Leftists HATE free-speech

Watch what happens when they dare to protest a war initiated by a Republican President and his friends in Congress.

That already happened, and nothing happened
The Vietnam war ended and it was stared by Eisenhower taking over after the French were defeated...

Wow, that's a terrible understanding of history. Embarassing really.

Eisenhower made the treaties but never sent troops, to call that "starting" the war is stupid.

Kennedy sent advisers and trainers but not significant combat troops.

Johnson started the deployment of significant combat troops.

You're another sad product of government schools

Q. Why and under what authority did LBJ send troops to Vietnam

A. The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution

I've never heard of anyone but you idiots claiming that signing a treaty was starting a war. You people are seriously fucked in the head you're so lost in Democrat partisanship

LOL, the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution was not a treaty. How can you not know that?

Who's always out trying to pass flag burning laws ?

The right .
So? I see a bastid burning a flag and a Louisville Slugger to the back of his head will launch his dentures about 50 feet. The record is 63' 10''. Vigilante holds the record.

A lesser act than that of Putin, he simply kills those who get in his way. But those who choose violence over debate are no different than Putin.
Debate the flag burner? We can debate whether he wants to go to the hospital or a morgue.

So you approve of the 1st A only as it protects your right, not the right of others. See my signature line below as it fits you to the "T".
I'm not a Christian but the Flag is wrapped me. And I don't care if he burns the flag or wipes his ass with it. What he gets punished for is provoking me. He gets what he wanted.

It's obvious you're not a Christian, nor an American. You may have been born here, but your ethos are those of a reptile, or a terrorist.

So? I see a bastid burning a flag and a Louisville Slugger to the back of his head will launch his dentures about 50 feet. The record is 63' 10''. Vigilante holds the record.

A lesser act than that of Putin, he simply kills those who get in his way. But those who choose violence over debate are no different than Putin.
Debate the flag burner? We can debate whether he wants to go to the hospital or a morgue.

So you approve of the 1st A only as it protects your right, not the right of others. See my signature line below as it fits you to the "T".
I'm not a Christian but the Flag is wrapped me. And I don't care if he burns the flag or wipes his ass with it. What he gets punished for is provoking me. He gets what he wanted.

It's obvious you're not a Christian, nor an American. You may have been born here, but your ethos are those of a reptile, or a terrorist.
Funny, that's what my troopers used to say.

That already happened, and nothing happened
The Vietnam war ended and it was stared by Eisenhower taking over after the French were defeated...

Eisenhower made the treaties but never sent troops, to call that "starting" the war is stupid.

I've never heard of anyone but you idiots claiming that signing a treaty was starting a war. You people are seriously fucked in the head you're so lost in Democrat partisanship

No shit, I didn't say it was. You were arguing on the side of the dumb ass who thought Eisenhower, who sent no troops to Vietnam, started the war. I didn't realize you were just masturbating. Should have known better

No shit, I didn't say it was. You were arguing on the side of the dumb ass who thought Eisenhower, who sent no troops to Vietnam, started the war. I didn't realize you were just masturbating. Should have known better

The beginning of our intervention in Vietnam, and the popularity of the Domino Theory began in 1954, followed by our support of Diem, leading to the fiasco which cost the lives of over 58,000 American service personnel. I know, hindsight is 20-20, but our problems in Vietnam and Iran can be attributed to many fathers, but the buck stops at the oval office.

"President Dwight D. Eisenhower coins one of the most famous Cold War phrases when he suggests the fall of French Indochina to the communists could create a “domino” effect in Southeast Asia. The so-called “domino theory” dominated U.S. thinking about Vietnam for the next decade."

Eisenhower gives famous “domino theory” speech - Apr 07, 1954 - HISTORY.com

See also:

Diem wins referendum in South Vietnam - Oct 26, 1955 - HISTORY.com

Milestones: 1953–1960 - Office of the Historian

CIA admits role in 1953 Iranian coup

Keep in mind that the world today didn't begin with the election of President Obama, or even G.W. Bush. Those who don't read and understand history respond to facts by name calling of those of us who do. So FU and you masturbation comment, it only proved one thing: You are an ignorant and arrogant jerk.

The beginning of our intervention in Vietnam, and the popularity of the Domino Theory began in 1954, followed by our support of Diem, leading to the fiasco which cost the lives of over 58,000 American service personnel. I know, hindsight is 20-20, but our problems in Vietnam and Iran can be attributed to many fathers, but the buck stops at the oval office.

"President Dwight D. Eisenhower coins one of the most famous Cold War phrases when he suggests the fall of French Indochina to the communists could create a “domino” effect in Southeast Asia. The so-called “domino theory” dominated U.S. thinking about Vietnam for the next decade."

Eisenhower gives famous “domino theory” speech - Apr 07, 1954 - HISTORY.com

See also:

Diem wins referendum in South Vietnam - Oct 26, 1955 - HISTORY.com

Milestones: 1953–1960 - Office of the Historian

CIA admits role in 1953 Iranian coup

Keep in mind that the world today didn't begin with the election of President Obama, or even G.W. Bush. Those who don't read and understand history respond to facts by name calling of those of us who do. So FU and you masturbation comment, it only proved one thing: You are an ignorant and arrogant jerk.

Arrogant? Seriously, you'd call anyone arrogant?

And I'm ignorant for thinking Eisenhower, who sent no troops to Vietnam, didn't start the war. You're a fucking moron. Give other times in history where anyone said someone who didn't send troops into a war started the war

Communists aren't right well. Only Communist deserved to be grats are Bernie if he taken 6 of 6 last campaigns versus Clinton or five then be draw and last poll must be on alert. A Quiz to another member in the forum.

THE JAMES DAMORE POLL SHOWS WHO OPPOSES FREE SPEECH IN AMERICA
August 28, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
jamesdamore.jpg

James Damore was a Google engineer who quite politely suggested alternative approaches to promote gender diversity. And Google, in the throes of an insane PC culture, fired him.

There's a poll out now, it's a Harvard-Harris poll, so it's serious business, looking at public approval for a variety of issues. Including Damore's firing.

The contempt for freedom of expression (not counting the sovereign right to smoke pot) among younger age groups remains one of the biggest threats to freedom in this country. And while not all is lost, people do get conservative as they grow older, certain values are foundational. They have to exist for this country to be maintained.

The James Damore Poll Shows Who Opposes Free Speech in America

Forum List

Back