Legalization of Marijuana

Freedom Becky is a hack who keeps saying that legalization is going to lead to more kids suffering from mental illness.

Hey Becky, nobody is arguing that kids should smoke, matter of fact, most of the posters here believe it should be taxed and regulated like alcohol.

But..................if you wanna keep on your ignorant tirade, go right ahead, we know you don't know shit about this subject because you keep bringing up the fear mongering arguements about kids (which nobody believes should be allowed to get, nor should they get alcohol either) because you don't have anything else.

October 4, 2012

Larry King, On-Board!

"Describing an interview he sat for with four chiefs of police, King said he asked the men: “If neither one were legal, marijuana or liquor, and you could only legalize one, what would you legalize? And they all answered at the same time, ‘Marijuana!’ Because they had never seen murder committed while someone’s under the influence of marijuana, and 80 percent of the homicides they investigated were alcohol-related.”

:eusa_clap:

tearsofboehnerPlain.gif

Legalize it and tax the hell out of it!

Tobacco products are "taxed to hell" There is a huge bootleg market for cigarettes. Every day vehicles leave the southeast bound for the high tax blue states of the northeast and upper midwest with ciggys on board.
No, if marijuana is taxed in moderation, the black market would be a comparative minimum.
Regulated, pot would be a huge cash crop.

It is the largest cash crop in California and it is not taxed.

The marijuana sold in pot shops is taxed. Comparatively little is sold in pot shops, customers preferring to patronize their local dealer instead and not pay the tax.

More substance use is not better.

All I can say is thank God we have a caring, nurturing government to make that decision for us. And then to go and conduct a war on our freedom and privacy to make darned sure that we're following our government's policy. What's the harm of a few shoot outs in the streets, funding of the mafia and inner city gangs and destabilization of governments from Columbia to Afghanistan anyway? I mean it's just because our government cares about us and wants to protect us by telling us what we can do with our bodies.

Here's the real problem Sparky. We do all that stuff, and we still ... have ... the ... drugs ...

But that's only if you care about facts and logic and crap like that...

In what ways is pot worse then alcohol?

In what way is the war on drugs different then prohibition?

Do you think it is harder for high school kids to get pot or alcohol?

Just some simple questions.

1. It's not any worse.

2. The violent deaths of the drug war happen mostly in a different countries so the American public doesn't get exposed to the devastating consequenses of these fascist laws.

3. High Schooler can get both very easily.

More substance use is not better.

All I can say is thank God we have a caring, nurturing government to make that decision for us. And then to go and conduct a war on our freedom and privacy to make darned sure that we're following our government's policy. What's the harm of a few shoot outs in the streets, funding of the mafia and inner city gangs and destabilization of governments from Columbia to Afghanistan anyway? I mean it's just because our government cares about us and wants to protect us by telling us what we can do with our bodies.

Here's the real problem Sparky. We do all that stuff, and we still ... have ... the ... drugs ...

But that's only if you care about facts and logic and crap like that...

Oh fuck, I agree. :D:D

Legalize it and tax the hell out of it!

It doesn't work. Taxing marijuana just increases the black market. Taxes are now so high on cigarettes that the black market is growing and thriving.
Not if the tax is reasonable -- as your statement above plainly implies. There was no bootlegging of cigarettes when the tax was reasonable.

Shit man, last I heard a 1/4 oz was over 100 dollars for some good hydro. I think they could tas the hell out of it and it would still be cheaper.

Tobacco products are "taxed to hell" There is a huge bootleg market for cigarettes. Every day vehicles leave the southeast bound for the high tax blue states of the northeast and upper midwest with ciggys on board.
No, if marijuana is taxed in moderation, the black market would be a comparative minimum.
Regulated, pot would be a huge cash crop.

It is the largest cash crop in California and it is not taxed.

The marijuana sold in pot shops is taxed. Comparatively little is sold in pot shops, customers preferring to patronize their local dealer instead and not pay the tax.

Yeah....you really sound like someone who'd know.

handjob.gif

It doesn't work. Taxing marijuana just increases the black market. Taxes are now so high on cigarettes that the black market is growing and thriving.
Not if the tax is reasonable -- as your statement above plainly implies. There was no bootlegging of cigarettes when the tax was reasonable.

Shit man, last I heard a 1/4 oz was over 100 dollars for some good hydro. I think they could tas the hell out of it and it would still be cheaper.
Ma Nature grown, in Northern Central PA = $225 oz

:clap2:

Ma Nature grown, in Northern Central PA = $225 oz

:clap2:

Guess I shouldn't listen to everything I hear. It's been years since I've bought any buds......

HIGHTIMES.COM | Pot Prices - August 2012 THMQ

[...]

Apparently you failed to read where 50 to 60% of the ER visits by teens for drug issues are related to marijuana. That is the TRUTH.

[...]
Either you are simply ignorant but obstinate or you are a novice Reefer Madness propagandist, because every bit of anti-marijuana hype in your lengthy message is false, beginning with the nonsense about teen, ERs, and marijuana.

Those who are interested will find the truth here: Synthetic Marijuana Can Send Teens to the ER

People who want to take drugs should be given all the drugs they want to take and more, a little extra. The woman who won a million dollar lottery just offed herself with an overdose. We just need a few million more to have that opportunity.

People who want to take drugs should be given all the drugs they want to take and more, a little extra. The woman who won a million dollar lottery just offed herself with an overdose. We just need a few million more to have that opportunity.

Know a lot of people who overdosed on pot?

Yeah if you live in a mid west state. Pay about 70 for northern here or locally grown hydro.

What you've said might be relevant where most illegal recreational drugs are concerned, but if you wish to be accurate in your presentations you should include the fact that marijuana is relatively benign and has absolutely no lethal potential. The facts are one cannot overdose on marijuana and there is no record anywhere in the annals of medical science of (unadulterated) marijuana having caused a single death or illness. Not one.

If you find that hard to believe it's because you've been brainwashed and prying misinformation and disinformation from the brain is sometimes uncomfortable. But it's worth doing because truth opens the closed mind.

Forum List

Back