and wants to separate himself from the lies.

Zotgby is crazy. It is his polling that is biased. Even Republicans know that is bullshit.

Even if my guy loses, I’m holding to keeping the Electoral College in place. Regardless of its roots, it serves to level the playing field for the Republicans in Vermont and the Democrats in Wyoming. One US Citizen, One vote should not come down to a skew in the population concentrated in our largest cities.

Yeah, here's the thing. Back when the Founding Slave Rapists came up with this awful system, we were an agrarian society. NYC had a population of 25,000. If most of our people live in big cities, they SHOULD determine who is president.

Zotgby is crazy. It is his polling that is biased. Even Republicans know that is bullshit.

Zogby is so poor that even RCP doesn't include him in their averages, and they are desperate to find anything favorable to Cheetoh Jesus at this point.

Yeah, here's the thing. Back when the Founding Slave Rapists came up with this awful system, we were an agrarian society. NYC had a population of 25,000. If most of our people live in big cities, they SHOULD determine who is president.

Zogby is so poor that even RCP doesn't include him in their averages, and they are desperate to find anything favorable to Cheetoh Jesus at this point.

While many of the modern day Democrats agree with you, they don’t have the balls to come out and say that the cities should determine the President because of size. It is a radical idea that would get the Democrats in an election crushed.

For you poll lovers: Zogby admits the polling is biased and wants to separate himself from the lies.

The Weatherman ditched Rasmussen. Times have changed.

While many of the modern day Democrats agree with you, they don’t have the balls to come out and say that the cities should determine the President because of size. It is a radical idea that would get the Democrats in an election crushed.

Actually, no, it really isn't.

Forum List

Back