Leftists attack "Fixer Upper" hosts Chip and Joanna Gaines for attending Christian Church.

It is just stupid. This is not the way you change minds. They are attempting to attack the church through attacking them.

-+
Link? Credible proof? Context?
Look it up. I did.

You started the thread jackass!

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

You should have.....jackass

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

And now, they are on the warpath.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

'Fixer Upper' stars under fire for attending 'anti-gay' church

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.

Freedom of religion asshole, it's sort of Constitutional

Yep, which also means freedom from religion. Sounds like these bigots have lost the LGBT folks. Ain't capitalism great.

It is just stupid. This is not the way you change minds. They are attempting to attack the church throuyh attacking them.

Homosexuals as well as left loons are vile creatures, they demand tolerance....then attack anyone that dares to go against their narrative.

Yet they are still wondering why Nov 8th happened

Last edited:
It is just stupid. This is not the way you change minds. They are attempting to attack the church throuyh attacking them.

Which is what every righty did to obama because of shit Rev Wright said .

You hypocrites.

The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.

Just out of curiosity, WTF are you talking about?

Homossexuals as well as left loons are vile creatures, they demand tolerance....then attack anyone they dares to go against their narrative.

Yet they are still wondering why Nov 8th happened

Why don't you try treating them fairly? Then you'd have a legitimate bitch if they still attacked you.

Let me see...

it was okay to attack Barack Obama relentlessy for going to a church (Rev. Wright) that the RWnuts didn't like,

but all of the sudden it's a crime to attack anyone for going to a church the RWnuts like...

hmmm...sounds hypocritical to me. What did Jesus say about hypocrisy?

chip-joanna-cover-news.jpg

Enjoy all that family, faith & sudden fame...

I'd say buzzfeed's Ben Smith summed it up quite well:

"This is a story about a big company, HGTV, refusing to say whether they ban LGBT people from a TV show. They should just answer the question"

Yeah, how about that? Answer the question.

What obummer got attacked for was lying. After attending the church for twenty years he swore up and down he never heard any " god damn America it's in da bible." Nice try though.

Forum List

Back