Leftists attack "Fixer Upper" hosts Chip and Joanna Gaines for attending Christian Church.

No, Obama lied. He said sitting in the pew for 20 years he never heard anything negative about America come out of Wrights mouth. And Michelle said after 40 years, she was for the firsst time proud of America. So she spent 40 years pretty much hating America.

Nowhere have Chip and Joanna lied about anything. They have just chosen not to answer questions regarding their faith, knowing someone is attempting to destroy them.

What did Rev Wright say that isn't said in all these churches .
He said " God damn America it's in da bible." I think he was lying.

Thing about the Rev . His rants are a lot like your typical anti gov. far righty rants .

JEREMIAH WRIGHT: "The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law, and then wants us to sing God Bless America? No, no, no! Not God bless America. God damn America! It's in the Bible, for killing innocent people. God damn America for treating its citizens as less than human!"
Where in da bible?

The Rev , like most bible thumpers , use the book to justify whatever they want .

Just like all you far left drones!

But you drones make bible thumpers look like the most open minded people on the planet!

Proper thread etiquette is that you post a link wh your story .

I know righties don't like to do that because you just like to make things up .

I agree with Tiny Tim here. If you're gonna start a thread about something going on in the real world, post the damn link. Not rocket science.

Tiny Tim's second sentence is a fine example of bullshit.

-+
Look it up. I did.

You started the thread jackass!

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

You should have.....jackass

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

And now, they are on the warpath.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

'Fixer Upper' stars under fire for attending 'anti-gay' church

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.

Yeah?

Sure, like one man sticking his dick in another mans rectum should.
Annnnnnnnd....how much do you think about that?

Obviously not as much as you'd like

The LGBT crowd demands tolerance and are some of the most intolerant assholes on the planet

They should be demanding tolerance from the Sharia Law proponents. Last I checked, Christians were simply refusing to bake cakes vs. stoning LGBT to death or throwing them off buildings.

Christianity is near the top of the targets for the PC zealots.

Islam at the bottom.

They just can't help themselves.

The LGBT crowd demands tolerance and are some of the most intolerant assholes on the planet

They should be demanding tolerance from the Sharia Law proponents. Last I checked, Christians were simply refusing to bake cakes vs. stoning LGBT to death or throwing them off buildings.

Well to be fair that tossing homos off buildings isn't happening here so that doesn't concern them

-+
The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.

Link? Credible proof? Context?
Look it up. I did.

It's a guarantee you misrepresented the story by the way . I don't even have to look it up.

But not everyone appreciates those Christian beliefs – especially the militant LGBT crowd.

The Mainstream Media and militant LGBT activists are unleashing their fury over reports the Gaines family attends Antioch Community Church, a non-denominational megachurch.

Aw, so they attended an 'anti-gay' church. Now we have some context. Actions have consequences.
Homosexuality is a sin. Gosh you liberals are stupid.

Let me see...

it was okay to attack Barack Obama relentlessy for going to a church (Rev. Wright) that the RWnuts didn't like,

but all of the sudden it's a crime to attack anyone for going to a church the RWnuts like...

hmmm...sounds hypocritical to me. What did Jesus say about hypocrisy?
The pastor of Obama's church preached hatred for America. Obama was running for president of America you dumbass.

Let me see...

it was okay to attack Barack Obama relentlessy for going to a church (Rev. Wright) that the RWnuts didn't like,

but all of the sudden it's a crime to attack anyone for going to a church the RWnuts like...

hmmm...sounds hypocritical to me. What did Jesus say about hypocrisy?
The pastor of Obama's church preached hatred for America. Obama was running for president of America you dumbass.

He did? I think he criticized the US for starting wars overseas. Just like Trump has done.

-+
Look it up. I did.

Christ welcomed sinners. He died for them. He didn't hang them on barbed wire fences.

First they wanted tolerance, They got it.
Then they wanted acceptance, They got it.
Then they wanted approval. They got that, too.

What is their next demand going to be? Are they going to demand participation or you better be prepared to face your ruin of your reputation?

Well, not to worry, they got you where they want you to be already, if you dare to disagree with them in any way.

What is their next demand going to be? Are they going to demand participation or you better be prepared to face your ruin of your reputation?

Well, not to worry, they got you where they want you to be already, if you dare to disagree with them in any way.

Why are you demanding that gays support a tv show they don't like?

The manufactured outrage just hasn't materialized. This might signal the beginning of the end of accommodation of gay outrage.

Why are you demanding that gays support a tv show they don't like?

I am not demanding anything. They should do what I do: If I don't like a TV show I switch to one that I do like. Or pick up a book to read. Or listen to Beethoven or Verdi.

And let me add: If he show that I don't like offends me beyond belief, I still don't start a blog, a lawsuit or even a message board discussion about it.

People with reasonably functioning brains live and let live.

The LGBT sexual perverts are attacking this couple in the media. Soon, they will go after HGTV and it's advertisers until the network drops the popular show.
Its ok for these perverts to stick up for their sick lifestyle. But hell hath no fury if Christians do the same. I don't attack "Ellen", i just turn the channel.
We conservatives should all help this couple keep their show skyrocketing in the ratings.
Tune in.
It takes a special kind of idiot troll to post this kind of bovine excrement without a source or context.

-+
Tune in.

Look it up. I did.

Washington Redskin, political correctness is the sign of a weak mind…
20151114_crybully-1024x746-e1479152732386.jpg

-+
Look it up. I did.

Christ welcomed sinners. He died for them. He didn't hang them on barbed wire fences.
God says hate the sin not the dinner, but liberals call that homophobia.

Tune in.

Homosexuality is the official religion of the nation. Those who fail to follow this religion will pay the price.

Sad you think the United States needs an official religion. Even sadder is how you fixate on homosexuals.

-+

This election didn't teach you punk bitches a thing did it? You faghadist bitches have had your day and the consequences are about to swing the other way.
Oh dear! Whatever will we do? You will be slinging harsh words in our direction!

I'll tell ya, you keep going after peoples livelihoods because of their beliefs, remember that door can swing both ways, and there's a lot more of us than there are of you.

Who has gone after people's livelyhoods?

Forum List

Back