Leftists UNhinged In Hatred Of The Trumps

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The President and FLOTUS head out to Marine One to embark for Texas. Melania, a former model with her own clothing line, is seen in a pair of high heels. Social media loses their shit over it....HOW COULD SHE head to a hurricane disaster in anything short of a pair of Doc Martens????? Really savaging her about it...especially the hag elites who have the same high heels she does:

imrs.php

But wait...here she is coming of AF1 in a pair of sneakers with her hair pulled back in a ponytail....(she is one of the most beautiful women in the world whatever she has on). Social media quiet as a mouse about the clothing change:

imrs.php

Leftists tend to hate what they really ENVY.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

Liberals are such monsters, straight out of a Hannibal Lecter movie (or Hell or your nearest toilet, regardless of which), I remember some months ago Melania Trump was doing a charity thing by reading storybooks to small children at a cancer hospital....and liberalfilth were throwing a sadistic baby tantrum because they thought Melania's high-heel shoes were too formal for the occasion. Really. Like small children dealing with cancer would even care about such a silly detail??!! Liberalfilth sadistically shit upon any good deed one of their "enemies" do, no matter how innocent.

The President and FLOTUS head out to Marine One to embark for Texas. Melania, a former model with her own clothing line, is seen in a pair of high heels. Social media loses their shit over it....HOW COULD SHE head to a hurricane disaster in anything short of a pair of Doc Martens????? Really savaging her about it...especially the hag elites who have the same high heels she does:

imrs.php

But wait...here she is coming of AF1 in a pair of sneakers with her hair pulled back in a ponytail....(she is one of the most beautiful women in the world whatever she has on). Social media quiet as a mouse about the clothing change:

imrs.php

Yes they are jealous, this because most Leftists dress like slobs and look like they don't wash their hair or shower, most are not sure even if they are male or female.

Has the MSM contacted Hillary and asked her how she would have presented herself for the occasion of a Hurricane visit:

hillary-clinton-11111111111111111.jpg

Fuck This!

When are Rice, Powers, Farkas, Lynch, Comey, Clinton & Obama going to be Subpoenaed?

You think Obama or Clinton are going to show up on their own some in Louisiana like Teumpndod last year to personally donate supplies Hurricane Victims?

imrs.php

imrs.php

There was an earlier thread on this today, the usual suspects lost their minds....again. Something so trivial and it just reveals how stupid and ignorant leftists are
Yeah the POS's wife really needed those shades too Sun was brightly shining ?? lol Only sassy would wear sun glasses in a storm

• Banned
I've never understood how women can walk in those things....if I did that to my calves I'd be HOWLING with charlie-horses within a couple steps!
lol.gif

There was an earlier thread on this today, the usual suspects lost their minds....again. Something so trivial and it just reveals how stupid and ignorant leftists are
At least we know when the market is opening way down Don't lose your day job sASSy

Like I said on another thread, even if Melania was wearing Carhartt work clothes and high top brogans while carrying rescue equipment on her way to Texas. The liberal media would then criticize her for not looking like a 1st lady, and demand she dress up and wear heels. ..... :cool:

Like I said on another thread, even if Melania was wearing Carhartt work clothes and high top brogans while carrying rescue equipment on her way to Texas. The media would then criticize her for not looking like a 1st lady, and demand she dress up and wear heels. ..... :cool:

Exactly...they'll find a way to hate on her whatever she does but any one of them would be her in a heartbeat if they could (and they can't).

Like I said on another thread, even if Melania was wearing Carhartt work clothes and high top brogans while carrying rescue equipment on her way to Texas. The media would then criticize her for not looking like a 1st lady, and demand she dress up and wear heels. ..... :cool:
sorta like ah repubs used to bash Obamas wife??? You don't like it when the shit blows back in your face?? Too fn bad

Yeah the POS's wife really needed those shades too Sun was brightly shining ?? lol Only sassy would wear sun glasses in a storm
So sun glasses and shoes piss you off. Maybe you prefer your woman bare foot and pregnant in the kitchen? Of course with the windows blocked, can't have sunlight coming in.

sorta like ah repubs used to bash Obamas wife??? You don't like it when the shit blows back in your face?? Too fn bad
Your shit blew up in your own face.

Exactly...they'll find a way to hate on her whatever she does but any one of them would be her in a heartbeat if they could (and they can't).
BS I don't hate her I feel sorry for her She was on the way to divorce the SB when he had a chance for the presidency Now shes stuck with him just like you and the rest of you idiots are

Obama's wife had faggot designers fawning all over and still never looked feminine or pretty or classy.

If it's even a her. I have my doubts.

Forum List

Back