Legs.......legs!

You're welcome

Nice legs, but they sound like they're trying for a spot in a Hallmark movie sound track, or an American Family Insurance commercial.

My wife was hooked on those damned Hallmark movies for awhile. Every one of them had incessant music playing in the background, that just drove me up the wall.

• Banned
Nice legs, but they sound like they're trying for a spot in a Hallmark movie sound track, or an American Family Insurance commercial.

My wife was hooked on those damned Hallmark movies for awhile. Every one of them had incessant music playing in the background, that just drove me up the wall.
This band has A LOT of fantastic covers. Check them out

• Banned
It's an angry night, I'm sober, and it's raining. I'm leaning more toward the "Tribute to President Biden" thread. :laughing0301:
I had a 10 hour day at work. Came home and worked in my yard for a couple hours. It's a 4 beer and music night for me.

I had a 10 hour day at work. Came home and worked in my yard for a couple hours. It's a 4 beer and music night for me.

Lucky you. I've been fucking off, eating, sleeping, and dicking around for the last three day. That's what poor, lazy white folks do.

But I did make some good scores at the gun show last weekend.

Forum List

Back