Lessons "learned" from today's MASSIVE demonstrations....

It's a reflexive thing with them "FOX NEWS" derp. "FAKE NEWS" derp, "ALT-RIGHT" derp.
That's where you dupes get brainwashed. And Rush, Sean, Heritage etc etc. THE story of politics the last 30 years. Dumbass dupes.

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.
And social media fake news now...a disgrace...

Look Chief Angry Vagina......
We get it, any news you dislike is "fake".
Any source you don't like is "fake".

You are content with HuffPiss and kos.

Hufpo, who claimed they would only cover Trump's campaign in their entertainment section because he isn't a viable candidate.

Seems like they are the fake news.
You don't even know what news IS anymore, dupe. That's editorial humor.

That's where you dupes get brainwashed. And Rush, Sean, Heritage etc etc. THE story of politics the last 30 years. Dumbass dupes.

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

Actually, I looked into it lol....funny how the Clintons never got close to arrest, eh, dupe? What happened to lock her up? Or any of the other crap phony scandals...

She was protected by her White House cabal.....another thing that helped Trump win the election.
IT'S A CONSPIRACEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! lol BS

Linda Sansour was a vocal Bernie Sanders supporter.

She didn't want Hillary to win the Dem primary, so she is a misogynist.
My bad. Based on your post, it's clear that Linda Sarsour had nothing to do with organizing the march.

I posted video of Linda on MSNBC talking to Rachel Maddow about Sharia law. What exactly does that have to do with Fox News?

It's a reflexive thing with them "FOX NEWS" derp. "FAKE NEWS" derp, "ALT-RIGHT" derp.

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

ACTUALLY, dupe, I do it all...

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

Actually, I looked into it lol....funny how the Clintons never got close to arrest, eh, dupe? What happened to lock her up? Or any of the other crap phony scandals...

Which has nothing to with your preference for HuffPiss and kos.

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

Tell me, who pays the most?

Thanks to eight years of libturds running a shit show!

The adults can now get things back on track
Reaganism just rolls on, dingbat dupe, defended to the death by your lying, cheating, bought off heroes. Hopefully Trump isn't so stupid...

Reaganism just rolls on,

After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama, what remnants of Reaganism survived?
Why didn't Clinton and Obama fix them?
Low tax rates on the rich and corps, duh. Crap min wage, expensive college etc etc. GOP OBSTRUCTION DUHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Low tax rates on the rich and corps,

After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama, those problems weren't fixed? Why not?

Crap min wage, expensive college etc etc

After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama, those problems weren't fixed? Why not?
GOP obstruction DUHHHHHHHHHHH. Anything for the greedy idiot rich, nothing for the nonrich and the country, dupe.

Clinton and Obama could do nothing during their 8 years?
That's a perfect reason to never elect another Dem President then.......

Reaganism just rolls on, dingbat dupe, defended to the death by your lying, cheating, bought off heroes. Hopefully Trump isn't so stupid...

Reaganism just rolls on,

After 8 years of Clinton and 8 years of Obama, what remnants of Reaganism survived?
Why didn't Clinton and Obama fix them?
Low tax rates on the rich and corps, duh. Crap min wage, expensive college etc etc. GOP OBSTRUCTION DUHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Low tax rates on the rich and corps,

Crap min wage, expensive college etc etc

GOP obstruction DUHHHHHHHHHHH. Anything for the greedy idiot rich, nothing for the nonrich and the country, dupe.

Why isn't Hillary paying her fair share of taxes? She is rich.
GOP obstruction DUHHHH

Why isn't Hillary paying her fair share of taxes? She is rich.

Glad you mentioned that....Hillary DID show her tax returns....Your orange moron DID NOT....and apparently now he NEVER will......The whole "its under audit" was all bullshit.

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

She was protected by her White House cabal.....another thing that helped Trump win the election.

Tell that to all the FBI agents that gave their resignation to Comey after he told the US AG how to do her job.

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

Nobody pays on message boards...FB and Reddit I saw...

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

So then your stupidity is real, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Tell that to all the FBI agents that gave their resignation to Comey after he told the US AG how to do her job.
Jeebus Fox Rush etc are SO exciting. Fake news.

No president has ever had so much opposition after his first day in office......These demonstrations prove and will help prove 3 things:

1. The millions of protesters (from all over this country and all over the planet) CAN BE mobilized within a relatively short period of time.

2. All elected officials who are up for re-election in 2018 best take notice of how disgruntled the electorate currently is and you can safely bet that challengers for these seats in congress will readily report on whether incumbents are too spineless to oppose many of the policies that Trump has proposed (and will try to pass through congress.)

3. The demonstrations ALSO show that there may be massive "buyers' remorse" for many who, because of hatred toward Clinton, jumped from "the pan into the fire."

Press Secretary Spicer angrily tells us that Trump's speech yesterday was a masterful monologue aimed at unifying the country....Well, Mr. Spicer, I guess it didn't work too well.
I learned there are many fat, ugly, loud mouthed and sloppy women in the world.

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

Not very familiar, but I know they are journalists, not bought off propagandists like your idiot heroes...

Oh pish posh HuffPo boy.

Not very familiar, but I know they are journalists, not bought off propagandists like your idiot heroes...

Sure kid. Play stupid.

I learned there are many fat, ugly, loud mouthed and sloppy women in the world.

How very, very true.........

CusJ0VWWYAAnWUS.jpg

So then your stupidity is real, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.
That's what actual news says, dupe. Of course the GOP and the Russians we don't know about, the lying POSs...

That's what actual news says, dupe. Of course the GOP and the Russians we don't know about, the lying POSs...

Kid you can't lie your way out of this.
Not one person here believes any of the shit you throw out.

Forum List

Back