Leftists attack "Fixer Upper" hosts Chip and Joanna Gaines for attending Christian Church.

-+
You started the thread jackass!

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

You should have.....jackass

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

And now, they are on the warpath.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

'Fixer Upper' stars under fire for attending 'anti-gay' church

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.
Homosexuality is a sin. Gosh you liberals are stupid.

Christ welcomed sinners. He died for them. He didn't hang them on barbed wire fences.
God says hate the sin not the dinner, but liberals call that homophobia.

Well I am glad God doesn't want us to hate dinner.

It's just another petulance driven tantrum employed to garner attention. These freaks have had center stage for 8 years. Now the reality that no one really gives a shit about their degenerate lifestyle; has them picking fights with anyone that will get them the attention they feel they deserve.

I don't think you should attack Christians like that for their degenerate lifestyle.

-+
The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.

Link? Credible proof? Context?
Look it up. I did.

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.
Yup, just like the senior Robertson, and Chik fil a, they'll be more popular than ever.

It's just another petulance driven tantrum employed to garner attention. These freaks have had center stage for 8 years. Now the reality that no one really gives a shit about their degenerate lifestyle; has them picking fights with anyone that will get them the attention they feel they deserve.

I don't think you should attack Christians like that for their degenerate lifestyle.
I'm actually waiting for Herr Drumpf to start mocking Christers.....he's mocked just about everyone else. THOUGH, I heard that years ago on the old Donohue show, he said he didn't believe in God, he was too smart for that.

-+
Look it up. I did.

If it's a Christian church, aka preaches the bible, it's anti-gay.
If it preaches the Bible, it's also going to be anti-hate.

The manufactured outrage just hasn't materialized. This might signal the beginning of the end of accommodation of gay outrage.

Yet the manufactured outraged of the right continues in this thread.

Still waiting for any examples of an actual attack on this couple for their faith.

I'm actually waiting for Herr Drumpf to start mocking Christers.....he's mocked just about everyone else. THOUGH, I heard that years ago on the old Donohue show, he said he didn't believe in God, he was too smart for that.
Oops, just checked Snopes....they claim he never said that......but we know that RWrs don't trust Snopes so maybe he really DID say that.

Last edited:
-+

This election didn't teach you punk bitches a thing did it? You faghadist bitches have had your day and the consequences are about to swing the other way.
Oh dear! Whatever will we do? You will be slinging harsh words in our direction!

I'll tell ya, you keep going after peoples livelihoods because of their beliefs, remember that door can swing both ways, and there's a lot more of us than there are of you.

Who has gone after people's livelyhoods?

You and your ilk. Don't play stupid.

The LGBT crowd demands tolerance and are some of the most intolerant assholes on the planet
They are mentally unstable so it's understandable

What is mentally unstable is how the right wing demands we all accept their fantasies that Christians are being attacked here.
What do you call it when an organized group of people attempt to destroy a family's means of making a living?

I call it a fantasy of your twisted imagination.

Over and over you and your kind have been challenged to show a single attack on this couple- and over and over you and your kind have been unable to do so.

Nobody is attacking Joanna and Chip. Nor should they be.

This election didn't teach you punk bitches a thing did it? You faghadist bitches have had your day and the consequences are about to swing the other way.
Oh dear! Whatever will we do? You will be slinging harsh words in our direction!

I'll tell ya, you keep going after peoples livelihoods because of their beliefs, remember that door can swing both ways, and there's a lot more of us than there are of you.

Feel free to show where I have gone after Chip and Joanne's livelihood.

Oh wait- you are just lying again.

The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.

Put the thread title in Google you lazy fuck

So much to do about nothing.

Yes- I think buzzfeed was stupid for bringing it up- but the Grimes were not attacked- and there is no reason for them to be.

Tune in.

Put the thread title in Google you lazy fuck

Kaz kazzing again.

Why do you lie so much? Is that a Texas thing? (Well, I have to admit, when I was stationed in Texas, I did see a lot of lying and backstabbing by Texas women.)

I will say again, as a Leftie, not seen anyone attack them.......I like their show and watch it a lot.....the only thing I'm seeing is RWrs here PRETEND that they are being attacked so they can get their warm fuzzies at "being persecuted".

Feel free to show where I have gone after Chip and Joanne's livelihood.

Oh wait- you are just lying again.

Are you saying you didn't support the firing of the Mozilla CEO for donating to support Prop 8, or the prosecution of the Sweet Cakes bakers, or the AZ wedding photographer, or the firing of the Benham brothers from HGTV for supporting traditional marriage? I could name more but why bother.

Forum List

Back