Leftists Now Clamoring To Get Guns And Finding Out It's Not That Easy

satrebil

Platinum Member
Oct 3, 2018
"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

I never tire of proving these anti-gun idiots wrong.

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

No leftist should be allowed to possess a gun. Period!

Make that, no Democrat voter.

When I stopped at the outdoor sports and supply store this weekend, ammo was being cleared out and a huge line to buy guns. All I could do was laugh.

Shoot all you gotta do is go to walmart, slam down your money and walk out with a machine gun, right?

Shoot all you gotta do is go to walmart, slam down your money and walk out with a machine gun, right?

That isn't the problem. The problem is that most leftists are felons, so...

Whatchu talkin bout? I just went to Walmart last week and bought 3 fully semi-automatic AR-14's with 100 magazine clips each!

Last edited:

Whatchu talkin bout? I just went to Walmart last week and bough 3 fully semi-automatic AR-14's with 100 magazine clips each!

It would take at least 101 of them there magazine clips to shoot those 150 million people Joe Biden mentioned.

When I stopped at the outdoor sports and supply store this weekend, ammo was being cleared out and a huge line to buy guns. All I could do was laugh.
Years of gun runs and ammo shortage have made me prepared for this I will not need ammo or magazines for a very very very long time. with the exception of 9 mm I'm a little low on that. I only have 15 magazines for my security 9 with about 1500 rounds
45 is pretty much taken care of shotgun no worries AR's I could sell some ammo and magazines and not hurt AK47's same thing
oh and I may need to get some 308

They bought toilet paper and hand sanitizer. I bought ammunition. We're not the same.

Whatchu talkin bout? I just went to Walmart last week and bough 3 fully semi-automatic AR-14's with 100 magazine clips each!

It would take at least 101 of them there magazine clips to shoot those 150 million people Joe Biden mentioned.
all it takes is a simple rubber band

Dammit!

Well you could always trade all those in for one 150 million round magazine.

Rubber bands are a cheap trick. I can empty a 150 million round magazine on my AK by just bump-firing it by hand.

It's sort of expensive though. Last time I did that, it cost me $37,500,000 worth of ammo and I didn't even hit the target.

Real killers use a compound rubber band.

Bullet hose.

hqdefault.jpg

The reich are the ones who should not have firearms. They are unsound of mind and believe in fairy tales.

---------------------

Give it a rest. It's easier right now to buy a gun and ammo than buying Toilet Paper.

Forum List

Back