Leftists attack "Fixer Upper" hosts Chip and Joanna Gaines for attending Christian Church.

This election didn't teach you punk bitches a thing did it? You faghadist bitches have had your day and the consequences are about to swing the other way.
Oh dear! Whatever will we do? You will be slinging harsh words in our direction!

I'll tell ya, you keep going after peoples livelihoods because of their beliefs, remember that door can swing both ways, and there's a lot more of us than there are of you.

Who has gone after people's livelyhoods?

You and your ilk. Don't play stupid.
Why do you lie so much? Is that a Texas thing? (Well, I have to admit, when I was stationed in Texas, I did see a lot of lying and backstabbing by Texas women.)

See post #160

In this case, Chip and Joanna Gaines did nothing and said nothing to cause any controversy. No one is accusing them of saying anything about gays. The pastor of the church they go to speaks out against the gay lifestyle. The activists only want to choose what church the Gaines family goes to and force them to attend gay approved sermons.

Oh dear! Whatever will we do? You will be slinging harsh words in our direction!

I'll tell ya, you keep going after peoples livelihoods because of their beliefs, remember that door can swing both ways, and there's a lot more of us than there are of you.

Feel free to show where I have gone after Chip and Joanne's livelihood.

Oh wait- you are just lying again.

Are you saying you didn't support the firing of the Mozilla CEO for donating to support Prop 8, or the prosecution of the Sweet Cakes bakers, or the AZ wedding photographer, or the firing of the Benham brothers from HGTV for supporting traditional marriage? I could name more but why bother.

So then it's ok to just make up untrue examples?

In this case, Chip and Joanna Gaines did nothing and said nothing to cause any controversy. No one is accusing them of saying anything about gays. The pastor of the church they go to speaks out against the gay lifestyle. The activists only want to choose what church the Gaines family goes to and force them to attend gay approved sermons.

Tell it to Rev Wright .

You righties love to throw stones in glass houses .

Are you saying you didn't support the firing of the Mozilla CEO for donating to support Prop 8, or the prosecution of the Sweet Cakes bakers, or the AZ wedding photographer, or the firing of the Benham brothers from HGTV for supporting traditional marriage? I could name more but why bother.

So then it's ok to just make up untrue examples?

Right, I got the State wrong on the photographer, they were in NM not AZ.

Fired By HGTV, Benham Brothers Still Finish What They Started

Did Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich Deserve To Be Removed From His Position?

Sweet Cakes owners who refused to make same-sex wedding cake now refuse to pay $135,000 damages

New Mexico photographer loses third round of gay discrimination case, but attorneys vow fight isn't over

Again-

Oh wait- you are just lying again

Is that what the voices in your head are telling you today Tipsy? Maybe you can get your medication adjusted and then you will be able to deal with reality.

Tell it to Rev Wright .

You righties love to throw stones in glass houses .

"Throw stones in glass houses?"

Um ... what?

Again-

Sure, just as soon as you answer the question.

Again-

Hey you were the one lying about me. I don't have to answer anything- I will just keep pointing out that you are lying again.

Again-

Hey you were the one lying about me. I don't have to answer anything- I will just keep pointing out that you are lying again.

This was the question you asked that I answered:

"Who has gone after people's livelyhoods?"

Exactly where did you mention the Gains in that question?

At this point I have made no assertion about you and the Gains, just other things you've supported, so where's the lie?

Again-

At this point I have made no assertion about you and the Gains, just other things you've supported, so where's the lie?

You have yet to show me going after anyone's livelihood.

But that doesn't stop you from lying.

Again-

You keep claiming that and haven't answered the question in post #160.

"Leftist attack..."

Racist, sexist, anyi-Catholic, homophobic anyi-Semitic, INtolerant, rioting, flag burning, seditious, violent hatemongers who demand everyone see thing their way and agree with them...

It's like spoiled, rotten, undisciplined, violent, temper-tantrum-throwing little kids...

Again-

You lied and claimed I have gone after people's livelihoods- I pointed out your lie- and you keep lying.

Me: Who has gone after people's livelyhoods?
Texas: You and your ilk. Don't play stupid.

"Leftist attack..."

Racist, sexist, anyi-Catholic, homophobic anyi-Semitic, INtolerant, rioting, flag burning, seditious, violent hatemongers who demand everyone see thing their way and agree with them...

It's like spoiled, rotten, undisciplined, violent, temper-tantrum-throwing little kids...

You describe your posts perfectly.

"Leftist attack..."

You describe your posts perfectly.
No, I describe DEMOCRATS perfectly.

You lied and claimed I have gone after people's livelihoods- I pointed out your lie- and you keep lying.

Never mind, you've already answered the question, you do support the crap I pointed out, here's one example.

Sweet Cakes bakery must pay $135,000 to lesbian couple
Final order Sweet Cakes bakery must pay 135 000 to lesbian couple Local Regional KATU.com - Portland News Sports Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland Oregon

"They've been ordered to pay $135,000 to make up for the emotional damage they caused by telling this couple no."

The Kleins can appeal the ruling. They've already closed their store and now work out of their home by order only, meaning they're no longer a "public accommodation."

The absurd way this order describes the emotional damage done to this couple.

Once again a demonstration that business's have an obligation to follow the law- no special exemptions for "Christians"

And another

Sweet Cakes bakery must pay $135,000 to lesbian couple
Final order Sweet Cakes bakery must pay 135 000 to lesbian couple Local Regional KATU.com - Portland News Sports Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland Oregon

"They've been ordered to pay $135,000 to make up for the emotional damage they caused by telling this couple no."

The Kleins can appeal the ruling. They've already closed their store and now work out of their home by order only, meaning they're no longer a "public accommodation."

The absurd way this order describes the emotional damage done to this couple.

Once again a demonstration that business's have an obligation to follow the law- no special exemptions for "Christians"

This election didn't teach you punk bitches a thing did it? You faghadist bitches have had your day and the consequences are about to swing the other way.

Why do you lie so much? Is that a Texas thing? (Well, I have to admit, when I was stationed in Texas, I did see a lot of lying and backstabbing by Texas women.)
Lots of smart, conservative, beautiful women in Texas. I bet they did lie to you.

Forum List

Back