Leftists attack "Fixer Upper" hosts Chip and Joanna Gaines for attending Christian Church.

No, Obama lied. He said sitting in the pew for 20 years he never heard anything negative about America come out of Wrights mouth. And Michelle said after 40 years, she was for the firsst time proud of America. So she spent 40 years pretty much hating America.

Nowhere have Chip and Joanna lied about anything. They have just chosen not to answer questions regarding their faith, knowing someone is attempting to destroy them.

Proper thread etiquette is that you post a link wh your story .
I know righties don't like to do that because you just like to make things up .

Dude, most of the posters here, libtards and conservative and those between post a link.

But here ya go, took me five minutes.

Chip And Joanna Gaines' Church Is Firmly Against Same-Sex Marriage

The political left is full of a bunch of goose stepping fascists and little snowflakes like you accuse everyone else of lying rather than simply facing the uncomfortable fact that Stalin would be more comfortable in the Dimocratic Party today than JFK or FDR would be, in fact the last two would be REPUBLICANS if they lived today.

The political right is full of a bunch of goose stepping fascists who think any article in a newspaper is an attack on them.

The fact is that no one has attacked Chip and Joanna for either their Christian beliefs or for attending this church.

Unlike the hypocritical right who attack President Obama for the church he attended and demanded he declare whether or not his beliefs were what was preached at that church.

What did Rev Wright say that isn't said in all these churches .

Everything. Defiantly aint from the bible.

You have no clue what he said do you ? You are just some right wing parrot .

-+
Look it up. I did.

You started the thread jackass!

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

You should have.....jackass

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

And now, they are on the warpath.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

'Fixer Upper' stars under fire for attending 'anti-gay' church

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.

Hey dumb fuck!!! Most Churches are against the gay lifestyle.

Hey dumb fuck. Churches are pretty much against everything ! But righties cherry pick what they want to justify there hatred for the gays .

You'll have to talk to a regular Church goer...and that aint me.

No, Obama lied. He said sitting in the pew for 20 years he never heard anything negative about America come out of Wrights mouth. And Michelle said after 40 years, she was for the firsst time proud of America. So she spent 40 years pretty much hating America.

Nowhere have Chip and Joanna lied about anything. They have just chosen not to answer questions regarding their faith, knowing someone is attempting to destroy them.

Dude, most of the posters here, libtards and conservative and those between post a link.

The political left is full of a bunch of goose stepping fascists and little snowflakes like you accuse everyone else of lying rather than simply facing the uncomfortable fact that Stalin would be more comfortable in the Dimocratic Party today than JFK or FDR would be, in fact the last two would be REPUBLICANS if they lived today.

The political right is full of a bunch of goose stepping fascists who think any article in a newspaper is an attack on them.

The fact is that no one has attacked Chip and Joanna for either their Christian beliefs or for attending this church.

Unlike the hypocritical right who attack President Obama for the church he attended and demanded he declare whether or not his beliefs were what was preached at that church.

I know what I said. what YOU ment is THOSE churches. those are fake churches and should not be tax exempt.

-+
Link? Credible proof? Context?
Look it up. I did.

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.

Yeah?

Sure, like one man sticking his dick in another mans rectum should.
Annnnnnnnd....how much do you think about that?

-+

Hey dumb fuck!!! Most Churches are against the gay lifestyle.

Hey dumb fuck. Churches are pretty much against everything ! But righties cherry pick what they want to justify there hatred for the gays .

You'll have to talk to a regular Church goer...and that aint me.

Not me either, but I been enough to know they are pretty boring.

-+
Look it up. I did.

This election didn't teach you punk bitches a thing did it? You faghadist bitches have had your day and the consequences are about to swing the other way.
Oh dear! Whatever will we do? You will be slinging harsh words in our direction!

I'll tell ya, you keep going after peoples livelihoods because of their beliefs, remember that door can swing both ways, and there's a lot more of us than there are of you.

He said " God damn America it's in da bible." I think he was lying.

Someone used the google machine !

Like all the other preachers he blames America's ills on us being sinners .

But why not post his entire quote ???

The irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Why don't you? or are you unable to post it?

Silly far left drone!

-+
Look it up. I did.

Freedom of religion asshole, it's sort of Constitutional

Yep, which also means freedom from religion. Sounds like these bigots have lost the LGBT folks. Ain't capitalism great.
Since when do of and from mean the same thing?

The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.

Link? Credible proof? Context?
Look it up. I did.

Google is hard!!!!

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone!

It's just another petulance driven tantrum employed to garner attention. These freaks have had center stage for 8 years. Now the reality that no one really gives a shit about their degenerate lifestyle; has them picking fights with anyone that will get them the attention they feel they deserve.

Thing about the Rev . His rants are a lot like your typical anti gov. far righty rants .

JEREMIAH WRIGHT: "The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law, and then wants us to sing God Bless America? No, no, no! Not God bless America. God damn America! It's in the Bible, for killing innocent people. God damn America for treating its citizens as less than human!"

Thing about the Rev . His rants are a lot like your typical anti gov. far righty rants .

JEREMIAH WRIGHT: "The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law, and then wants us to sing God Bless America? No, no, no! Not God bless America. God damn America! It's in the Bible, for killing innocent people. God damn America for treating its citizens as less than human!"

And the far left proves that the far left mentality is truly unhinged and not connected to reality.

Where in da bible?

And the far left proves that the far left mentality is truly unhinged and not connected to reality.
Oh dear....a major part of the code.....but not all of it. I wonder if the FBI considers "Far Left" to be just as bad as "far left drone" in their Pizzagate investigation.

gotta give you that. I remember after Ike blew through every damn baptist church had a spin on how any given political issue was why god hit us. Remember that tsunami that hit Tai land? same. was pretty sad to see. Hypocrites point to Wright for what he says but give these little churches a pass. I agree. and there is quite a bit left out in the quote, but none of it is godly in any way.

Where in da bible?

The Rev , like most bible thumpers , use the book to justify whatever they want .

Oh dear....a major part of the code.....but not all of it. I wonder if the FBI considers "Far Left" to be just as bad as "far left drone" in their Pizzagate investigation.

And the far left drone proves my comments!

Forum List

Back