🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Legal to eat pets - Thank the NRA

You want third world immigrants this is what you get. Fix the poorly worded bill and send it back.

Funniest thread of the day. Starts with hyperbolic alarm about allowing people to eat cats and dogs. Then apologizes for Obama eating a dog.

Anyway, cat ranching is a long and well-respected tradition in Amerka. Look at these guys, they'se all tored up.

eds-catherders.jpg

I don't object to people in America eating dog or cat.

Just make sure you add some good seasonings.​

I don't have a problem with people eating cat or dog, as long a restaurant doesn't try to sell it to me as beef.

I agree with this statement. I'm a carnivore. I'm not sure why America today is willing to take the life of ugly animals and eat them but not the cute ones when "you are what you eat".

Any American that eats meat should be willing to take an animals life for food. If you can't take an animals life but eat at McDonalds then you should probably eat veggies and beans. Note, even top MMA fighters have a veggie and bean diet.

America absolutely relies on too much meat when we need mostly veggies. It's no where near our respect for the animal in keeping us alive anymore, we just want dinner. I'm willing to kill an animal to survive. But a wise man once told me; "Some people live to eat, and some people eat to live."

^Meat comes from animals. It's up to America to decide at what extent.

Last edited:
Some idiot added an amendment to the bill that would have banned shooting live pigeons. That's why.
I`ll assume you have no idea what a "pigeon shoot" is.
Support HB 1750 or SB 510 to End Barbaric Live Pigeon Shoots Humane PA

Pigeon Shoots are Pennsylvania s Shame
Soesn't matter what it is. Shouldn't have been in the bill.

Why not just ban the killing/eating of cats and dogs, and don't bother people who eat pigeons?

Problem solved.

Both pigeon and dove provide delicious meat that can be wrapped in bacon and grilled, etc.
I don't think they eat the pigeons at pigeons shoots.

That was the point.

I am neutral, I wouldn't go to a pigeon shoot, or mourn a bunch of dead pigeons.

Fuckin' winged rats if you ask me.
A dove is a type of pigeon. You outlaw pigeon, you can then expect them to conclude it is banned as well. As Wake said, make it the exception, then no problems will come from some wanting to misinterpret its original meaning by the likes of those with another agenda, such as peta.

And therein lies the issue with these nuts. You give them an inch and then it starts. One ban leads to another restriction to another to another to another.

I don't have a problem with people eating cat or dog, as long a restaurant doesn't try to sell it to me as beef.

I agree with this statement. I'm a carnivore. I'm not sure why America today is willing to take the life of ugly animals and eat them but not the cute ones when "you are what you eat".

Any American that eats meat should be willing to take an animals life for food. If you can't take an animals life but eat at McDonalds then you should probably eat veggies and beans. Note, even top MMA fighters have a veggie and bean diet.

America absolutely relies on too much meat when we need mostly veggies. It's no where near our respect for the animal in keeping us alive anymore, we just want dinner. I'm willing to kill an animal to survive. But a wise man once told me; "Some people live to eat, and some people eat to live."

^Meat comes from animals. It's up to America to decide at what extent.

I just watched "Real Sports" with Bryant Gumble - can't stand his worthless ass, but they had a segment on hunting the other day. Perhaps if the idiots who believe that their meat is "humanely" treated (they are not) at the packing plants, went out and hunted, killed and eaten their own meat - they would understand the process and have a little more respect for wildlife. I grew up watching my Grandfather and my Father slaughtering pigs, cattle, chickens etc. I learned as a kid how to hunt, kill and eat my own meat. They (we) always treated the animals with respect - but make no mistake, it is a nasty business to slaughter and dress most anything. The pay off is knowing that the animal gave his life for the benefit of my family.

My Wife and I have not purchased meat or vegetables in a grocery in nearly 10 years now. We grow our own vegetables and hunt our own meat.

That is called "LIFE". Modern America has all but forgotten what it is.....

As anyone here ever wondered what a healthy human heart tastes like?

Broken hearts taste best, with a pairing of Napa Valley cab sav.

But, they need to be harvested in the wild. Can't trust what you get from commercial organ donor facilities these days.

As anyone here ever wondered what a healthy human heart tastes like?

But, they need to be harvested in the wild. Can't trust what you get from commercial organ donor facilities these days.
true, too many preservatives and false best by dates.
nothing more disgusting than moldy pancreas..

Who is this little prick to say Asians are not entitled to their customary cuisine?

Libs are only liberal when people think and act like they want them to.

When they drain the irrigation canals in Phoenix each year, the slant restaurant owners race each other to them to scoop up the floundering grass carp.....good size ones, in there to eat algae off the sides of the walls. And guess who gets to eat them disguised as sole or halibut....their customers....sneaky. :eusa_snooty:

I prefer blown minds to broken hearts....no organ meat can beat the delicate texture of misty watercolor memories. :rolleyes-41:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/...hat-banned-the-eating-of-puppies-and-kittens/
Who is this little prick to say Asians are not entitled to their customary cuisine?

Libs are only liberal when people think and act like they want them to.

When they drain the irrigation canals in Phoenix each year, the slant restaurant owners race each other to them to scoop up the floundering grass carp.....good size ones, in there to eat algae off the sides of the walls. And guess who gets to eat them disguised as sole or halibut....their customers....sneaky. :eusa_snooty:
slant! no you're not a racist ,not one bit ,no sir...

I prefer blown minds to broken hearts....no organ meat can beat the delicate texture of misty watercolor memories. :rolleyes-41:
yep! you're gay, quoting Barbra Streisand lyrics is smoking gun proof
do you have Bette Midler posters too?

Forum List

Back