Lesbians whining because doc refused to be baby's doctor

It's in the New Testament too.

Bigot.

Not by Jesus, it isn't.

And Paul condemns masturbators and homosexuals in the same breath.

So if I were you, I'd be very scared. For Matthew 7:2 tells us, "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Jesus never mentions pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia or incest either...in fact He never mentioned murder
As I pointed out to the other bigoted retard, Paul condemns masturbators and homosexuals in the same breath. The bible is also clear that even thinking about sex with a woman not your wife is adultery.

So don't tell me you assholes aren't selective. I don't see you screaming from your high horses about people jerking off.

If I were you, I'd be very scared. For Matthew 7:2 tells us, "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

This topic was started by a white nationalist. He thinks blacks should know their place, as well as homosexuals. When minorities fight back against assholes like him, he calls it "whining". What delicious irony. He is whining about people fighting back against assholes against him!

This is the company the anti-homosexuals are keeping. Racists. The anti-gay bigots run with the racists because they use identical arguments for their bigotry.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Bigot.

Not by Jesus, it isn't.

So if I were you, I'd be very scared. For Matthew 7:2 tells us, "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Jesus never mentions pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia or incest either...in fact He never mentioned murder
As I pointed out to the other bigoted retard, Paul condemns masturbators and homosexuals in the same breath. The bible is also clear that even thinking about sex with a woman not your wife is adultery.

So don't tell me you assholes aren't selective. I don't see you screaming from your high horses about people jerking off.

If I were you, I'd be very scared. For Matthew 7:2 tells us, "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Sins are sins, homosexuality among them, everybody sins and the key is repenting for your sins. With that said just because Jesus didn't "mention" it doesn't mean he didn't condemn it....asshole

Bigot.

Not by Jesus, it isn't.

Sins are sins, homosexuality among them, everybody sins and the key is repenting for your sins. With that said just because Jesus didn't "mention" it doesn't mean he didn't condemn it....asshole
As I said, you bigots are very selective about which sins you get self-righteous and judgmental about.

Those damned blacks are whining about not getting to vote! They hate our guts for not letting them vote. They are such bigots!

Same bullshit. Different decade.

Bigot.

Not by Jesus, it isn't.

As I said, you bigots are very selective about which sins you get self-righteous and judgmental about.

I don't really care what you said, your tunnel vision is obvious. In fact you're pretty much a waste of time

You bigots use the Old Testament very selectively, just like the racists do.

Bigot.

Not by Jesus, it isn't.

And Paul condemns masturbators and homosexuals in the same breath. The bible is also clear that even thinking about sex with a woman not your wife is adultery.

So don't tell me you assholes aren't selective. I don't see you screaming from your high horses about jerking off.

Which is why in my first post in this topic, I said, "The infallible and beatified doctor picked up the first stone and threw it. At a baby."

Well pretty much everybody agrees that jerking off in public is not acceptable.

UNLESS you happen to be participating in a homo parade. Then we just have to man up and take it, because different rules apply to queers.

Those damned blacks are whining about not getting to vote! They hate our guts for not letting them vote. They are such bigots!

Queers already vote.

Queers already have the right to get married, exactly the same as everybody else. They just want to do something else, and force the world to PRETEND it's the same.

It's not.

But meh, who gives a shit. They're a tiny portion of the population.

Bigot.

Not by Jesus, it isn't.

And Paul condemns masturbators and homosexuals in the same breath. The bible is also clear that even thinking about sex with a woman not your wife is adultery.

So don't tell me you assholes aren't selective. I don't see you screaming from your high horses about jerking off.

Which is why in my first post in this topic, I said, "The infallible and beatified doctor picked up the first stone and threw it. At a baby."

UNLESS you happen to be participating in a homo parade. Then we just have to man up and take it, because different rules apply to queers.

Have you been to gay pride lately? There's not a lot of jerking off in public.

The Folsom St. leather fair? Maybe a bit more.

Same-Sex Couple Blames Discrimination After Pediatrician Allegedly Refuses to See Their Newborn - Yahoo

STOP FUCKING CRYING OVER SHIT!

The kid got seen by doctor at SAME DOCTOR OFFICE! Not a problem,no reason to cry and throw a fit...jesus christ!
They have grounds to sue and I hope they do. This doc needs to start her new vocation ASAP, cleaning the toilets at her church. She didn't even have the balls to face them. Typical pussy "Christian" who makes Jesus cry.

Some Christians may be taking Jesus' comment of 'Suffer little children' a tad too literally.

Different rules? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

25q6vyo.jpg

Queers already vote.

Queers already have the right to get married, exactly the same as everybody else. They just want to do something else, and force the world to PRETEND it's the same.

It's not.

But meh, who gives a shit. They're a tiny portion of the population.

Like Jews you mean?

Queers already have the right to get married, exactly the same as everybody else.

Let me guess. You mean a homosexual can marry someone of the opposite sex, just like everyone else.

Yeah, and racists used to say blacks could get married just like everybody else, too. As long as it was to someone of the same race.

Bigot.

Not by Jesus, it isn't.

More skin maybe, but not jerking off.

Anyone who whines about gay pride parades has obviously never been on Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras. Hang out in front of The Cat's Meow for an hour, and then lecture all of us about public nudity being an exclusively gay thing.

Bigot.

Not by Jesus, it isn't.

More skin maybe, but not jerking off.

Ive seen some shit at the leather fairs that was clearly unacceptable for public consumption. The price of mainstreaming is mainstreaming. Keep it in Stud and the Eagle. And off the streets.

That's all I'm saying

Anyone who whines about gay pride parades has obviously never been on Bourbon Street during Mardi Gras. Hang out in front of The Cat's Meow for an hour, and then lecture all of us about public nudity being an exclusively gay thing.

Queers already have the right to get married, exactly the same as everybody else.

Let me guess. You mean a homosexual can marry someone of the opposite sex, just like everyone else.

Yeah, and racists used to say blacks could get married just like everybody else, too. As long as it was to someone of the same race.

Queerness is not a race. Please try harder.

It's the same exact arguments. Same exact bullshit illogic. Same exact bad reasoning.

It's the same exact arguments. Same exact bullshit illogic. Same exact bad reasoning.

No, it's not.

Though that doesn't stop you pro-homo weirdoes from pretending.

Forum List

Back