Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

Adoption is a drawn out process, at least as my husband and I did it, they try to weed out the crazies but I'm sure some slip through
My commendation for you and your husband. I think that those people who volunteer to adopt children into their forever home and raise them are heroes- and most are doing it for the right reason and are to be commended.

But certainly we can find horrible stories of adoptions gone wrong.

Thank you again for volunteering to be parents.

If the title said Christian parents kill their kids, and was from a member who hated Christians and posted frequent topics smearing them...I'd say the same thing. What does Christianity have to do with it? What does lesbian have to do with it? Nothing.

Other than proving that domestic violence seems to be alive and well in the lesbian population. Would you like me to change the title to "Domestic violence alive and well among Lesbians?" No? OK then.

If the parents were straight Christians you wouldn't start the thread.

No, but you or one of your LGBT buddies would. .

I wouldn't. I don't know of anyone who would. But if I saw the thread I would condemn it for the exact same reason.

Like I said- the ONLY reason you started this thread is because the parents were gay.
The tragic death- the murder- of their kids- is just another example of you exploiting tragedy for your personal vendetta against all gay people.

Adoption is a drawn out process, at least as my husband and I did it, they try to weed out the crazies but I'm sure some slip through
My commendation for you and your husband. I think that those people who volunteer to adopt children into their forever home and raise them are heroes- and most are doing it for the right reason and are to be commended.

But certainly we can find horrible stories of adoptions gone wrong.

Thank you again for volunteering to be parents.

We've adopted three and they're wonderful children. Our forever children

If the title said Christian parents kill their kids, and was from a member who hated Christians and posted frequent topics smearing them...I'd say the same thing. What does Christianity have to do with it? What does lesbian have to do with it? Nothing.

Other than proving that domestic violence seems to be alive and well in the lesbian population. Would you like me to change the title to "Domestic violence alive and well among Lesbians?" No? OK then.

Domestic violence is alive and well in both the hetero and gay communities.

Once again- you started this thread only because the parents were gay- and you could exploit the tragic death of these children.

You don't give a fuck about what happened to the kids.

I hope the 3 missing children weren't in the vehicle and are alive with friends...no updates yet.

I hope the 3 missing children weren't in the vehicle and are alive with friends...no updates yet.
The neighbor said the lesbians left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up. So, it unfortunately doesn't look promising for the other 3. If the 3 kids they did find dead weren't wearing seatbelts, probably the other 3 weren't either and were swept out to sea. The waters are cold where they went in and hypothermia would have consumed any survivors very quickly.

Actually asshole mdk, the story makes me sick to my stomach and in no way inspires me to dance. Let alone on the graves of 6 innocent kids.

Bitch, please. We both know you would have never started this thread if the parents were straight.

The neighbor said the lesbians left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up. So, it unfortunately doesn't look promising for the other 3. If the 3 kids they did find dead weren't wearing seatbelts, probably the other 3 weren't either and were swept out to sea. The waters are cold where they went in and hypothermia would have consumed any survivors very quickly.
I just want to put Silhouettes post in perspective with a simple word exchange- imagine if someone labeled the parents by color- or by religion?

The neighbor said the African Americans left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.

The neighbor said the Jews left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.

The neighbor said the Christians left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.

Actually asshole mdk, the story makes me sick to my stomach and in no way inspires me to dance. Let alone on the graves of 6 innocent kids.

mdk is not an asshole, he's a well-adjusted person.

You're mostly right. I can be an asshole when it's necessary and the OP has a long/wild history of smearing queers on this forum.

Last edited:

No, but you or one of your LGBT buddies would. And you wouldn't be called out by the staff for it like I was for merely posting what happened.

You aren't being called out by staff. Unless I'm posting in red, I'm posting as a MEMBER and I can put forth my opinion just like any other member.

No, but you or one of your LGBT buddies would. And you wouldn't be called out by the staff for it like I was for merely posting what happened.

You aren't being called out by staff. Unless I'm posting in red, I'm posting as a MEMBER and I can put forth my opinion just like any other member.
Ok dokee. But that's kind of like Ginsburg giving an interview "as just a citizen" when she spoke to press February 2015 about how America was ready for gay marriage, a month before she heard the facts in the case. Sort of not a good idea to have that title representin' SCOTUS and showing such bias. Know what I mean?

Well if staff couldn't I doubt you'd have any - it's not like we're paid.

The neighbor said the African Americans left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.

The neighbor said the Jews left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.

The neighbor said the Christians left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.
Ok, how about "The two married women" left with all 6 kids in a hurry..."

No? Not vague enough yet to protect the "pure as the driven snow" myth of zero lesbian domestic violence?

Forum List

Back