Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

Let's be real: Sil doesn't give the slightest of fucks about this awful tragedy. She simply wants to use this horrific story to smear gay people.

Oh someone will be along to smear that moonbat woman who killed her kid's and claimed she was Christian. I forget her name.

It's just sad people do it those kids didn't deserve to get caught up in it

Susan Smith was her name

Yes, and anyone that does is an idiot. This terrible story, but Sil will dance all over their dead bodies if it allows to rail against queers, gay marriage, and, adoption by gay people. She’s a one-trick pony.

I'm just railing about anyone that would subject children to it. If you want to off yourself leave the kids out of it. That's selfish

I'm just railing about anyone that would subject children to it. If you want to off yourself leave the kids out of it. That's selfish

Totally agree. What the hell did they have to do with the two women fighting, other than having to endure the hell that brought CPS to their door in the first place. Talk about double jeopardy.

Let's be real: Sil doesn't give the slightest of fucks about this awful tragedy. She simply wants to use this horrific story to smear gay people.
Actually not true. I'd heard about the story before the people were ID'd Nobody knew the sex of the two adults. I thought it was tragic, six kids dying. Then I read the rest of the story. And, since the myth persists that lesbian and gay relationships are pure as the driven snow compared to "breeders", I thought I'd set the record straight.

If these parents were not gay- you would never have started a thread in USMB.

Matter of fact- you just pointed out that you waited until you found out that they were lesbians to start your thread.

If they were heteros- you would have never mentioned this tragedy- because, as always- children- are just tools in your campaign against gays.

Sick queers should not be allowed around children.

Sick people shouldn't be allowed around children. Sick people shouldn't use a tragedy like this to attack gays.

Not hard to find examples of sick 'hetero's abusing their kids- this example is just one of the latest and greatest:
These Parents Kept 13 Kids Shackled As Slaves In Their Home
At least they aren't queers.

Yes, the title pretty much says all that needs to be said.
Not true. If this was a Christian family, would you, a moderator, weigh in saying mdk posting about it (wait, I forgot, he doesn't post threads, he trolls them) was not giving the slightest fuck about the tragedy?

Wow. Back off.

Mentally unstable dykes should not have been allowed to adopt children.

But you have no problem with mentally unstable heteros adopting children.......

Actually, I do. Don't you fucking tell me what I do and don't do, you are no clairvoyant.

Really- you somehow neglected to mention that.

So do you object to 'dykes' being allowed to adopt children- or 'mentally unstable' people' being allowed to adopt children?

Actually, studies have shown that children do better when adopted by a hetero couple.
If you read the link in the OP, stats show a significant problem of domestic violence in gay & lesbian couples. I think per capita it is more frequent among LGBT than normal couples.

Not true. If this was a Christian family.

If the parents were straight Christians you wouldn't start the thread.

But if someone did start a thread titled "Christian married parents kill their adoptive kids'- it would be just as obvious that the point was to attack Christians- and to use the tragic death of the kids as just another tool to do so.

Like you have done in this thread- the tragic death of these kids is just a blunt tool for you to club gays with.

Actually, I do. Don't you fucking tell me what I do and don't do, you are no clairvoyant.

So do you object to 'dykes' being allowed to adopt children- or 'mentally unstable' people' being allowed to adopt children?

Both, and here's why: I had a friend that was raised by 2 Korean dykes and they treated him like crap. He got out as soon as he could, but that was definitely not an ideal household for a child to grow up in.

Actually, studies have shown that children do better when adopted by a hetero couple.

Actually studies have been shown that children do better when not abandoned by their heterosexual parents.

If my fellow heterosexuals didn't abandon their offspring like unwanted kittens, there would be no children for others- gay or straight- to adopt.

If the parents were straight Christians you wouldn't start the thread.

No, but you or one of your LGBT buddies would. And you wouldn't be called out by the staff for it like I was for merely posting what happened.

Both, and here's why: I had a friend that was raised by 2 Korean dykes and they treated him like crap. He got out as soon as he could, but that was definitely not an ideal household for a child to grow up in.

Well that experience means that applies to everyone.

I have a friend raised by Evangelical Christians- and they treated her like crap. She got out as soon as she could, but she is still trying to recover from having crappy parents.

I guess that means Evangelical Christians shouldn't be allowed to adopt.

Not true. If this was a Christian family, would you, a moderator, weigh in saying mdk posting about it (wait, I forgot, he doesn't post threads, he trolls them) was not giving the slightest fuck about the tragedy?

Wow. Back off.

If the title said Christian parents kill their kids, and was from a member who hated Christians and posted frequent topics smearing them...I'd say the same thing. What does Christianity have to do with it? What does lesbian have to do with it? Nothing.

Forum List

Back