Leftists Caught Chanting the Instructions of Their Overlords

Creepy, but not surprising to those of us who know the Left.

Actual liberals will not watch this, so we must put it on other threads. Note the hypnotized look on the face of the woman in front. She has abandoned all clear thinking.

We know this. If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals. They are literally just spewing and chanting instructions like robots.

It's hard to believe adults act like this.

Mind numbingly stupid

All progressives are fucked in the head

Actual liberals will not watch this, so we must put it on other threads. Note the hypnotized look on the face of the woman in front. She has abandoned all clear thinking.

We know this. If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals. They are literally just spewing and chanting instructions like robots.

Mind numbingly stupid

It's not surprising at all that liberals act like this.

Spreading propaganda from white supremacist, anti semites now. Nice

It's called the human microphone.

You watch a fascist lefty white guy giving a horde of paid shrews marching orders for anarchy and that's what you come up with. :popcorn:

Is the speaker a fascist? What is the evidence? What anarchy?

I can back up my claim, can you?

:lol: .. I see, Yes .. I assume he had a weiner and just how obvious does it have to be for you melon head.?

It is not at all obvious to me why these people were going to Heidi Heitkamp's office. The video was cut short before the explanation was given.

It did seem pointless, Heitkamp has said she was thumbs down on Kavanaugh as far as I know.

Mind numbingly stupid

All progressives are fucked in the head

I've heard they have several more options now... :popcorn:

Spreading propaganda from white supremacist, anti semites now. Nice

It's called the human microphone.

You watch a fascist lefty white guy giving a horde of paid shrews marching orders for anarchy and that's what you come up with. :popcorn:

:lol: .. I see, Yes .. I assume he had a weiner and just how obvious does it have to be for you melon head.?
It is not at all obvious to me why these people were going to Heidi Heitkamp's office. The video was cut short before the explanation was given.

It did seem pointless, Heitkamp has said she was thumbs down on Kavanaugh as far as I know.
I just want to know why SweetSue is promoting white supremacist videos. I know how youtube works.

They look just like Repubtard church people who get tax shelters for regurgitate verbiage of their leaders, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature."

I saw this last night! Wow! They're like some sort of sick cult. So odd.

It looks weird but this is called the human microphone. It's repeated so the people in the back can hear.

Right, because each individual doesn't know what they are protesting until someone tells them. smh

I just want to know why SweetSue is promoting white supremacist videos. I know how youtube works.

mmm that doesn't sound like the SweetSue I'm just getting to know... were they kicking Antifa butt?

Creepy, but not surprising to those of us who know the Left. Actual liberals will not watch this, so we must put it on other threads. Note the hypnotized look on the face of the woman in front. She has abandoned all clear thinking. We know this. If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals. They are literally just spewing and chanting instructions like robots.
They remind me of Trump minions chanting "lock her up" a year after the election! Suggesting this is a lefty thing is to ignore the ongoing demagoguery of the current administration.

They look just like Repubtard church people who get tax shelters for regurgitate verbiage of their leaders, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature."
Lol
Says someone who depends on the collective

Creepy, but not surprising to those of us who know the Left. Actual liberals will not watch this, so we must put it on other threads. Note the hypnotized look on the face of the woman in front. She has abandoned all clear thinking. We know this. If they could think better, they wouldn't be liberals. They are literally just spewing and chanting instructions like robots.
They remind me of Trump minions chanting "lock her up" a year after the election! Suggesting this is a lefty thing is to ignore the ongoing demagoguery of the current administration.

There exists within all of us an after dark, hollow space between our normal senses of compassion and respect for the beauty and sanctity of the human form, and wielding the cold steel point of a bayonet for cult ideology. Sometimes we allow said hollow space to be filled with a wash of hot, senseless, thoughtless fervor; a tidal torrent of loss of individuality while on the quest to make a difference; a submitting to group thought, where the individuals of the group cease to think individually and act as if under the control of a group mind. When this happens, all those in proximity of the "Group Beast's" awakening need to damn well run, or form phalanxes and make a point, well, a whole lot of points, actually.

Is this a "all liberals are the same, but conservatives are individuals with individual viewpoints" thread?

Not all liberals are the same.

But Leftists now.....definitely, all Leftists are the same.

There exists within all of us an after dark, hollow space between our normal senses of compassion and respect for the beauty and sanctity of the human form, and wielding the cold steel point of a bayonet for cult ideology. Sometimes we allow said hollow space to be filled with a wash of hot, senseless, thoughtless fervor; a tidal torrent of loss of individuality while on the quest to make a difference; a submitting to group thought, where the individuals of the group cease to think individually and act as if under the control of a group mind. When this happens, all those in proximity of the "Group Beast's" awakening need to damn well run, or form phalanxes and make a point, well, a whole lot of points, actually.

Yes, and when you lose the dignity of human life, the descent downward is swift and inescapable.

"White Supremacist" videos, please. Is the guy doing the talking a "white supremacist"? I have no idea who did the taping or whose account it's on and it doesn't matter. It's embedded; you won't even have to go there.

YOU all follow rabbit trails to assassinate character, valid or not--that's not our game. have at it dude. It's working so beautifully for you, wouldn't you say?

At least the Trump people know where to conduct their business, and to voice their opinions in the proper settings, instead of in little groups led by shady characters.

"White Supremacist" videos, please. Is the guy doing the talking a "white supremacist"? I have no idea who did the taping or whose account it's on and it doesn't matter. It's embedded; you won't even have to go there.

YOU all follow rabbit trails to assassinate character, valid or not--that's not our game. have at it dude. It's working so beautifully for you, wouldn't you say?
The right doesn't do character assassination. :right:

The Potential for Mobbery Only Exists Within Malignant Human Mutations

No excuses, no victimization of this self-indulgent power-hungry clique. They are not being controlled; they are being united and molded into a mass force that gives each individual more of a chance to be on the winning side and share in the plunder.

Forum List

Back