Lesbian Marrieds & Their 3 Adopted Kids Die. 3 Kids Still Missing

Let's be real: Sil doesn't give the slightest of fucks about this awful tragedy. She simply wants to use this horrific story to smear gay people.

Oh someone will be along to smear that moonbat woman who killed her kid's and claimed she was Christian. I forget her name.

It's just sad people do it those kids didn't deserve to get caught up in it

Susan Smith was her name
She was and is today quite insane. She is still hospitalized.

Like I said- the ONLY reason you started this thread is because the parents were gay

You must be really good... Do you charge a lot? :banghead:
I think pay per posters are given a flat rate per post.

I think she needs to hang a sign...

333581ee9b5ce8dc0f7be9a793e3361a.jpg

If the other 3 kids were found OK, that would be great. For some reason, this thread is very draining.

If the other 3 kids were found OK, that would be great. For some reason, this thread is very draining.
There's a chance they scrambled to shore and maybe headed up into the hills looking for help. But they found the car like several days ago and no sign of them yet. Keep hope alive.

In what looks to be murder/suicide, two lesbian marrieds, Jennifer & Sarah Hart from the Northwest drove their car off a cliff into the ocean. 3 of the 6 adopted kids' bodies & 2 adults found. 3 kids still missing & presumed dead.

Child in viral Portland police hug photo missing, 5 family members dead after California cliff crash

The family left home in a hurry just after a visit from child protective services and the sheriff. One of the lesbians had been convicted of domestic violence:

The three children killed weren't using safety equipment and "came out" of the vehicle at some point, the highway patrol said. The women were found inside.....Neighbors in Woodland told KOIN (6) they suspected the couple's children may have been abused.....A Clark County deputy had accompanied Cowlitz County Child Protective Services to the family's home Friday but nobody answered the door, Sgt. Brent Waddell, a Clark County Sheriff's Office spokesman, told The Oregonian/OregonLive on Wednesday....The women left in a hurry with all six kids shortly after the visit by CPS, a neighbor told KOIN.

Sarah Hart was convicted of domestic assault in Minnesota in 2011, court records show.
Domestic Violence Likely More Frequent for Same-Sex Couples - Northwestern Now

One of the children was in a viral video about "Black Lives Matter":

In 2014, a photograph of a tear-stricken Devonte hugging Sgt. Bret Barnum during a tense "Black Lives Matter" demonstration in downtown Portland went viral.

The photo, originally published by The Oregonian/OregonLive, was featured on NBC's "Today" show, ABC News, CBS News, MSNBC, Fox News, USA Today and Time.com. It reached No. 1 on the social-sharing website Reddit and got widespread Facebook attention.

Too bad kids' lives don't matter. Three of the children were ejected from the car when it landed upside down in the Pacific Ocean after being apparently driven into the sea. Authorities surmise they were not wearing seat belts. The case is still under investigation.

I don't think you can blame this on their sexuality.

More mental health checks and less cars...
I am not mental, and I do not like car thieves. The shrinks prescribe doggy downers and force people to take them. They they deal puppy uppers like meth, heroin, and cocaine on the street. Soften you up a little bit with a date rape drug for the deal. You just can't mask the smell of a meth lab that easily with acetone and car paint in an auto body shop.

I don't believe the two lezbos killed those children. One of them was abusive to the point of having been arrested. The other was probably loving enough and possibly had no idea Old Crazy was going to drive them all off a cliff. Child Services and the Sheriff's Dept. had just paid them a visit, possibly about the missing three children, and Bad Mama knew the jig was up.

Let's be real: Sil doesn't give the slightest of fucks about this awful tragedy. She simply wants to use this horrific story to smear gay people.
Actually not true. I'd heard about the story before the people were ID'd Nobody knew the sex of the two adults. I thought it was tragic, six kids dying. Then I read the rest of the story. And, since the myth persists that lesbian and gay relationships are pure as the driven snow compared to "breeders", I thought I'd set the record straight. You might want to read the link in the OP about the stats on LGBT and domestic violence compared to "the breeders" when you get a minute.

There are no stats in that article. There’s a guesstimate of “25 - 75% of gay couples experiencing domestic abuse”, maybe more, because they under report.

The Northwestern piece looked like a smear job, with again, no facts backing it up.

As sad as this case is, there are far more instances of hetero-sexual families going off the rails and ending in murder suicides. It’s called “familicides”.

I don't believe the two lezbos killed those children. One of them was abusive

It happens a lot, especially among divorcées who have given up on men entirely. One woman offers fake sympathy and takes advantage of another emotionally, financially, physically, and legally. And the lezbo "scene" is really into the mental health therapy, the date rape drugs, the "first kiss" nonsense, and all that baloney.

I don't believe the two lezbos killed those children. One of them was abusive to the point of having been arrested. The other was probably loving enough and possibly had no idea Old Crazy was going to drive them all off a cliff. Child Services and the Sheriff's Dept. had just paid them a visit, possibly about the missing three children, and Bad Mama knew the jig was up.

So one killed everybody is the theory? Seems plausible. :dunno:

Much moreso than the two collaberated. Only time will tell.

It's my working theory for the moment, anyway. It fits the known facts.

It also fits with what is known in domestic violence cases of this type. Far more likely one evil parent took all out than the two of them together.

This is one of the saddest things I've heard about in a long time.

The neighbor said the African Americans left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.

The neighbor said the Jews left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.

The neighbor said the Christians left with all 6 kids in a hurry just after they didn't answer the door when CPS & the Sheriff showed up.
Ok, how about "The two married women" left with all 6 kids in a hurry..."

No? Not vague enough yet to protect the "pure as the driven snow" myth of zero lesbian domestic violence?

The only one promoting a 'myth of zero lesbian domestic violence'- is you- it is your straw man.

The only reason why you mention this tragedy is to attack gays.

And yes- it is no different than if you started a thread about the Married Jews who killed their kids.

Bigotry is bigotry.

And bigots like you use the tragic deaths of kids to promote your bigotry.

It also fits with what is known in domestic violence cases of this type. Far more likely one evil parent took all out than the two of them together.

This is one of the saddest things I've heard about in a long time.

Pure supposition but yes- far more likely. How many murder suicides have we read about in just the last month where a mother or father kills his or her entire family- and them himself?

One of the women had been convicted of domestic assault

Sarah Hart was convicted of domestic assault in Minnesota in 2011.

Among the very bizarre things about this tragedy- is that it appears none of the kids were wearing seat belts- but the moms were.

3 or 6 kids not wearing seat belts- under any circumstances is extremely odd.

Forum List

Back