"Legislation would create panel to study sex crimes on college campuses"

The ones who complain about being raped on campus are the same ones who use spring break as an excuse to get high and fuck six guys on the beach. It's hard to take them seriously.

Give women fire arms training and let them carry on campus. Have martial arts classes. Wall off the universities to keep outside rapists out. Academics are not interested in real world solutions.

Lol conservatives in this thread are against rape victims and studies that may prevent rapes and wrongful accusations in the future? No surprise here. :laugh:
Against the nonsense liberals come up with to solve the problem. Written yes means yes contracts will not stop rapes. Safe zones with imaginary perimeters won't stop rapes. Ignoring a wrongful accuser won't stop fake rape claims.

The studies are academic. They come up with academic solutions. The whole thing is laughable.

Now, now they feel like they are making a difference and progress. LOL
Republican solution: "Fuck you potential rape victim. You deserved it."

The progressive solution: Deny the accused any rights to due process, hell, they are usually white privileged males anyway. "
That's never happened. :cool:

But we see examples of conservatives calling women who cry rape whores and demonizing them all the time. Hell just look at the post above this one.

The ones who complain about being raped on campus are the same ones who use spring break as an excuse to get high and fuck six guys on the beach. It's hard to take them seriously.

Give women fire arms training and let them carry on campus. Have martial arts classes. Wall off the universities to keep outside rapists out. Academics are not interested in real world solutions.

If more of them would take the education part more serious and the partying less serious they'd be better off

Lol conservatives in this thread are against rape victims and studies that may prevent rapes and wrongful accusations in the future? No surprise here. :laugh:

No, we are against poor choices and drunken hookups being called rape. Regretting you got hammered and slept with a guy who then blew you off is not rape. Awkward mutual hookups that end in one party getting emotionally hurt is not rape.
Great! Liberals are all for that too! We just don't approve of conservatives assuming every girl who cries rape is a whore who probably deserved it anyways. :thup:
The problem isn't with the girls crying rape being a whore who deserved it. The problem is with the girls who were never raped at all. Mostly the accusation is made against the cute guy who doesn't know she's alive.

No, we are against poor choices and drunken hookups being called rape. Regretting you got hammered and slept with a guy who then blew you off is not rape. Awkward mutual hookups that end in one party getting emotionally hurt is not rape.
Great! Liberals are all for that too! We just don't approve of conservatives assuming every girl who cries rape is a whore who probably deserved it anyways. :thup:

Considering what we have seen from universities and progressive politicians, your side is not for that, as the recent raft of lawsuits from wrongly accused people is showing.

And your strawman at the bottom is noted. Find me someone on this board who is against prosecuting rape. And I am talking criminal rape, not the incidents I noted above.

who has fucking said that? I haven't read anyone in this thread say the assume every girl who cries rape is a whore who probably deserved it.

Why the fuck are people so dishonest?

Against the nonsense liberals come up with to solve the problem. Written yes means yes contracts will not stop rapes. Safe zones with imaginary perimeters won't stop rapes. Ignoring a wrongful accuser won't stop fake rape claims.

The studies are academic. They come up with academic solutions. The whole thing is laughable.

Now, now they feel like they are making a difference and progress. LOL
Republican solution: "Fuck you potential rape victim. You deserved it."

The progressive solution: Deny the accused any rights to due process, hell, they are usually white privileged males anyway. "
That's never happened. :cool:

But we see examples of conservatives calling women who cry rape whores and demonizing them all the time. Hell just look at the post above this one.

California Affirmative Consent Bill Threatens Student Due Process - FIRE

If I were single today I would not have sex with anyone unless they signed a consent form and agreed to videotaping the entire encounter.

Thanks for that liberal liars.

If more of them would take the education part more serious and the partying less serious they'd be better off
Most of the classes these students are taking aren't serious anyway.

Notice the universities that have the highest claims of campus misbehavior are the liberal arts schools. You don't see rape and fake rape epidemics at MIT or UC Ivine. How many rapes happen in the medical schools?

Notice the universities that have the highest claims of campus misbehavior are the liberal arts schools. You don't see rape and fake rape epidemics at MIT or UC Ivine. How many rapes happen in the medical schools?

At MIT a large portion of the student body can't even talk to girls, never mind try to actually interact with them.

Terrified proto-engineers make poor rapists.

Or just have the male get the female to sign a legal contract for every encounter for protection.
Offended women can then blame themselves for the inconsideration.

Want sex ? Sign here ! Lol

At MIT a large portion of the student body can't even talk to girls, never mind try to actually interact with them.

What they are terrified of is failing. Not much work needs to done in lecture courses on The Politics of Transgendered Pottery.

What they are terrified of is failing. Not much work needs to done in lecture courses on The Politics of Transgendered Pottery.

I am an Engineer myself (Not MIT trained), and yes failure was always something to worry about. I was told by my father that if I lost my scholarship I have four choices, Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines.

Forum List

Back