Leftists attack "Fixer Upper" hosts Chip and Joanna Gaines for attending Christian Church.

This headline attempts to create controversy. If you try to deny that,you are willfully blind. There is much more within the article doing the same-

Chip And Joanna Gaines’ Church Is Firmly Against Same-Sex Marriage

If they did 't want it to be a big deal buzzfeed would not have published the article. Period.

BuzzFeed Is Trying To Destroy One Of TV’s Most Famous Christian Couples

Read more: BuzzFeed Is Trying To Destroy One Of TV's Most Famous Couples Because They're Christians

Where did Buzzfeed say anything bad about the couple?

Or anything bad about Christianity?

If they don't talk of gays on the show then it should not matter their belief. There is this thing called freedom of religion in our country, remember, or are you suggesting everyone's beliefs of every show on every station should be made public, even though they have refrained from making them public, and then fired for them if they don't match certain individuals beliefs?

Kookoo for cocoapuffs.
So are the Gaineses against same-sex marriage? And would they ever feature a same-sex couple on the show, as have HGTV’s House Hunters and Property Brothers? Emails to Brock Murphy, the public relations director at their company, Magnolia, were not returned. Nor were emails and calls to HGTV’s PR department.

Fixer Upper has fans of all stripes: Christians, feminists, and LGBT viewers have all found something to love in the Gaineses. So in the absence of a response from them or their representatives, it’s worth looking at the severe, unmoving position Seibert and Antioch take on same-sex marriage.

Chip And Joanna Gaines' Church Is Firmly Against Same-Sex Marriage

And they they discuss the position Seibert has about gays in general.

Let me say whoop de fucking do.

They have every right to say or not say what ever they please. Didn't they open their lives and beliefs in their book? They can answer Buzzfeeds questions or not. Buzzfeed can report on the nondenominational church they attend and the beliefs of the pastor of that church all they want to as well.

Thanks SIL. I just get tired of doing everything for these lazy-ass libstains.

It's fun stuffing it up their holes...np and you're welcome

So what's wrong with them being upset wh the tv guys attending an anti gay church??
Muslims are anti gay, you ever see cowardly gays attacking Muslims?

You ever see TV hosts who attend an anti-gay mosque who haven't been called on it?

The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.
Not this Leftie. I like them and I watch their show.

This headline attempts to create controversy. If you try to deny that,you are willfully blind. There is much more within the article doing the same-

Chip And Joanna Gaines’ Church Is Firmly Against Same-Sex Marriage

If they did 't want it to be a big deal buzzfeed would not have published the article. Period.

BuzzFeed Is Trying To Destroy One Of TV’s Most Famous Christian Couples

Read more: BuzzFeed Is Trying To Destroy One Of TV's Most Famous Couples Because They're Christians

Where did Buzzfeed say anything bad about the couple?

Or anything bad about Christianity?

And again- where did anyone attack Chip and Joanna? You can't find a quote in the article attacking them because there isn't any such quote.

More Right wing hypocrisy and misguided outrage.

The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.

Link? Credible proof? Context?
Isn't it odd that the only ones we are hearing about Leftie outrage from is Righties?

Tune in.

As another Leftie, I love them. Best of the hosts on the channel.

So what's wrong with them being upset wh the tv guys attending an anti gay church??

You ever see TV hosts who attend an anti-gay mosque who haven't been called on it?
Dew ewe know who Keith Ellison izzz?

Proper thread etiquette is that you post a link wh your story .
I know righties don't like to do that because you just like to make things up .

Dude, most of the posters here, libtards and conservative and those between post a link.

But here ya go, took me five minutes.

The political left is full of a bunch of goose stepping fascists and little snowflakes like you accuse everyone else of lying rather than simply facing the uncomfortable fact that Stalin would be more comfortable in the Dimocratic Party today than JFK or FDR would be, in fact the last two would be REPUBLICANS if they lived today.

The political right is full of a bunch of goose stepping fascists who think any article in a newspaper is an attack on them.

The fact is that no one has attacked Chip and Joanna for either their Christian beliefs or for attending this church.

Unlike the hypocritical right who attack President Obama for the church he attended and demanded he declare whether or not his beliefs were what was preached at that church.

Dew ewe know who Keith Ellison izzz?

Is that sheeple speak?

Because they stated their Christian faith ismstrong? I've not found anything they wrote or said, other than that. If you think it is ok to attack someone for simply having faith , well, the Constitution has something to say about that.

This buzzfeed author wishes to attempt to destroy them because they are Christians.

Let's see her go after muslims faith of Islam-a theocracy which doesn't adhere to our Cconstitution- the same way. She would be too chicken to do that, I would bet.
If they don't talk of gays on the show then it should not matter their belief. There is this thing called freedom of religion in our country, remember, or are you suggesting everyone's beliefs of every show on every station should be made public, even though they have refrained from making them public, and then fired for them if they don't match certain individuals beliefs?

Kookoo for cocoapuffs.
So are the Gaineses against same-sex marriage? And would they ever feature a same-sex couple on the show, as have HGTV’s House Hunters and Property Brothers? Emails to Brock Murphy, the public relations director at their company, Magnolia, were not returned. Nor were emails and calls to HGTV’s PR department.

Fixer Upper has fans of all stripes: Christians, feminists, and LGBT viewers have all found something to love in the Gaineses. So in the absence of a response from them or their representatives, it’s worth looking at the severe, unmoving position Seibert and Antioch take on same-sex marriage.

And they they discuss the position Seibert has about gays in general.

Let me say whoop de fucking do.

They have every right to say or not say what ever they please. Didn't they open their lives and beliefs in their book? They can answer Buzzfeeds questions or not. Buzzfeed can report on the nondenominational church they attend and the beliefs of the pastor of that church all they want to as well.

-+
Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

You started the thread jackass!

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

You should have.....jackass

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

And now, they are on the warpath.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

'Fixer Upper' stars under fire for attending 'anti-gay' church

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.

This election didn't teach you punk bitches a thing did it? You faghadist bitches have had your day and the consequences are about to swing the other way.

No, Obama lied. He said sitting in the pew for 20 years he never heard anything negative about America come out of Wrights mouth. And Michelle said after 40 years, she was for the firsst time proud of America. So she spent 40 years pretty much hating America.

Nowhere have Chip and Joanna lied about anything. They have just chosen not to answer questions regarding their faith, knowing someone is attempting to destroy them.

Proper thread etiquette is that you post a link wh your story .
I know righties don't like to do that because you just like to make things up .

Dude, most of the posters here, libtards and conservative and those between post a link.

But here ya go, took me five minutes.

The political left is full of a bunch of goose stepping fascists and little snowflakes like you accuse everyone else of lying rather than simply facing the uncomfortable fact that Stalin would be more comfortable in the Dimocratic Party today than JFK or FDR would be, in fact the last two would be REPUBLICANS if they lived today.

The political right is full of a bunch of goose stepping fascists who think any article in a newspaper is an attack on them.

The fact is that no one has attacked Chip and Joanna for either their Christian beliefs or for attending this church.

Unlike the hypocritical right who attack President Obama for the church he attended and demanded he declare whether or not his beliefs were what was preached at that church.

Tune in.

As another Leftie, I love them. Best of the hosts on the channel.
Currently, yes. But they are going to run out of homes in the Waco area soon.

No, Obama lied. ]

LOL- that is not why President Obama was attacked- as you well know- he was attacked for the church he attended- and he was attacked for what his pastor said.

And those were real attacks- not like the 'made up' attacks happening here.

Obama's Double Life Exposed: His Racist, Hatemonger Pastor - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Now, this pastor, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, he is a racist. He is a hater. Here is the question for you, Obama. Why did you join this church?

Tune in.
I watched 4 episodes in a row yesterday that was BEFORE I heard about this latest whinefest by the usual clowns. I will go out of my way to watch it now. Love that show.

So, Rush speaks for everyone?

No, he was attacked for their obvious hatred/resentment toward America and its Constitution, yet wanted to become President of this nation, after living a life attempting to destroy the very foundation upon which it sits. He is a globalist and for anyone paying attention, that was obvious before the election.
No, Obama lied. ]

LOL- that is not why President Obama was attacked- as you well know- he was attacked for the church he attended- and he was attacked for what his pastor said.

And those were real attacks- not like the 'made up' attacks happening here.

Obama's Double Life Exposed: His Racist, Hatemonger Pastor - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Now, this pastor, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, he is a racist. He is a hater. Here is the question for you, Obama. Why did you join this church?

Tune in.

How'd that work with Duck Dynasty?
Yep...still on the air.

-+
Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

You started the thread jackass!

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

You should have.....jackass

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

And now, they are on the warpath.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

'Fixer Upper' stars under fire for attending 'anti-gay' church

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.

Hey dumb fuck!!! Most Churches are against the gay lifestyle.

Forum List

Back