Leftists Almost Got What They Wanted

left wingers will always be miserable.....they cant think or figure stuff out.....they just get high and wonder how they can save the planet from hard working people who are trying to make their life have a little meaning and do things for their family and friends
Let me guess…. You got the same picture hanging on your wall, right? Thought so.

Hey, if that’s your thang, who am I to judge? :itsok:

That near extinction event is where either scientific Adam or Eve lived. I forget which. We all share common ancestors.
Perhaps Genesis and Noah WERE ancient metaphorical accounts of such things. Of humans bouncing back and needing direction to prevent similar occurrences. I am not religious, but I do believe that the bible DOES refer to very real past environments and situations....just metaphorically much of the time.

There is no "overpopulation," fool.

Um, yeah, tell it to this kid, Dripping Poop.

1693566173799.png

Then go try living in a shithole Marxist country like South Africa and tell me about their "environment."

You think South Africa is "Marxist"... that's adorable.
Heck, they didn't even take back what White People stole from them.

Nah. Not the entire race. Just the trumptards.

And since the retards decided not to take the vaccine... looks like we are on schedule.
wrongkiddo.png

People that took the shots and boosters are getting sick and dying off quicker.

Um, yeah, tell it to this kid, Dripping Poop.

View attachment 823139

You think South Africa is "Marxist"... that's adorable.
Heck, they didn't even take back what White People stole from them.
That's what happens when incompetent blacks genocide all the white farmers and take their lands in Africa. :rolleyes-41:

They don't know how to produce, only steal something that has been produced.

It's a dead end, it is.

I already had Covid, not taking a vaccine for it, that would be stupid.
So, you promise you won't take the vaccine? Will you also promise to spread the word among your retards... er... friends? Pretty please?

You have to laugh every time you see a glaring headline "history rewritten" and you see it a lot. It means that archeologists often get it wrong with leaps of logic that often conform to a pet theory and subsequent publications. You can't prove a scientific theory with a negative. Lack of fossil evidence doesn't mean they didn't exist. It means you can't find them.

One picture of one starving child (scumbag move posting something like that) does not prove "overpopulation." There have ALWAYS been starving people regardless of global population, you damn fool.

Naw, a scumbag move is opposing family planning in the third world to appease a magic sky pixie, when they don't have enough food to feed everyone.

The thing is, even with the Green Revolution, there isn't enough food to go around, much less get it to where it needs to go.

That's what happens when incompetent blacks genocide all the white farmers and take their lands in Africa. :rolleyes-41:

Um, where did this happen.

Just to check, this picture is from East Africa, where there weren't any white farmers. Ethiopia never fell to European Colonizers to be farmed by Whites.

Naw, a scumbag move is opposing family planning in the third world to appease a magic sky pixie, when they don't have enough food to feed everyone.

The thing is, even with the Green Revolution, there isn't enough food to go around, much less get it to where it needs to go.

Um, where did this happen.

Just to check, this picture is from East Africa, where there weren't any white farmers. Ethiopia never fell to European Colonizers to be farmed by Whites.
South Africa, and you're still a shithead for posting that.

So, you promise you won't take the vaccine? Will you also promise to spread the word among your retards... er... friends? Pretty please?
I'll tell the truth about that garbage to anyone that cares to listen, cupcake. :itsok:

Any that will listen, sure. Many have not already. :D

Some had to for government clearance stuff. :(
Yeah, that’s a bummer. We want more of you to stop taking the vaccine. You will do your part, right?

Forum List

Back