Leftists attack "Fixer Upper" hosts Chip and Joanna Gaines for attending Christian Church.

The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.
It takes a special kind of idiot troll to post this kind of bovine excrement without a source or context.
Google is your friend moron.

Hey you were the one lying about me. I don't have to answer anything- I will just keep pointing out that you are lying again.

This was the question you asked that I answered:

"Who has gone after people's livelyhoods?"

Exactly where did you mention the Gains in that question?

At this point I have made no assertion about you and the Gains, just other things you've supported, so where's the lie?

Who has gone after people's livelyhoods?
You and your ilk. Don't play stupid.

You have yet to show me going after anyone's livelihood.

But that doesn't stop you from lying.

You keep claiming that and haven't answered the question in post #160.

You lied and claimed I have gone after people's livelihoods- I pointed out your lie- and you keep lying.

Me: Who has gone after people's livelyhoods?
Texas: You and your ilk. Don't play stupid.

Never mind, you've already answered the question, you do support the crap I pointed out, here's one example.

Sweet Cakes bakery must pay $135,000 to lesbian couple
Final order Sweet Cakes bakery must pay 135 000 to lesbian couple Local Regional KATU.com - Portland News Sports Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland Oregon

"They've been ordered to pay $135,000 to make up for the emotional damage they caused by telling this couple no."

The Kleins can appeal the ruling. They've already closed their store and now work out of their home by order only, meaning they're no longer a "public accommodation."

The absurd way this order describes the emotional damage done to this couple.

Once again a demonstration that business's have an obligation to follow the law- no special exemptions for "Christians"

How is expecting a business to follow the law going after anyone's livelihood?

This was the question you asked that I answered:

"Who has gone after people's livelyhoods?"

Exactly where did you mention the Gains in that question?

At this point I have made no assertion about you and the Gains, just other things you've supported, so where's the lie?

You lied and claimed I have gone after people's livelihoods- I pointed out your lie- and you keep lying.

Never mind, you've already answered the question, you do support the crap I pointed out, here's one example.

Final order Sweet Cakes bakery must pay 135 000 to lesbian couple Local Regional KATU.com - Portland News Sports Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland Oregon

"They've been ordered to pay $135,000 to make up for the emotional damage they caused by telling this couple no."

The Kleins can appeal the ruling. They've already closed their store and now work out of their home by order only, meaning they're no longer a "public accommodation."

Once again a demonstration that business's have an obligation to follow the law- no special exemptions for "Christians"

Feel free to point where in the 1st Amendment it exempts businesses form the free exercise clause.

Feel free to point where in the 1st Amendment it exempts businesses form the free exercise clause.

Feel free to point out where in the Constitution it says that Christians are exempt from obeying the law.

Feel free to point out where in the Constitution it says that Christians are exempt from obeying the law.

Can it be a law if it contradicts the supreme law of the land?

Feel free to point out which law Chip and Joanna Gaines broke!

Thank the good lord Trump was elected. It's a mandate for leftists to take their thought-police and shove it into their Pretend-a-Pussies.

-+
The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.

Link? Credible proof? Context?
Look it up. I did.

You started the thread jackass!

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

You should have.....jackass

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

And now, they are on the warpath.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

'Fixer Upper' stars under fire for attending 'anti-gay' church

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.

Why do you lie to yourself to entertain left bullshit?

Forum List

Back