Lefts Reaction to All Lives Matter Explains Dallas

Anyone even insinuating that all lives matter was attacked as a racist.
Dallas is just another step in the lefts fundamental transformation of America.

You mean like this?

“This is not just a black issue. It’s not just a Hispanic issue. This is an American issue that we should all care about. All fair-minded people should be concerned,” Obama said.

The president also invoked the #BlackLivesMatter/#AllLivesMatter debate, all the while explaining the impetus of the Black Lives Matter movement for the American public, intentionally or not.

“When people say black lives matter, that doesn’t mean that blue lives don’t matter. All lives matter,” Obama told the press.

All lives matter. Here is the protest proof

giphy.gif

Or maybe its just something assholes use to ignore the complaint
Hillary Called ‘Racist’ For Saying ‘All Lives Matter’

Smith College President Says “All Lives Matter”; Racist Left Goes Ballistic - The Objective Standard

http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/black-lives-matter-critic-fired-for-saying-all-lives-matter/

Oh I forgot you include in your estimations random internet postings as proof of political ideologies. Hey! When you just have to find a way to be a victim, look hard enough I guess...
Shitforbrains now wants to deny what happens when you say all lives matter.
image.jpeg

Random annonomous people I dont like I just say they are an entire political party for brevity. Come and pretend with me and if you dont I'll just claim you're chicken. Thats a good one

You mean like this?

“This is not just a black issue. It’s not just a Hispanic issue. This is an American issue that we should all care about. All fair-minded people should be concerned,” Obama said.

The president also invoked the #BlackLivesMatter/#AllLivesMatter debate, all the while explaining the impetus of the Black Lives Matter movement for the American public, intentionally or not.

“When people say black lives matter, that doesn’t mean that blue lives don’t matter. All lives matter,” Obama told the press.
He said that TODAY, Shitforbrains.
He never said it before because ITS RACIST.

You mean like this?

lol, nice meltdown, birther.

You mean like this?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Hillary Rodham Clinton is facing backlash for saying that “all lives matter” in an African-American church in Missouri on Tuesday, offending some who feel that she is missing the point of the “black lives matter” mantra.

Mrs. Clinton’s remarks at Christ the King United Church of Christ in Florissant, Mo. — only a few miles north of Ferguson, where a black teenager was shot by a white police officer last August — came during a broader discussion of civil rights in America.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...-all-lives-matter-remark-stirs-backlash/?_r=0

You mean like this?

Obama, October 2015:

“Everybody understands that all lives matter,” Obama said. “Everybody wants strong, effective law enforcement. Everybody wants their kids to be safe when they are walking across the street. Nobody wants to see police officers who are doing their jobs fairly hurt. Everybody understands it’s a dangerous job.”

Read more: Obama says all lives matter

You mean like this?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

They do the hurt dance in a most entertaining manner, don't they?

A college president was forced to apologize after students called her out for writing in a mass email that "all lives matter."

Students at Smith College in Massachusetts took offense to Kathleen McCartney not using the phrase "black lives matter" when she sent the email as a show of support for protests against the grand jury decisions in Ferguson and New York City.
College Pres Apologizes for Saying ... All Lives Matter?!

Americans seem incredibly obsessed about race. In a time, where one cannot even call a spade for what it really is, out of fear for being called the names of Which Are To Numerous To Mention.

I grew somewhat numb to the calls of Racism and what not that I have heard in this beautiful country. And, for me as a person, i find some of those who are hastily using such wording, to be the truest dividers of them all.

Are arguments indeed not stronger when they don't reek of fear and hate mongering? :)

A college president was forced to apologize after students called her out for writing in a mass email that "all lives matter."

Students at Smith College in Massachusetts took offense to Kathleen McCartney not using the phrase "black lives matter" when she sent the email as a show of support for protests against the grand jury decisions in Ferguson and New York City.
College Pres Apologizes for Saying ... All Lives Matter?!

There he goes with the college student rants.....Paaaaaaa-thetic

I grew somewhat numb to the calls of Racism and what not that I have heard in this beautiful country. And, for me as a person, i find some of those who are hastily using such wording, to be the truest dividers of them all.

Language users are more divisive than bullet holes. Isnt this sliding scale grand?

Americans seem incredibly obsessed about race. In a time, where one cannot even call a spade for what it really is, out of fear for being called the names of Which Are To Numerous To Mention.

Are arguments indeed not stronger when they don't reek of fear and hate mongering? :)
The only ones obsessed about race are the left.
Jews and Christians know we are all created equally in the image of God.

From what I've read BLM didn't have anything to do with the deaths in Dallas.

The shooter was white and hated white people and cops. He wasn't affiliated with any group at all.

Yep black had nothing to do with Dallas cop killings but white people tired of cops killing americans did. We are the people all of us black, brown yellow and white

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back