Lefts Reaction to All Lives Matter Explains Dallas

Yep black had nothing to do with Dallas cop killings but white people tired of cops killing americans did. We are the people all of us black, brown yellow and white

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
That's not what the black pice chief of Dallas said

Yep black had nothing to do with Dallas cop killings but white people tired of cops killing americans did. We are the people all of us black, brown yellow and white

They killed 3 suspects all white so what are you talking about. Notice how fast they posted a pic of the black guy they tried to say did it but he was already standing with cops who he gave his gun to when the shots started. But for some odd reason they haven't showed the pictures of the white guys because they want to let the black people killed cops narrative go for awhile to see what happens

One of the murderers - who is black - stated he wanted to murder whites - preferably white cops.

Stick that up your racist ass.

They killed 3 suspects all white so what are you talking about. Notice how fast they posted a pic of the black guy they tried to say did it but he was already standing with cops who he gave his gun to when the shots started. But for some odd reason they haven't showed the pictures of the white guys because they want to let the black people killed cops narrative go for awhile to see what happens

Link?

Shitforbrains racist claims the police killed 3 suspects.

Anyone even insinuating that all lives matter was attacked as a racist.
Dallas is just another step in the lefts fundamental transformation of America.

Cause the point of "all lives" was really to dilute the message BLM was drawing attention too.

Their message needs to be obliterated... it is racist and anti-social. Frankly, it's anti-civilization. They need to take their message to the inner city and beat it into the heads of the thugs killing each other that black lives matter, because the inner city thugs didn't get the memo.

Lay off the meth.... you're talking out of your ass.

Whoever he was he should have killed more of those kkk cops they can all rest in hot piss

Whoever he was he should have killed more of those kkk cops they can all rest in hot piss

What a sad, despicable waste of humanity are you... I actually feel sorry for you that you would feel this way towards your fellow man. Sadly though, you will get yours in the end, you will have to answer for your hatred and bigotry.

What a sad, despicable waste of humanity are you... I actually feel sorry for you that you would feel this way towards your fellow man. Sadly though, you will get yours in the end, you will have to answer for your hatred and bigotry.
Ignore the sock. They had to sign in with a new account to troll.

Cause the point of "all lives" was really to dilute the message BLM was drawing attention too.

Lots of racist like to draw attention to skin tone. The BLM nut jobs are no different.

All lives matter regardless of skin tone, except to racists.

Hillary Rodham Clinton is facing backlash for saying that “all lives matter” in an African-American church in Missouri on Tuesday, offending some who feel that she is missing the point of the “black lives matter” mantra.

Mrs. Clinton’s remarks at Christ the King United Church of Christ in Florissant, Mo. — only a few miles north of Ferguson, where a black teenager was shot by a white police officer last August — came during a broader discussion of civil rights in America.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...-all-lives-matter-remark-stirs-backlash/?_r=0
Does anyone really believe she thinks black lives matter?

Whatever they are killing us and refuse to arrest their own murderers so no I donot feel sorry for any of them. This is for the 2 killed it's called revenge karma

This is what needs to happen every single time cops kill American citizens period

Lots of racist like to draw attention to skin tone. The BLM nut jobs are no different.

You should start with what racist means so you dont look so bad

I think that it's high time we tamped down the finger pointing. No racist can claim that 'all lives matter' as a means of ignoring the plight of African Americans at the hands of brutal police tactics. No African American can claim recompense after the tragedy in Dallas last night.

The problem is very real. Extremists on both sides are calling the tune to which society must dance. Sniper fire on a crowd targeting police is first a serious crime and second a massive tragedy. Policemen gunning down African Americans at this tragic rate is first a serious crime and second, a massive tragedy. No good can come of either action.

And no good can come of politicizing either action as well. Serious crimes and massive tragedies require sober, mature and thoughtful solutions, not finger pointing. A pox on both your houses.

Forum List

Back