Legendary musician attacked after dedicating song to Trayvon Martin

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Crazy woman attacked singer for dedicating song to Trayvon. <My comment

Legendary musician attacked after dedicating song to Trayvon... | www.ktvu.com

Hayward Police arrested a Barstow woman Saturday night for reportedly attacking music legend Lester Chambers after he dedicated a song to Trayvon Martin.
Chambers, the 73-year-old singer of the legendary 1960's music group The Chambers Brothers, was assailed around 5 p.m. Saturday while on stage at Hayward Russell City Blues Festival.
According to police and witnesses, the singer had dedicated Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” to Martin when 43-year-old Dinalynn Andrews Potter jumped up and shoved Chambers to the ground after allegedly yelling “It’s all your fault!”
“Dylan Here.... Lester was just assaulted on stage at The Russell City Hayward Blues Festival by a crazed woman after dad dedicated People Get Ready to Trayvon Martin. He is on the way to the hospital now,” wrote Dylan Chambers, Lester’s son, on the musician’s official Facebook page.
Chambers was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital where he was treated and released.
Andrews Potter was subdued soon after the incident and detained by police. She was charged with suspicion of battery, cited and then released, according to Lt. Ruben Pola of the Hayward Police.
<more>

Hayward Police arrested a Barstow woman Saturday night for reportedly attacking music legend Lester Chambers after he dedicated a song to Trayvon Martin.
Chambers, the 73-year-old singer of the legendary 1960's music group The Chambers Brothers, was assailed around 5 p.m. Saturday while on stage at Hayward Russell City Blues Festival.
According to police and witnesses, the singer had dedicated Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” to Martin when 43-year-old Dinalynn Andrews Potter jumped up and shoved Chambers to the ground after allegedly yelling “It’s all your fault!”
“Dylan Here.... Lester was just assaulted on stage at The Russell City Hayward Blues Festival by a crazed woman after dad dedicated People Get Ready to Trayvon Martin. He is on the way to the hospital now,” wrote Dylan Chambers, Lester’s son, on the musician’s official Facebook page.
Chambers was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital where he was treated and released.
Andrews Potter was subdued soon after the incident and detained by police. She was charged with suspicion of battery, cited and then released, according to Lt. Ruben Pola of the Hayward Police.
<more>

Not the wisest thing in the world to do, but you don't see Zimmerman supporters starting riots all over the country either, do you? So many people are mourning this "kid" when because of his own foolishness he decided to attack an armed man. Somehow that isn't getting across to many people, including you. Yes, yes, free speech and all that. But just imagine what would have happened had this singer dedicated his song to George Zimmerman?

Think about it.

This is precisely why both sides need to forgive and reconcile so we can heal and move on.

<more>

Don't know how a shove rates headlines, but that was ignorant of her

also

What did that little ****** ever do to rate a tribute?

are you frikken really going to put this on us? is there some point to this?

Sad. Sounds like more white rage.

I didn't think it would be Beyonce. She also dedicated a song --changed her original song to one more fitting.

<Beyonce then sang the chorus of I Will Always Love You, a song, fittingly given the location, written by country music star Dolly Parton and brought to a global audience by the late Whitney Houston, before transitioning into her hit Halo.>

that must have been a good concert.

Last edited:
sad is people like Lakhota now the judge of what white rage is ..and we have to endure it

I'll be the first to puke

The sad thing is, it's about time there was some white rage. This idea that white people are supposed to be some kind of Eloi, waiting around until the black Morlocks decide to kill them may have come to an end.

The sad thing is, it's about time there was some white rage. This idea that white people are supposed to be some kind of Eloi, waiting around until the black Morlocks decide to kill them may have come to an end.

but of course it's only blacks who have a reason for rage...whites are suppose to just sit here and let these people dump all over them...

I'm beginning to agree all this crap is starting to piss me off

I hope those days are over as well. I've had about enough of the bullshit myself.
Especially when any fool can look at the evidence and the law and see that GZ is innocent,and this is all about race.

1014431_584565158262683_517311793_n.png

yeah sure, we see you posting that for every other person killed no matter the color their skin...

you sicko people have sympathy when it is convenient and they have to have a certain COLOR SKIN...I hope the Hispanics in this country see who it is that cares nothing about them from this case..

Last edited:
sad is people like Lakhota now the judge of what white rage is ..and we have to endure it

you notice how the little guy never mentioned the innocent white people beat up the last few days by blacks because of black rage....i guess Lakotas bigotry is showing....AGAIN....

you notice how the little guy never mentioned the innocent white people beat up the last few days by blacks because of black rage....i guess Lakotas bigotry is showing....AGAIN....

lakhota is pos..it's time EVERYONE put it on IGNORE..maybe it will slink off into one the shitholes it brings over here..

<more>

Not the wisest thing in the world to do, but you don't see Zimmerman supporters starting riots all over the country either, do you? So many people are mourning this "kid" when because of his own foolishness he decided to attack an armed man. Somehow that isn't getting across to many people, including you. Yes, yes, free speech and all that. But just imagine what would have happened had this singer dedicated his song to George Zimmerman?

Think about it.

He was chased down and shot. For all you know, he swung at Zimmerman after Zimmerman grabbed him. No where in the constitution does one American have the right to chase after another for no reason.

These punks. They always get away.

oh oh......Dudley has spoken.....everyone who criticized Lakooty is now considered Anti-American....now how do you feel?.....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back