Leftists: Still Down for De-funding and Dismantling the Police?

I'll help you:

Atlanta police said in a statement eight officers have resigned from the department this month. "Our personnel data indicates that we have had anywhere from two to six officers resign per month in 2020," Atlanta police said in a statement.

^ per month! What about that seems like a good idea for you?

So eight officers resigned in Atlanta and that means the borders are open and there is going to be mass crime.

WTF? Did you read the whole post?

It does nothing to back up your fantasies.

You're the one who didnt read the whole post.

It matters none. Your argument boils down to that if you support police reform you support open borders and people coming across the border raping your daughter.

THis is simply something made up in your racist mind.
I'm curious PK...you support "Police reform"? What exactly does that encompass and how do you think defunding the Police will help that in any way?

I've answered this 500 times. It's been discussed more times than that. I just discussed "defunding" and how it should be done in one manner but here you are asking again. Why not read the thread?
So once again I ask you...is Police "reform" just a big general term that you trot out when you have no specifics or do you have an actual plan to make the Police better?

It's been discussed endlessly for a long time.

Court rules for inmate in qualified immunity case - SCOTUSblog

Reform. Ending qualified immunity.

Honest question. It was the blaring demand by the left during most of 2020. Now, these same people are demanding that there should have been more police.

Quite ironic. So which is it? Would social workers on the front lines have been able to stop this violence?

You forgot that Quid Pro Joe dealt the race card on the Capitol Police.
Joe loves to kick dogs, especially when they are already down! This is what helps to make Joe a total POS!

As for the notion that the Police shouldn't be "militarized"? Do you not realize that Police as well as Fire Departments across this nation are para-military organizations?

Do I wish we lived in a world where US Police didn't need assault rifles like other places do? Fervently! My question to you is this however...when a group of terrorists start slaughtering innocent Americans in a planned attack on US soil...don't you think it would be prudent on our part to have Police...our first line of defense at the local level be able to respond with enough firepower to have a chance in a shootout? Or do you think we should wait for the military to mobilize?

I'll help you:

Atlanta police said in a statement eight officers have resigned from the department this month. "Our personnel data indicates that we have had anywhere from two to six officers resign per month in 2020," Atlanta police said in a statement.

So eight officers resigned in Atlanta and that means the borders are open and there is going to be mass crime.

It matters none. Your argument boils down to that if you support police reform you support open borders and people coming across the border raping your daughter.

I'm curious PK...you support "Police reform"? What exactly does that encompass and how do you think defunding the Police will help that in any way?

I've answered this 500 times. It's been discussed more times than that. I just discussed "defunding" and how it should be done in one manner but here you are asking again. Why not read the thread?
So once again I ask you...is Police "reform" just a big general term that you trot out when you have no specifics or do you have an actual plan to make the Police better?

What do prison conditions have to do with the discussion at hand? Get serious...

Who is demanding there should be more police? The argument was concerning how those responsible for protecting the Capital could have been so clueless.
Few cities have vilified their law enforcement agencies more than D.C. has. After “peaceful protesters” burnt the city down and assaulted officers the Mayor rewarded BLM with their own plaza, had “BLM” painted all over the streets and cut police funding by $15M.
Like in all disgusting blue shitholes, the tail wags the dog in D.C....Are you, a seemingly intelligent person really surprised that D.C. police hate their job and their bosses?

The thread is asking whether not people are changing their minds. I hate when people start things just to rant. No one is changing their minds.

Actually the OP pokes fun of the ignorant fools begging for defunding while also begging for better policing but you already knew that.

Wanting police reform does not mean you don't support people to protect the Capital.
Hahaha...awww, I see.
So you’ve morphed “defunding” into “reforming” because you realized how terrible the optics were?
Are the rest of your people fully aware of your personal repackaging?

Reforming will be defunding certain aspects. Such as the military equipment.

The military equipment is usually donated.
It's military surplus and I have no problem with cities having an armored vehicle.
Why should the police put themselves in danger when an armored vehicle can breach doors with no risk of loss of life?

Providing police with military gear does not reduce crime or protect officers: Studies

I already posted this. Did you read it?
Without digging in too deep on the "studies" conducted doesn't something seem awfully fishy on the surface?
How wouldn't the use of military gear/equipment/vehicles make law enforcement safer at very minimum?
Connect the dots on your own here....I doubt you'd need an editor for this one.

I'll help you:

What do prison conditions have to do with the discussion at hand? Get serious...

It's an example of reform. It's not just the police. It's the entire justice system. We need to end qualified immunity and we are on the way of doing that.

Who is demanding there should be more police? The argument was concerning how those responsible for protecting the Capital could have been so clueless.

A few things:

1. BLM and Democrats criticized any police show of force as the reason for an escalation in violence, and didn't hold the criminals accountable for their actions. Here, we had a tamed show of force, and obviously the criminals didn't care. It appears the BLM and Democrats were wrong. Rioters and violent extremists will be monsters, so we need maximum police forces.

2. Dismantling police would have meant far less than what was there to begin with.

Reform. Yes that is still what we want. You can spin it however you want. We still want more of the reform we are starting to see in some areas.

How does defunding achieve reform exactly?

It gets old when a person answers the same question over and over. I discussed this here in this thread. Did you not bother to read it?

You've said absolutely nothing about how defunding the police will help the situation.
You've done nothing but spew platitudes.

Few cities have vilified their law enforcement agencies more than D.C. has. After “peaceful protesters” burnt the city down and assaulted officers the Mayor rewarded BLM with their own plaza, had “BLM” painted all over the streets and cut police funding by $15M.
Like in all disgusting blue shitholes, the tail wags the dog in D.C....Are you, a seemingly intelligent person really surprised that D.C. police hate their job and their bosses?

The thread is asking whether not people are changing their minds. I hate when people start things just to rant. No one is changing their minds.

Actually the OP pokes fun of the ignorant fools begging for defunding while also begging for better policing but you already knew that.

Wanting police reform does not mean you don't support people to protect the Capital.
Hahaha...awww, I see.
So you’ve morphed “defunding” into “reforming” because you realized how terrible the optics were?

It's military surplus and I have no problem with cities having an armored vehicle.
Why should the police put themselves in danger when an armored vehicle can breach doors with no risk of loss of life?

Providing police with military gear does not reduce crime or protect officers: Studies

Without digging in too deep on the "studies" conducted doesn't something seem awfully fishy on the surface?
How wouldn't the use of military gear/equipment/vehicles make law enforcement safer at very minimum?

Having gear like his causes those using it to escalate things as opposed to trying to de-escalate. People on both sides get hurt when that happens.

I'll help you:

I think you meant "It matters not".
And pay attention to who your posting to ya dimwit.

Hahaha...awww, I see.

Who said it reduces crime?
It protects our officers from your buddies.

I'll help you:

You weren't trying to pretend there was some sort of proof in that thread that police reform was going to cause people to stream across the borders and rape women?

Hahaha...awww, I see.

I explained why it does not.

Hahaha...awww, I see.

Having gear like his causes those using it to escalate things as opposed to trying to de-escalate. People on both sides get hurt when that happens.
Think about how silly that theory sounds to sane adults not on UC Berkeley's campus.
I get it, you Libs want cops to show up to a hostile scene with roses and a bottle of wine for the perp but we like our cops safe and out of harms way 100% if possible.

I'll help you:

You weren't trying to pretend there was some sort of proof in that thread that police reform was going to cause people to stream across the borders and rape women?

Again ya stupid motherfucker!!!!!!
Pay attention to who you're posting to!!!

Hahaha...awww, I see.

I explained why it does not.

No,you said it didnt reduce crime.

Hahaha...awww, I see.

Think about how silly that theory sounds to sane adults not on UC Berkeley's campus.
I get it, you Libs want cops to show up to a hostile scene with roses and a bottle of wine for the perp but we like our cops safe and out of harms way 100% if possible.

I understand escalating sounds better to you. You've made your positions clear. The more dead minorities the better. There is no such thing as a sane conversation with someone like you.

I'll help you:

You missed the "PER MONTH" part.
Take away the borders. Take away ICE. Take away the cops. Open the prison doors. What do you get? A jungle. Then what?

Fantasies on your part. Please, I am NOT interested.

You are not informed:
Swedish national TV says 58% of men convicted of rape in the past five years were born abroad.

I'll help you:

Again ya stupid motherfucker!!!!!!
Pay attention to who you're posting to!!!

Bite me, I do not care who you are. You accused me of not reading the link. The link does NOT support the theory.

Forum List

Back