Leftists HATE free-speech

The liberals here wanted proof of the hatred of free speech in the left. While too many obvious cases to count exist, this one takes it to almost conspiratorial level.

"The European Union (EU), in partnership with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft, has unveiled a "code of conduct" to combat the spread of "illegal hate speech" online in Europe."

"The EU did very little to define what they mean by “hate speech” in the ‘Code of Conduct’, simply calling it speech that could “incite hatred” towards various minority groups. There is, therefore, a fear they will use this stretchable definition to silence criticism of their own policies – such open borders and mass migration."

"Meanwhile, the BBC, the UK taxpayer funded national broadcaster, attacked those criticizing the new ‘Code of Conduct’ as “standing up for hate”."

VIDEO: EU And Facebook Pledge To ‘Reeducate’ Users And Crush Free Speech
European Union Declares War On Internet Free Speech | Zero Hedge

This will be America's future too, under the Clintons. Under the ideology of tolerance, free speech won't be tolerated.

LOL, What part of "congress shall make no laws" do you not understand? The Private Sector (PS) can do as it pleases [no shirt, no shoes, no service). Of course on matters of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexaul orientation and religion the PS can be civilly culpable in the USA. But deportment can result on one getting banned from the premises of any private sector or government facility or internet site.

Free speech for every how never dislike.

Hate posts are like voices dumb from all kind of dumb from distance.

Where are righties ever for free speech???

Ah, the false equivalency parade. If you think they are comparable to the modern day leftist lynch mob, you might as well have the perrfect vacuum in the place of your brain.

"A new poll shows that a majority of Democrats want to limit free speech with laws that would prohibit so-called “hate speech.”
The YouGov poll published Wednesday found that 51 percent of Democrats favor imposing legal limits on free speech while just 26 percent of Democrats oppose the idea.

Majority of Democrats Support Criminalizing Free Speech - Breitbart

Breibart?
There is no other partisan resource that is as hyper-partisan than Breibart!
Norm, why not put actual effort in your research instead of being such a lazy ass and referencing resources like Breibart?
You have zero credibility as a poster!

Ah, the false equivalency parade. If you think they are comparable to the modern day leftist lynch mob, you might as well have the perrfect vacuum in the place of your brain.

"A new poll shows that a majority of Democrats want to limit free speech with laws that would prohibit so-called “hate speech.”
The YouGov poll published Wednesday found that 51 percent of Democrats favor imposing legal limits on free speech while just 26 percent of Democrats oppose the idea.

Breibart?
Norm, why not put actual effort in your research instead of being such a lazy ass and referencing resources like Breibart?

The study was not done by them you moron.

Anyway, after seeing the lib comments here in full approval. I think the case is clear.

Breibart?
Some people hate Breitbart because some people don't want to hear the truth. It's like throwing water on a witch.

Who's always out trying to pass flag burning laws ?

The right .

ban hate speech, emotion becomes a crime. if emotions are crimes, all humanity is criminal.

Foolish conclusion based on foolish premises. Clearly only an uneducated conservative form of reasoning.
if i can control your mouth, then i can control your thoughts, and if i can control your thoughts, i can control your beliefs, and if i can control your beliefs, then i can control your actions, and if i control your actions, you become my slave.

Like my voice how eat silence so I hear him and he controll my belief on God. He's natural Lutheran or Catholic Jesuit.

Breibart?

Anyway, after seeing the lib comments here in full approval. I think the case is clear.
you've managed to put people into your pigeon hole whether they deserve it or not..

Breibart?

you've managed to put people into your pigeon hole whether they deserve it or not..

#NotAll

Breibart?

#NotAll
#Notreally

ban hate speech, emotion becomes a crime. if emotions are crimes, all humanity is criminal.

Foolish conclusion based on foolish premises. Clearly only an uneducated conservative form of reasoning.
if i can control your mouth, then i can control your thoughts, and if i can control your thoughts, i can control your beliefs, and if i can control your beliefs, then i can control your actions, and if i control your actions, you become my slave.

But you cannot, nor can The Congress. For some intelligent discussion on the fate of free speech check out the June 4-10th copy of The Economist.

The right .
So? I see a bastid burning a flag and a Louisville Slugger to the back of his head will launch his dentures about 50 feet. The record is 63' 10''. Vigilante holds the record.

A lesser act than that of Putin, he simply kills those who get in his way. But those who choose violence over debate are no different than Putin.

Only the biddable, America seems to have a large number, given the number of conservatives who vote against their best interests. But we also have iconoclasts, independent thinkers and radicals all of whom question authority and mock the biddable.

The right .
So? I see a bastid burning a flag and a Louisville Slugger to the back of his head will launch his dentures about 50 feet. The record is 63' 10''. Vigilante holds the record.

A lesser act than that of Putin, he simply kills those who get in his way. But those who choose violence over debate are no different than Putin.
Debate the flag burner? We can debate whether he wants to go to the hospital or a morgue.

Only the biddable, America seems to have a large number, given the number of conservatives who vote against their best interests. But we also have iconoclasts, independent thinkers and radicals all of whom question authority and mock the biddable.
how do you know that conservatives ever vote against their own interests? who told you that? surely it's not a conclusion you've reached on your own, somebody put that idea into your head in such a way that you were never given the chance to question or doubt them. do you even know what are the interests of conservatives? do you really know, or do you merely relay memes in a pattern of responding to social conditioning?

Forum List

Back