🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lesson From A Woman

What she is wearing does not change the fact that she should not be harassed. The problem is not with what women wear or how much they drink. The problem is with the men who think they shouldbe able to force their desires on whomever they can, especially if they are drunk. Rapes are not caused by women.

And stick-ups aren't caused by people walking through a ghetto counting how many hundreds they have in their wallet.

Still so terrified of the ghetto you bring it into a thread about women and sexual harassment. :lol:

What she is wearing does not change the fact that she should not be harassed. The problem is not with what women wear or how much they drink. The problem is with the men who think they shouldbe able to force their desires on whomever they can, especially if they are drunk. Rapes are not caused by women.

And stick-ups aren't caused by people walking through a ghetto counting how many hundreds they have in their wallet.

Still so terrified of the ghetto you bring it into a thread about women and sexual harassment. :lol:

How did you find us? I thought we all hid from you?

How did you find us? I thought we all hid from you?

You must have had a dream about being surrounded by people of color and you screamed like a frightened women in a horror movie. I heard it from miles away.

No women should ever be assaulted.

However, inappropriate attire is such, and every person has a right to comment on it.

That issue is with the woman.

The bags read:

"I'm standing here in my lingerie because I'm a woman who enjoys wearing lingerie but does not enjoy:

Being catcalled

Being trafficked

Being sold

Being owned

Being told to be unhealthily thin

Being told to age unnaturally

Being street harassed and followed home by a car full of men at 2 in the morning (1) being asked to f-ck you like a b-tch or to suck on these n-ts and lick the d-ck (2) being called a hoe (3), a tramp (3), a stupid girl (3), or a little Asian friend (3), and being told that you love my lack of self respect (3), and that you got these b-tches all tipsy trying to sex you (3).

I'm standing here in my lingerie because I'm a woman who enjoys wearing lingerie and many MANY other things (4). HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! <3, D

(1) actually happened

(2) actual lyrics

(3) actual lyrics that aren't from hip hop songs

(4) see you next time! {my lingerie play}

The solution is not to tell women to cover up. The solution is not to tell women to keep chaste. The solution is not to tell women to stop being sexual beings. We are not asking to be harassed, abused, talked down to, or violated no matter what we are wearing. The solution is to change the way we are talked about for being a sexualized woman does not strip us of our humanity. The problem isn't sexualization, the problem is the DEGRADATION that comes along with women expressing it. #mylingerieplay"

She Stripped Down To Her Underwear On A Busy Street And Held Up 2 Bags. And Everyone Stared.
What's your point? And what is the point of this thread?
Look genius, if someone, especially one with visually appealing features is going to strip down to their undies on a public street, people WILL react...
Case closed.

Is the lesson here

"I dress like a ho but you better not call me one?"

Seriously, how about acting the way you want to be treated?

She's actually fighting the Islamofascists more effectively than the lip service provided by most politicians. Shaming her for her outfit isn't much different than the treatment women in the ME get for not being completely covered up. It's amazing to me that many of those same closet Islamists, would criticize Obama for his plans. They really don't get what it's all about!!!
Out in public in nothing but one's underwear does not qualify as wearing an "outfit"......
Now, how about a return from LA LA Land

I think you missed the point....By about 4 time zones.

who said anything about rape? :dunno:

That's the extension and why Islamists keep their women covered. As YOU say, they're looking for it when they go out that way. It's just a matter of degree between your attitude and theirs, but the basis is the same.
Then why on every turn do you lefties defend Muslims and go out of your way to offend Christians?

The bags read:

"I'm standing here in my lingerie because I'm a woman who enjoys wearing lingerie but does not enjoy:

Being catcalled

Being trafficked

Being sold

Being owned

Being told to be unhealthily thin

Being told to age unnaturally

Being street harassed and followed home by a car full of men at 2 in the morning (1) being asked to f-ck you like a b-tch or to suck on these n-ts and lick the d-ck (2) being called a hoe (3), a tramp (3), a stupid girl (3), or a little Asian friend (3), and being told that you love my lack of self respect (3), and that you got these b-tches all tipsy trying to sex you (3).

I'm standing here in my lingerie because I'm a woman who enjoys wearing lingerie and many MANY other things (4). HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! <3, D

(1) actually happened

(2) actual lyrics

(3) actual lyrics that aren't from hip hop songs

(4) see you next time! {my lingerie play}

The solution is not to tell women to cover up. The solution is not to tell women to keep chaste. The solution is not to tell women to stop being sexual beings. We are not asking to be harassed, abused, talked down to, or violated no matter what we are wearing. The solution is to change the way we are talked about for being a sexualized woman does not strip us of our humanity. The problem isn't sexualization, the problem is the DEGRADATION that comes along with women expressing it. #mylingerieplay"

She Stripped Down To Her Underwear On A Busy Street And Held Up 2 Bags. And Everyone Stared.
What's your point? And what is the point of this thread?
Look genius, if someone, especially one with visually appealing features is going to strip down to their undies on a public street, people WILL react...
Case closed.
What's my point? Do I need one,sparky? It's a message board. This is current events. Duh.

Forum List

Back