🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftwing hate speech pressures Hillary to walk back praise for Nancy Reagan

Well, t the time, evangelicals were call aids the Homosexual curse an republicans depended heavily on evangelical support so....hey, politics leads to these sticky situations.

Militant LGTG advocates that had preached "tolerance" and "acceptance" turn out to be angry, hate mongers.

Not very surprising, really...

Hillary told another lie and she was called out for it. Isn't that what people are suppose to be doing? Clinton was attempting to whitewash The Reagan's weak response to the AIDS crisis in the 1980's. People reminded her of the facts.

Last edited:
Hillary told another lie and she was called out for it. Isn't that what people are suppose to doing? Clinton was attempting to whitewash The Reagan's weak response to the AIDS crisis in the 1980's. People reminded her of the facts.

and therein lies the hope! Everyone knows that all that Hillary does is lie about everything. She could win, but she is definitely beatable

#NeverHillary

Hillary told another lie and she was called out for it. Isn't that what people are suppose to be doing? Clinton was attempting to whitewash The Reagan's weak response to the AIDS crisis in the 1980's. People reminded her of the facts.

AIDS came out of nowhere and sounded like science fiction. Reagan's response was fine.

AIDS came out of nowhere and sounded like science fiction. Reagan's response was fine.

Reagan's early response to AIDS was tepid at best. He didn't even politically acknowledge the crisis until five years later. Don't get me wrong, I think Reagan was a decent President but sometimes even decent Presidents fuck up. This is one of his in my opinion.

Reagan's early response to AIDS was tepid at best. He didn't even politically acknowledge the crisis until five years later. Don't get me wrong, I think Reagan was a decent President but sometimes even decent Presidents fuck up. This is one of his in my opinion.

Let's be real, in the early days of AIDS nobody knew what was happening, this BS about Reagan and AIDS is just that, BS

And btw why has no one acknowledged that's when and why health insurance started rocketing up

Let's be real, in the early days of AIDS nobody knew what was happening, this BS about Reagan and AIDS is just that, BS

Thousands of dead Americans and thousands of new cases and the President never even mentioned the crisis publicly until 1985. The nation needed leadership and reassurance, none of which was provided by the President until the crisis began to worsen even further. His administration flubbed this one. Plain and simple.

Nancy Reagan was an American hero, a real "stand by your man" kind of woman.

Ms Rodham was correct in honoring another former 1st lady.

It is unfortunate that hateful and bitter elements of the left wing cannot refrain from dishonoring her at the hour of her death

Well at least he knew what it was.....

Granny Clinton confuses Alzheimer’s disease with AIDS
Has Hillary Clinton been checked for Alzheimer’s disease yet? Confusing the disease with HIV and AIDS doesn’t really make sense. It’s not a simple error. After the Nancy Reagan funeral, Hillary went to friendly territory on MSNBC and praised Nancy Reagan for ‘starting a conservation’ about aids in the 1980’s.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Well at least he knew what it was.....

Has Hillary Clinton been checked for Alzheimer’s disease yet? Confusing the disease with HIV and AIDS doesn’t really make sense. It’s not a simple error. After the Nancy Reagan funeral, Hillary went to friendly territory on MSNBC and praised Nancy Reagan for ‘starting a conservation’ about aids in the 1980’s.

Hillary doesn't know her ass from her elbow. I wouldn't vote for that pandering tart if she were a shoo-in.

Forum List

Back