Lefts Reaction to All Lives Matter Explains Dallas

Their message needs to be obliterated... it is racist and anti-social. Frankly, it's anti-civilization. They need to take their message to the inner city and beat it into the heads of the thugs killing each other that black lives matter, because the inner city thugs didn't get the memo.

Oh hey, it's that retarded Argument again, because obviously I pay taxes to the thugs in the inner city to help them with their crime. I mean sure our tax dollars go to buying the guns, ammo, uniforms, body armor, cars and gas in those cars...but because crime happens OBVIOUSLY we can't criticize police before first dealing with inner city crime. By that same logic Republicans can't complain about Democrats until they're perfect and Democrats can't complain about Republicans until they're perfect.

Christ. Inner City crime has exactly shit all to do with the people we fund to SERVE AND FUCKING PROTECT gunning down unarmed Minorities. And miss me with that Obama started this bullshit, that's some of the stupidest fucking shit I've ever read, Obama didn't make anyone more or less Divisive, or against one another.

Anyone even insinuating that all lives matter was attacked as a racist.
Dallas is just another step in the lefts fundamental transformation of America.

Cause the point of "all lives" was really to dilute the message BLM was drawing attention too.
Fuck you, it was to instigate events like Dallas.
Mission accomplished.

No , fuck you. You"re the racist shit that celebrates deaths .
No liberals on this board do. That way they can continue their storyline......

Forum List

Back