Leftists have no limits.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Scrolling the channels looking at the latest hurricane news and BSNBC can't stop taking about climate change.

We haven't had devastating hurricanes in years. Having said that hurricanes are ALWAYS a threat this time of year.

No situation in the news can ever be reported as just news. These nutbags always have to add their political bullshit to EVERYTHING.

They're hopeless. Degenerate. Evil...and they have taken over everything and made it political.

Scrolling the channels looking at the latest hurricane news and BSNBC can't stop taking about climate change.

We haven't had devastating hurricanes in years. Having said that hurricanes are ALWAYS a threat this time of year.

No situation in the news can ever be reported as just news. These nutbags always have to add their political bullshit to EVERYTHING.

You nailed it.

What is really the point of fighting against the climate change narrative, though? Whether it's accurate or not, why would you not want a cleaner world for yourself or those you care for? I don't understand the mentality of why you'd be against making progress.

Neither do I, but after all that is the definition of Conservative.

Being conservative is supposed to be about limiting the power and spending of the government, especially the federal government ... but of course that's a load of shit. Conservatives don't give 2 shits about their principles; they have a big-ass, expensive wall to build with federal taxpayer dollars.

Leftists have no limits.

They have a few limits: they have the limit of when that final pain goes across their chest and they die, and of course the other limit when they find out they were wrong all along and meet their maker.

What is really the point of fighting against the climate change narrative, though? Whether it's accurate or not, why would you not want a cleaner world for yourself or those you care for? I don't understand the mentality of why you'd be against making progress.

Because those faggots want to tell me what kind of engine I can have in my car.

Who does?

Gas guzzlers are fazing themselves out of the market by being expensive and, in many peoples' view, repugnant.

Who does?

Gas guzzlers are fazing themselves out of the market by being expensive and, in many peoples' view, repugnant.

Wrong. Gas guzzlers are being phased out because of absurd environmental laws. Big displacement engines are being replaced by smaller turbo engines and hybrid engines. Turbo'd engines are more complicated to maintain, have heat issues, which leads to long term durability issues, and they sound like shit.

Who does?

Dude, have you priced an electric car with the same equal performance as a good gasoline car? Have you considered the fossil fuels consumed to generate the electricity to recharge that car? Have you considered the danger and cost of replacing those batteries? The other alternative to "gas guzzlers" are one of those little tin can shit boxes they drive in Europe. It should be up to the user to have the choice to drive what he wants. So far, there is NO credible real proof in "climate change" in the form of it being all man's fault, and so is just one more attempt at taking freedom and liberty away from people and inserting government control over yet another area of our lives. I can't think of a better reason than that to keep fighting against the climate change narrative.

Yep, we have hurricanes almost every year. Help refresh my memory, were they always as strong and destructive as in the last few years?

That's never happened before, unless you count the mid 70s, and all the other times the manufacturers changed or modified their designs.

Who does?

Dude, have you priced an electric car with the same equal performance as a good gasoline car? Have you considered the fossil fuels consumed to generate the electricity to recharge that car? Have you considered the danger and cost of replacing those batteries? The other alternative to "gas guzzlers" are one of those little tin can shit boxes they drive in Europe. It should be up to the user to have the choice to drive what he wants. So far, there is NO credible real proof in "climate change" in the form of it being all man's fault, and so is just one more attempt at taking freedom and liberty away from people and inserting government control over yet another area of our lives. I can't think of a better reason than that to keep fighting against the climate change narrative.

Who ever said climate change was all man's fault?

Because they aren't trying to clean things up. Instead they want to raise the prices of everything you do, or eat, or drink, all of which they get a cut of, and the net result is nothing gets cleaned up. It is all about money and power and nothing else.

That's never happened before, unless you count the mid 70s, and all the other times the manufacturers changed or modified their designs.

Might want to check with france and some of the other country's who are mandating a shift to EV's. My but you're slow.

Who does?

Who ever said climate change was all man's fault?

The AGW faithful for one group.

It is happening right now.

Why do you think the BMW M4 is a turbo six instead of a naturally aspirated V8? Why do you think Porsche scuttled the boxer-six from the Cayman and now they have turbo four cylinders that no one wants to buy, and made all of their 911s turbo'd with smaller displacement engines?

Why tougher EU emissions rules put the combustion engine's future in doubt

Forum List

Back