Leftists HATE free-speech

Where are righties ever for free speech???

When they opposed the so called "campaign finance reform" which regulated free speech going into elections, when they opposed the so called "fairness" doctrine which requires private companies to give free airtime to leftist groups, when they allow Hillary to speak without attacking her supporters ...

Watch what happens when they dare to protest a war initiated by a Republican President and his friends in Congress.

That already happened, and nothing happened
The Vietnam war ended and it was stared by Eisenhower taking over after the French were defeated...

Wow, that's a terrible understanding of history. Embarassing really.

Eisenhower made the treaties but never sent troops, to call that "starting" the war is stupid.

Kennedy sent advisers and trainers but not significant combat troops.

Johnson started the deployment of significant combat troops.

You're another sad product of government schools

Q. Why and under what authority did LBJ send troops to Vietnam

A. The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution

When they opposed the so called "campaign finance reform" which regulated free speech going into elections, when they opposed the so called "fairness" doctrine which requires private companies to give free airtime to leftist groups, when they allow Hillary to speak without attacking her supporters ...

Watch what happens when they dare to protest a war initiated by a Republican President and his friends in Congress.

The Vietnam war ended and it was stared by Eisenhower taking over after the French were defeated...

Eisenhower made the treaties but never sent troops, to call that "starting" the war is stupid.

He damn sure set the US up for a future war....what he did was post WWII policy of balance of power from pre WWII era...public schools, wow, I went to a private Baptist school...They must suck also...

Your quibbling aside, you said he started the war, which is just retarded. Kennedy and Johnson sent the actual troops and there was nothing forcing them to do that

I've never heard of anyone but you idiots claiming that signing a treaty was starting a war. You people are seriously fucked in the head you're so lost in Democrat partisanship

I've never heard of anyone but you idiots claiming that signing a treaty was starting a war. You people are seriously fucked in the head you're so lost in Democrat partisanship
We didn't start the war, just like in Korea, we were just there...

You speak no truth either, and you just want to tease my knowledge of communists who acts as the Communist-controlled society in Belarus and Cuba, where they look down on others with freedom in this case, the one and you get under democracy in the world speak freely and if it revealed itself even it happens from a distance against perhaps an opponent but far from the can as well not fight.

Is little bit away from gangs in my town who love to fight Nazis. There are thugs from Russia that threatens me from a distance and without a win over me. Distance can't against me I said to thugs from Russia + my Jesuit voice.

I never say I'm a Nazi.

Understanding me now mr Bart??

The liberals here wanted proof of the hatred of free speech in the left. While too many obvious cases to count exist, this one takes it to almost conspiratorial level.

"The European Union (EU), in partnership with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft, has unveiled a "code of conduct" to combat the spread of "illegal hate speech" online in Europe."

"The EU did very little to define what they mean by “hate speech” in the ‘Code of Conduct’, simply calling it speech that could “incite hatred” towards various minority groups. There is, therefore, a fear they will use this stretchable definition to silence criticism of their own policies – such open borders and mass migration."

"Meanwhile, the BBC, the UK taxpayer funded national broadcaster, attacked those criticizing the new ‘Code of Conduct’ as “standing up for hate”."

VIDEO: EU And Facebook Pledge To ‘Reeducate’ Users And Crush Free Speech
European Union Declares War On Internet Free Speech | Zero Hedge

This will be America's future too, under the Clintons. Under the ideology of tolerance, free speech won't be tolerated.
No, this is proof of the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right.

The fails as a slippery slope fallacy, in addition to being a lie.

The doctrine of free speech applies to the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and organizations – Facebook can’t ‘violate’ anyone’s free speech.

And the United States is not the EU, which fails as a false comparison fallacy; American First Amendment jurisprudence would prohibit the sort of regulations that are allowed in Europe.

Last, no one in the linked article was identified as ‘liberal,’ nor were ‘liberals’ identified as being ‘opposed to free speech.’

Ah, the false equivalency parade. If you think they are comparable to the modern day leftist lynch mob, you might as well have the perrfect vacuum in the place of your brain.

"A new poll shows that a majority of Democrats want to limit free speech with laws that would prohibit so-called “hate speech.”
The YouGov poll published Wednesday found that 51 percent of Democrats favor imposing legal limits on free speech while just 26 percent of Democrats oppose the idea.

Majority of Democrats Support Criminalizing Free Speech - Breitbart
"Breitbart"

lol

The liberals here wanted proof of the hatred of free speech in the left. While too many obvious cases to count exist, this one takes it to almost conspiratorial level.

"The European Union (EU), in partnership with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft, has unveiled a "code of conduct" to combat the spread of "illegal hate speech" online in Europe."

"The EU did very little to define what they mean by “hate speech” in the ‘Code of Conduct’, simply calling it speech that could “incite hatred” towards various minority groups. There is, therefore, a fear they will use this stretchable definition to silence criticism of their own policies – such open borders and mass migration."

"Meanwhile, the BBC, the UK taxpayer funded national broadcaster, attacked those criticizing the new ‘Code of Conduct’ as “standing up for hate”."

VIDEO: EU And Facebook Pledge To ‘Reeducate’ Users And Crush Free Speech
European Union Declares War On Internet Free Speech | Zero Hedge

This will be America's future too, under the Clintons. Under the ideology of tolerance, free speech won't be tolerated.
No, this is proof of the ignorance and stupidity common to most on the right.

The fails as a slippery slope fallacy, in addition to being a lie.

The doctrine of free speech applies to the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and organizations – Facebook can’t ‘violate’ anyone’s free speech.

And the United States is not the EU, which fails as a false comparison fallacy; American First Amendment jurisprudence would prohibit the sort of regulations that are allowed in Europe.

Last, no one in the linked article was identified as ‘liberal,’ nor were ‘liberals’ identified as being ‘opposed to free speech.’

EU is not a government?

Banning free speech is a slippery slope for banning free speech?

I just presented a similar law that is being proposed by the dems.

Damn... you are clueless.

Last edited:
Who's always out trying to pass flag burning laws ?

The right .
So? I see a bastid burning a flag and a Louisville Slugger to the back of his head will launch his dentures about 50 feet. The record is 63' 10''. Vigilante holds the record.

A lesser act than that of Putin, he simply kills those who get in his way. But those who choose violence over debate are no different than Putin.
Debate the flag burner? We can debate whether he wants to go to the hospital or a morgue.

So you approve of the 1st A only as it protects your right, not the right of others. See my signature line below as it fits you to the "T".

Ah, the false equivalency parade. If you think they are comparable to the modern day leftist lynch mob, you might as well have the perrfect vacuum in the place of your brain.

"A new poll shows that a majority of Democrats want to limit free speech with laws that would prohibit so-called “hate speech.”
The YouGov poll published Wednesday found that 51 percent of Democrats favor imposing legal limits on free speech while just 26 percent of Democrats oppose the idea.

Majority of Democrats Support Criminalizing Free Speech - Breitbart
You wackos crack me up. You fall all over yourselves to spread dissent and hatred towards your fellow Americans and don't even look at the stats you're referencing. Did you even notice that the total for all Americans is just about even? Did you consider people laughing at you for using a hard core partisan site to try to support your predefined ideology?
Think! Use the brain God gave you to think!
You bastards ain't Americans. You clowns HATE what America was originally intended for which is why you LOVE and root for Obama "fundamentally transforming America"

The right .
So? I see a bastid burning a flag and a Louisville Slugger to the back of his head will launch his dentures about 50 feet. The record is 63' 10''. Vigilante holds the record.

How pro free speech of you!
Calling a physical act 'free speech' or 'free expression' is the most ridiculous decision our pansy SCROTUS has done in years along with the Faggot Marriage Act.
How'm I doin with my free speech rights, Homer?

You're batting a thousand! Not once have you proved you have the right stuff to call yourself an American. Putin would be proud to welcome you to live in Moscow as a comrade.

The right .

A lesser act than that of Putin, he simply kills those who get in his way. But those who choose violence over debate are no different than Putin.
Debate the flag burner? We can debate whether he wants to go to the hospital or a morgue.

So you approve of the 1st A only as it protects your right, not the right of others. See my signature line below as it fits you to the "T".
I'm not a Christian but the Flag is wrapped me. And I don't care if he burns the flag or wipes his ass with it. What he gets punished for is provoking me. He gets what he wanted.

The right .

How pro free speech of you!
Calling a physical act 'free speech' or 'free expression' is the most ridiculous decision our pansy SCROTUS has done in years along with the Faggot Marriage Act.
How'm I doin with my free speech rights, Homer?

You're batting a thousand! Not once have you proved you have the right stuff to call yourself an American. Putin would be proud to welcome you to live in Moscow as a comrade.
Aw, yer just pissed because you can't agree with the truth because of LIberalism.

Forum List

Back