Leftists: Still Down for De-funding and Dismantling the Police?

I'll help you:

Atlanta police said in a statement eight officers have resigned from the department this month. "Our personnel data indicates that we have had anywhere from two to six officers resign per month in 2020," Atlanta police said in a statement.

^ per month! What about that seems like a good idea for you?

So eight officers resigned in Atlanta and that means the borders are open and there is going to be mass crime.

You missed the "PER MONTH" part.
Take away the borders. Take away ICE. Take away the cops. Open the prison doors. What do you get? A jungle. Then what?

Fantasies on your part. Please, I am NOT interested.

You are not informed:
Swedish national TV says 58% of men convicted of rape in the past five years were born abroad.

They are keeping their police for a reason...

How many of them were Catholic priests?

Who is demanding there should be more police? The argument was concerning how those responsible for protecting the Capital could have been so clueless.

A few things:

1. BLM and Democrats criticized any police show of force as the reason for an escalation in violence, and didn't hold the criminals accountable for their actions. Here, we had a tamed show of force, and obviously the criminals didn't care. It appears the BLM and Democrats were wrong. Rioters and violent extremists will be monsters, so we need maximum police forces.

2. Dismantling police would have meant far less than what was there to begin with.

Reform. Yes that is still what we want. You can spin it however you want. We still want more of the reform we are starting to see in some areas.

Did the left scream defund the police or not?

Who is demanding there should be more police? The argument was concerning how those responsible for protecting the Capital could have been so clueless.
Few cities have vilified their law enforcement agencies more than D.C. has. After “peaceful protesters” burnt the city down and assaulted officers the Mayor rewarded BLM with their own plaza, had “BLM” painted all over the streets and cut police funding by $15M.
Like in all disgusting blue shitholes, the tail wags the dog in D.C....Are you, a seemingly intelligent person really surprised that D.C. police hate their job and their bosses?

The thread is asking whether not people are changing their minds. I hate when people start things just to rant. No one is changing their minds.

Actually the OP pokes fun of the ignorant fools begging for defunding while also begging for better policing but you already knew that.

Wanting police reform does not mean you don't support people to protect the Capital.
Hahaha...awww, I see.
So you’ve morphed “defunding” into “reforming” because you realized how terrible the optics were?
Are the rest of your people fully aware of your personal repackaging?

Reforming will be defunding certain aspects. Such as the military equipment.

The military equipment is usually donated.
It's military surplus and I have no problem with cities having an armored vehicle.
Why should the police put themselves in danger when an armored vehicle can breach doors with no risk of loss of life?

Providing police with military gear does not reduce crime or protect officers: Studies

I already posted this. Did you read it?
Without digging in too deep on the "studies" conducted doesn't something seem awfully fishy on the surface?
How wouldn't the use of military gear/equipment/vehicles make law enforcement safer at very minimum?
Connect the dots on your own here....I doubt you'd need an editor for this one.

Having gear like his causes those using it to escalate things as opposed to trying to de-escalate. People on both sides get hurt when that happens.
Think about how silly that theory sounds to sane adults not on UC Berkeley's campus.
I get it, you Libs want cops to show up to a hostile scene with roses and a bottle of wine for the perp but we like our cops safe and out of harms way 100% if possible.

I understand escalating sounds better to you. You've made your positions clear. The more dead minorities the better. There is no such thing as a sane conversation with someone like you.
Here you go again basically telling us that "minorities" are far too stupid to follow simple orders given by law enforcement so they need more special preferential treatment.
That's an awfully racist ideal you know?

I'll help you:

Atlanta police said in a statement eight officers have resigned from the department this month. "Our personnel data indicates that we have had anywhere from two to six officers resign per month in 2020," Atlanta police said in a statement.

So eight officers resigned in Atlanta and that means the borders are open and there is going to be mass crime.

Take away the borders. Take away ICE. Take away the cops. Open the prison doors. What do you get? A jungle. Then what?

You are not informed:
Swedish national TV says 58% of men convicted of rape in the past five years were born abroad.

UN Muslim quota...

Few cities have vilified their law enforcement agencies more than D.C. has. After “peaceful protesters” burnt the city down and assaulted officers the Mayor rewarded BLM with their own plaza, had “BLM” painted all over the streets and cut police funding by $15M.
Like in all disgusting blue shitholes, the tail wags the dog in D.C....Are you, a seemingly intelligent person really surprised that D.C. police hate their job and their bosses?

The thread is asking whether not people are changing their minds. I hate when people start things just to rant. No one is changing their minds.

Actually the OP pokes fun of the ignorant fools begging for defunding while also begging for better policing but you already knew that.

Wanting police reform does not mean you don't support people to protect the Capital.
Hahaha...awww, I see.
So you’ve morphed “defunding” into “reforming” because you realized how terrible the optics were?

It's military surplus and I have no problem with cities having an armored vehicle.
Why should the police put themselves in danger when an armored vehicle can breach doors with no risk of loss of life?

Providing police with military gear does not reduce crime or protect officers: Studies

Who said it reduces crime?
It protects our officers from your buddies.

I explained why it does not.

No,you said it didnt reduce crime.

And I posted a study saying that.

I'll help you:

You are not informed:

Mostly Muslims

Hahaha...awww, I see.

Without digging in too deep on the "studies" conducted doesn't something seem awfully fishy on the surface?
How wouldn't the use of military gear/equipment/vehicles make law enforcement safer at very minimum?

Having gear like his causes those using it to escalate things as opposed to trying to de-escalate. People on both sides get hurt when that happens.
Think about how silly that theory sounds to sane adults not on UC Berkeley's campus.
I get it, you Libs want cops to show up to a hostile scene with roses and a bottle of wine for the perp but we like our cops safe and out of harms way 100% if possible.

I understand escalating sounds better to you. You've made your positions clear. The more dead minorities the better. There is no such thing as a sane conversation with someone like you.
Here you go again basically telling us that "minorities" are far too stupid to follow simple orders given by law enforcement so they need more special preferential treatment.
That's an awfully racist ideal you know?

He followed simple orders and got killed.

Columbus, Ohio officer who shot unarmed Black man fired as family demands justice

Pre protests before we made body cameras mandatory in many places, the officer is still on duty today after he simply lied about that happened.

I'll help you:

WTF? Did you read the whole post?

It does nothing to back up your fantasies.

You're the one who didnt read the whole post.

It matters none. Your argument boils down to that if you support police reform you support open borders and people coming across the border raping your daughter.

THis is simply something made up in your racist mind.
I'm curious PK...you support "Police reform"? What exactly does that encompass and how do you think defunding the Police will help that in any way?

I've answered this 500 times. It's been discussed more times than that. I just discussed "defunding" and how it should be done in one manner but here you are asking again. Why not read the thread?
So once again I ask you...is Police "reform" just a big general term that you trot out when you have no specifics or do you have an actual plan to make the Police better?

It's been discussed endlessly for a long time.

Court rules for inmate in qualified immunity case - SCOTUSblog

Reform. Ending qualified immunity.
What do prison conditions have to do with the discussion at hand? Get serious...

It's an example of reform. It's not just the police. It's the entire justice system. We need to end qualified immunity and we are on the way of doing that.
So I ask you what you want to reform with the Police...and the best thing you can give me is an example of prison reform? Seriously? I'm giving you a chance to convince me of the merits of your argument, PK and you're floundering badly.

Hahaha...awww, I see.

Hmmmm.....maybe if the criminals didnt escalate we wouldnt need more firepower and protection for our officers.
Apparently you're too young to remember the North Hollywood bank robbery shootout.
That's what changed policing in this country and for good reason.

I'll help you:

It matters none. Your argument boils down to that if you support police reform you support open borders and people coming across the border raping your daughter.

I'm curious PK...you support "Police reform"? What exactly does that encompass and how do you think defunding the Police will help that in any way?

I've answered this 500 times. It's been discussed more times than that. I just discussed "defunding" and how it should be done in one manner but here you are asking again. Why not read the thread?
So once again I ask you...is Police "reform" just a big general term that you trot out when you have no specifics or do you have an actual plan to make the Police better?

What do prison conditions have to do with the discussion at hand? Get serious...

It's an example of reform. It's not just the police. It's the entire justice system. We need to end qualified immunity and we are on the way of doing that.
So I ask you what you want to reform with the Police...and the best thing you can give me is an example of prison reform? Seriously? I'm giving you a chance to convince me of the merits of your argument, PK and you're floundering badly.

I stated over and over that it shows one thing I want reformed. The end of qualified immunity. If you do not understand the subject, research it.

Hahaha...awww, I see.

Hmmmm.....maybe if the criminals didnt escalate we wouldnt need more firepower and protection for our officers.
Apparently you're too young to remember the North Hollywood bank robbery shootout.

We are going to change it again. It's happening.

I'll help you:

I stated over and over that it shows one thing I want reformed. The end of qualified immunity. If you do not understand the subject, research it.
So explain to me how defunding Police Departments results in the end of qualified immunity?

I'll help you:

So explain to me how defunding Police Departments results in the end of qualified immunity?

Two separate things. We need to defund things like militarizing the police and institute police reforms.

Is that too much to take in?

I'll help you:

Two separate things. We need to defund things like militarizing the police and institute police reforms.

That didn't answer my question. The Police don't make the laws. They're tasked with enforcing them. If you don't like qualified immunity then you should be defunding the Judicial Branch...not the Police.

Once again...how do you expect the Police to protect us in an increasingly dangerous world if they don't have the same level of firepower as terrorists or organized crime?

I'll help you:

That didn't answer my question. The Police don't make the laws. They're tasked with enforcing them. If you don't like qualified immunity then you should be defunding the Judicial Branch...not the Police.

The police have fought reform. I am encouraged because Barrett has ruled in the past against qualified immunity.

Hahaha...awww, I see.

Heres the deal Phucknob.
I live in a well to do area and we hire officers to patrol our neighborhoods which are gated.
Think me as a sane rightwing Pelosi. We have nothing to fear from your dredges of society.
And of course as Texans we are all well armed. Defunding the police wont affect me but it will affect those low income people who have to live in your dem shitholes where crime is already rampant.
Why do you hate the poor and defenseless?

Once again...how do you expect the Police to protect us in an increasingly dangerous world if they don't have the same level of firepower as terrorists or organized crime?

Terrorists here nor does organized crime have military vehicles.

Hahaha...awww, I see.

Heres the deal Phucknob.

I didn't read past this.

I'll help you:

The police have fought reform. I am encouraged because Barrett has ruled in the past against qualified immunity.
Once again...why do you think defunding the Police will make the Courts change "qualified immunity"? Does that make any sense at all to you? It doesn't to me. You aren't making your case to the Police...you're making it to the Courts.

Forum List

Back