Leftist Zogby: It’s a 2 Point Race

2016, Part deux

Meh, I doubt it.

First, in 2016, Trump wasn't standing on a pile of 215,000 dead. He is now.

He has a record that includes record unemployment, record riots, racial discord, kids in cages, etc.

But the most important difference. Biden isn't Hillary. Hillary was the only candidate who could lose to Trump, and Trump was the only candidate who could lose to Hillary.

The record unemployment occurred after the China virus ruined the record low unemployment Trump set. Since then, the record high unemployment you people celebrate has expeditiously been reduced down to 7 percent in 6 short months under Trump dealing with the China virus. The riots have all occurred in cities that have been long-ruled by Democrats. Those Democrats put more effort into fighting Trump’s push for Federal Law Enforcement to reduce riots than they did to reduce the riots themselves. Have fun with the kids in cages play.... all of the photographs are from the Obama era and Democrats left those kids when the China virus hit.

2016, Part deux

Meh, I doubt it.

First, in 2016, Trump wasn't standing on a pile of 215,000 dead. He is now.

He has a record that includes record unemployment, record riots, racial discord, kids in cages, etc.

But the most important difference. Biden isn't Hillary. Hillary was the only candidate who could lose to Trump, and Trump was the only candidate who could lose to Hillary.
It's funny watching you lie to yourself about how the manufactured current situation is going to cause people to forget the record low unemployment and best economy ever.

:laughing0301:

It's funny watching you lie to yourself about how the manufactured current situation is going to cause people to forget the record low unemployment and best economy ever.

It's at a record high now.... and no one really thought Trump had anything to do with it.

218,000 DEAD
40 million jobs lost.
Riots in the streets.

Trump has failed. Badly.

The record unemployment occurred after the China virus ruined the record low unemployment Trump set. Since then, the record high unemployment you people celebrate has expeditiously been reduced down to 7 percent in 6 short months under Trump dealing with the China virus. The riots have all occurred in cities that have been long-ruled by Democrats. Those Democrats put more effort into fighting Trump’s push for Federal Law Enforcement to reduce riots than they did to reduce the riots themselves. Have fun with the kids in cages play.... all of the photographs are from the Obama era and Democrats left those kids when the China virus hit.

Guy, excused are like assholes, everyone has one.

People aren't going to vote for what their lives were like last year.

Things actually were good in 2018, and the voters STILL spanked Trump in the midterms.

Guy, excused are like assholes, everyone has one.

People aren't going to vote for what their lives were like last year.

Things actually were good in 2018, and the voters STILL spanked Trump in the midterms.

Excuses?? I stated facts and you have no rebuttal except for The Democrats’ 2018 victory. Is that all you got??

Nothing better than having two dotards to choose from.
Yup. That's where we are.

We get the "leaders" we deserve.

OK, you two libtards Einsteins tell us exactly what Trump has done wrong since he has been President. Maybe you two dumbasses can put your heads together and come up with a thought.

and you wonder why I consider you ridiculous?

Because I keep spanking you with facts.

Hey, have you found that real-time account of soldiers getting spit on, or are you still pretending First Blood was a historical document?
Just because you don't believe the source, doesn't mean he was lying.

yet another reason I find you ridiculous

Excuses?? I stated facts and you have no rebuttal except for The Democrats’ 2018 victory. Is that all you got??

Well, it's actually more of a mike drop.

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. The People Said no.
He lost Congress and a lot of governorships in 2018. The people said no a little louder.
He's now trailing by double digits. The people are about to SCREAM no, and even Republicans are distancing themselves from him.

Nothing better than having two dotards to choose from.
Yup. That's where we are.

We get the "leaders" we deserve.

OK, you two libtards Einsteins tell us exactly what Trump has done wrong since he has been President. Maybe you two dumbasses can put your heads together and come up with a thought.
So you can't think of a thing. You can't even think of criticisms that have come up. They just bounce off you, never to be thought of again.

The walls of your bubble must be pretty thick.

You're right. Trump has done nothing wrong. He has been perfect. The First Perfect President. There you go.

Last edited:

Well, the source you provided in that case was, 'Someone with mental problems told a story years later."

Here was the standard I put forth. A contemporaneous news account between 1965 and 1973 of a hippy spitting on a returning soldier.

They don't exist. Because the anti-War movement largely saw the conscript army as being as much a victim as the Vietnamese themselves.

The spitting story was much like Germany's "Stabbed in the Back" myth (Dolchstosslegende) in the 1920's. Or the South's "Lost Cause" mythology of the turn of the century. It was an attempt to rewrite history for an agenda.

Trump engages in a lot of the same behavior. He goes on and on about the "Russia Hoax", even though it has been documented the Russians interfered in 2016 and a lot of his cronies were involved.

TRump is the one who pulled out of the debate, but now he's trying to blame the moderator and Biden.

Well, the source you provided in that case was, 'Someone with mental problems told a story years later."

Here was the standard I put forth. A contemporaneous news account between 1965 and 1973 of a hippy spitting on a returning soldier.

They don't exist. Because the anti-War movement largely saw the conscript army as being as much a victim as the Vietnamese themselves.

The spitting story was much like Germany's "Stabbed in the Back" myth (Dolchstosslegende) in the 1920's. Or the South's "Lost Cause" mythology of the turn of the century. It was an attempt to rewrite history for an agenda.

Trump engages in a lot of the same behavior. He goes on and on about the "Russia Hoax", even though it has been documented the Russians interfered in 2016 and a lot of his cronies were involved.

TRump is the one who pulled out of the debate, but now he's trying to blame the moderator and Biden.

and you go out of your way to prove yourself ridiculous.

Trump pulled out of a virtual debate, Joe refused a to meet for a debate.

they both decided to do rallys/town halls instead.

Third debate is still up in the air.

mental issues?

the mans back was shredded trying to protect one of his teammates, his friend/helper died protecting him.

He comes back to the states and is called a baby killer, and spat on by people he was going to college with.

Of course he had mental issues.

Doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Um, yeah, he refused to meet with a person who is infected with Covid, has already infected dozens of other people, and refuses to practice even the simplest prevention methods... HEELLLLLOOOOO...

the mans back was shredded trying to protect one of his teammates, his friend/helper died protecting him.

He comes back to the states and is called a baby killer, and spat on by people he was going to college with.

No, but it does call into question about the veracity of his statements, in lack of any other evidence. The guy was living in a box out in the woods when they found him, as I recall. His account was back in the late 1970's, about the time First Blood came out and the "Crazed Vietnam Vet" was a thing.

What you guys have never produced. One credible account of a hippy spitting on a soldier during the war.

Well, it's actually more of a mike drop.

Trump lost the popular vote in 2016. The People Said no.
He lost Congress and a lot of governorships in 2018. The people said no a little louder.
He's now trailing by double digits. The people are about to SCREAM no, and even Republicans are distancing themselves from him.

- Trump won the 2016 Election. The Popular Vote is only part of the Election. You need to win as many states as possible; not just New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.

- Democrats won the House in 2018. They needed to win the Senate as well to win Congress.

Um, yeah, he refused to meet with a person who is infected with Covid, has already infected dozens of other people, and refuses to practice even the simplest prevention methods... HEELLLLLOOOOO...

No, but it does call into question about the veracity of his statements, in lack of any other evidence. The guy was living in a box out in the woods when they found him, as I recall. His account was back in the late 1970's, about the time First Blood came out and the "Crazed Vietnam Vet" was a thing.

What you guys have never produced. One credible account of a hippy spitting on a soldier during the war.

The guy was living in a box out in the woods when they found him, as I recall.

You have a lousy memory.

He lived in a cave outside Littleton NH, and made regular trips into town for necessities.

because :lalala:.

Forum List

Back