Left's Hatred on Full Display as They Celebrate Thatcher

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Celebrating Thatcher's death.

Yup, liberals are just caring, loving people. Well, only if you're one of them. They are 100% intolerant of people with opposing views on any issue. The people in the photos look like complete losers. Anyone who would carry signs making fun of someone who just died and get drunk in public to celebrate the person's death is clearly an uneducated and classless person.

Left's chorus of hatred: Champagne in the streets, students union cheers and vile internet taunts

Read more: Left's chorus of hatred: Champagne in the streets, students union cheers and vile internet taunts | Mail Online

Although not nearly as disgusting, it brought back memories of how people in the M.E. celebrate 9/11...how embarrassing for those on the left, who don't take differences of political view points to such a level of hatred, to be associated with such vile people.

I care more about Annette Funicello's death than Thatcher's. Annette provided much more pleasure to my life. Thatcher was 87; Funicello was only 70 (battled MS for 20 years).

I celebrated the death of ted kennedy, hugo chavez, kim jung ill, and Yasser Arafat among others. In fact I celebrate the death of john lennon annually.

Be happy about the death of your enemies.

Of course it's amazing the difference between the sort of enemies we have as conservatives, who are generally sociopathic despotic killers who starve people to death and the enemies of the left, who liberate people from sociopathic despots.

How can you not be happy when liberals die?

What were those signs you guys were passing out? "Bury Obamacare with Kennedy." Stop being pussies, politics is a dirty business.

Yea yea don't try to act like the right hasn't celebrated plenty of liberal deaths before.

Thatcher accomplished great things. Celebrating anyone's death is terrible.

Except maybe OBL. I drove into D.C. for that one.

Stupidity knows no political boundaries you find it on the right and the left in this instance it's on the left.

Agreed

I celebrated the death of ted kennedy, hugo chavez, kim jung ill, and Yasser Arafat among others. In fact I celebrate the death of john lennon annually.

Of course it's amazing the difference between the sort of enemies we have as conservatives, who are generally sociopathic despotic killers who starve people to death and the enemies of the left, who liberate people from sociopathic despots.

You constantly post disgusting vitriol. I hope your real life persona is very different from your online one.

You constantly post disgusting vitriol. I hope your real life persona is very different from your online one.

You constantly post mindless leftist psycobabble. I hope you're smarter than that in real life but I doubt it.

Since I can't say a lot of this stuff out loud in public it is nice to get under bed wetter skin though.

i celebrated the death of ted kennedy, hugo chavez, kim jung ill, and yasser arafat among others. In fact i celebrate the death of john lennon annually.

you constantly post disgusting vitriol. I hope your real life persona is very different from your online one.

you constantly post mindless leftist psycobabble. I hope you're smarter than that in real life but i doubt it.

Since i can't say a lot of this stuff out loud in public it is nice to get under bed wetter skin though.

:9:
:suck:
:whip:

^Those are the only things I can think of as being appropriate responses to your posts.

The Scot PM said she united Scotland. Against her lol. RIP. But she was a pain. She was good in foreign policy, sort of lol, but a real pain lol. Reagan was horrible domestically and in foreign policy. Both loved by the greedy rich and their dupes.

Celebrating Thatcher's death.

Yup, liberals are just caring, loving people. Well, only if you're one of them. They are 100% intolerant of people with opposing views on any issue. The people in the photos look like complete losers. Anyone who would carry signs making fun of someone who just died and get drunk in public to celebrate the person's death is clearly an uneducated and classless person.

Left's chorus of hatred: Champagne in the streets, students union cheers and vile internet taunts

Read more: Left's chorus of hatred: Champagne in the streets, students union cheers and vile internet taunts | Mail Online

Not surprising. The same thing would happen here if Obama died or if GW died.

I care more about Annette Funicello's death than Thatcher's. Annette provided much more pleasure to my life. Thatcher was 87; Funicello was only 70 (battled MS for 20 years).

Then start your own thread instead of derailing this one.

you constantly post disgusting vitriol. I hope your real life persona is very different from your online one.

you constantly post mindless leftist psycobabble. I hope you're smarter than that in real life but i doubt it.

Since i can't say a lot of this stuff out loud in public it is nice to get under bed wetter skin though.

:9:
:suck:
:whip:

^Those are the only things I can think of as being appropriate responses to your posts.

It demonstrates your limited thinking capacity, not my problem bed wetter.

Like many other people, the results of Ms. Thatcher's actions were both good and bad. I hardly would celebrate her death, nor than of most people whose politics I disagree with. Those that indulge in that sort of thing are pretty far around the bend.

Forum List

Back