Legal experts on both the left and right think the latest lawsuit against ACA is ridiculous

It was written to be clear. That lawyers contort it so much is what's fucked up
Lawyers are the only ones that fully understand it lol. You don’t know more than them and neither do I.
You're a sheep
Have some humility that experts know more than you do about something. I would love to see you debate a constitutional scholar. It would be hilarious lol
You know nothing about my background. The irony of your post ... lol
I already know you aren’t a legal expert of any kind.

You DO realize what this is about, don't you? John Roberts and the Supremes said it was a TAX, Obama and friends said it wasn't, until they had ro say it was, to make it constitutional.

So now, part of Obamacares funding has been removed by congress elimination. So what does that mean? -------->It means for Democrats to refund it, they have to impose.....a wait foe it...….TAX! And not the tax they had before because it was losing money, but a very LARGE tax! And guess what----------->this time, since it is NOT in Obamacare, they can't TARGET certain people; they have to target large swaths of the population.

Lets see how that works out for your heroes, now that a spade is called a spade, an apple an apple, and a TAX a TAX-)

Forum List

Back