Lerner wants immunity.

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Fuck Lois Lerner.

First, she takes the 5th. She didn't want to answer questions and we can guess why. Now she says she won't answer any questions unless she is let off the hook and we can guess why.

She needs to answer questions or be charged with contempt of court. She should resign immediately.

It's clear she can answer the questions and it's clear that it will look bad for her or she wouldn't be asking for immunity.

She wants to avoid charges and still keep her job.

She has done a poor job thus far and should resign for that reason alone. The fact that she thinks it's a game to mess with the investigation just shows how corrupt she is.

If the truth hurts her, then so be it. She has a hell of a lot of nerve to behave the way she has and it's time to put her on the spot and make her face the music.

Last edited:
Fuck Lois Lerner.

First, she takes the 5th. She didn't want to answer questions and we can guess why. Now she says she won't answer any questions unless she is let off the hook and we can guess why.

She needs to answer questions or be charged with contempt of court. She should resign immediately.

It's clear she can answer the questions and it's clear that it will look bad for her or she wouldn't be asking for immunity.

She has done a poor job thus far and should resign for that reason alone. The fact that she thinks it's a game to mess with the investigation just shows how corrupt she is.

If the truth hurts her, then so be it. She has a hell of a lot of nerve to behave the way she has and it's time to put her on the spot and make her face the music.

She has resigned though they called it retirement.

The arrogance of some people just astounds me. Lerner makes me ill and I hope she doesn't get away with this.

Fuck Lois Lerner.

That is why she wants immunity. Without it she could be convicted of a felony and lose her retirement pay. I say give her immunity and find out who gave her orders to go after the tea party 501 applicants.

She's between a rock and a hard place now that she has to go before Congress again. I'm glad the committee rejected her Fifth Amendment plea.

Fuck Lois Lerner.

Thank you. Somehow I missed that. Saw it on the news and it wasn't mentioned. I haven't followed this for a while.

She should be held in contempt of court if she doesn't cooperate. If she was innocent, she would have talked by now.

Fuck Lois Lerner.

That is why she wants immunity. Without it she could be convicted of a felony and lose her retirement pay. I say give her immunity and find out who gave her orders to go after the tea party 501 applicants.

I think she'd just throw some peons under the bus. No way will she ever give up people at the top. Too dangerous. I think she is involved up to her ugly eyebrows in this.

There is no "there", there. You people ought to invent your next scandal.

You wish. As if Lerner took the 5th and now wants immunity from nothing. If there was no 'there' there, she would have answered questions already.

She ought to take a page from the 2016 Presidential favorite and fall and hit her head, request rest, and yell and scream at her interrogators, "At this point, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!!!!"

Lerner ought LERN from Bill Clinton and Scooter Libby: In Washington, it is not necessarily the Crime, but, The Cover Up.

Forum List

Back